[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Guest gems

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Wow ... I just found there is a SS thread in Soompi today.

Very good bcuz i hope to have this thread here.

Also I created Thailand Fan Thread about SS which as here::

SungKyunKwan Scandal@popcornfor2

Then, have some news today ...

[Trans] 100609 Sung Hyun Joo Mentions Micky Yoochun In Interview

Sung Hyun Joo, who has a theater major, is nurturing an other

dream of being a comic actress. She is planning on fully embodying

the role of the jester of ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ with comedian

Ryu Dam. Her words were full of passion for her work as she said,

“I go into shooting thinking that I am learning new things every week.”

Sung Hyun Joo stated, “I learned a lot from watching Micky Yoochun,

who always takes the initiative to set a great example though he’s a

top star and the lead role.” Although she worried at first that he might

be arrogant, she was won over by his efforts to actively work hard at

all times. Sung Hyun Joo confidently said, “I, like him, will not lose

that first resolution that I made when I chose this production and

will take one step at a time towards my dream.”

source: [nownews+Yuaerubi]

translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credit

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[info] SungKyunKwan Scandal Shooting Tour to be Held

skktour.jpg

Korean Drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ Shooting Tour Will be Held!

☆ 3 nights and 4 days Seoul tour course is announced today (6/12)

Korean drama starring Yuchun “SungKyunKwan Scandal”, a filming site tour has been decided!

In the following content, will be announced guide for the tour.

Korean Drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ Shooting Tour

Application

June 14th (Monday) starts at 21:00 (tentative)

For more information, please check the following tour details page.

☆ Tour details: http://greentour.co.jp/korea/h20100604170329156.html

Tour Details

<Event details>

☆ On site tour of Sungkyunkwan scandal drama (scheduled for 2 hours)

☆ Fan Meeting

(1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours expected time)

* Attending casts: Yuchun, Song Joong-ki, etc

* Touch meeting

* Games, etc

(please acknowledge before that related to the games, it still depends on time because the schedule is not yet done set up.)

※ Please note that as sponsors we’re not responsible to entertainment organizer performance, event details, casts change, and discontinuance of the event content.

※ For the event seats, will be drawn by lottery. Questions related to lottery method will not be entertained.

<Application course>

① July 23, 2010 (Fri) – 25 (Sun) 3 days 2 nights [sEOUL stay course]

② July 23, 2010 (Fri) – 25 (Sun) 3 days 2 nights [busan stay course]

③ July 23, 2010 (Fri) – 26 (Mon), 4-days [sEOUL stay course] – NEW!!

source: http://greentour.co.jp + chara1019

trans: sharingyoochun.net

This tour looks like so much fun! I wish I lived in Japan so I could go.

skkscandalposter.jpg

Credit: dnbn

Shared by: SharingYoochun.net

I have no idea if this is an official pic or one that's photoshopped by fans but the poster sure looks pretty!

Yeongam-gun To be Filming Location For ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’

June 15, 2010

Northern Jeolla Province’s Yeongam-gun is starting a drama industry. Yeongam-gun has signed a mutual cooperation MOU with Raemong Raein, the production team of SungKyunKwan Scnadal, to give support for the production of the drama in return for the vitalization of tourism in the region. SungKyunKwan Scandal is a historical youth drama which will air later this year and has cast TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun as its lead role.

615news.jpg

↑The signing of the MOU between Yeongam-gun and historical youth drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’

The signing of this MOU occurred on the 15th inside the Northern Jeolla Provincial Government building and Governor Park Joon Young, Vice Governor Seo Jong Bae of Yeongam-gun, as well as Delegate Shin Dong Seok of Raemong Raein, Delegate Yeom Hoon of Peureum 13Pictures and other representatives attended the event. The business agreement created a win-win strategy for both sides as Yeongam-gun would provide locational and financial support for the drama in return for publicity from the production team of the F1 Competition that will be held from October 22nd and of major tourist spots and regional agricultural products.

“SungKyunKwan Scandal”, a 24 episode historical youth drama, will be filmed in Goorim Village, the rising mecca of Hanok (traditional Korean houses) villages, and with 400 million Won of support from the regional government, the drama will boost the region’s economy by four billion won. The drama is also expected to aid in the creation and expansion of new tourism-centralized industries around the Goorim Hanok Village.

A representative of the region stated, “The filming of the drama will greatly help the image of Yeongam-gun,” and “We are looking into signing MOUs with other dramas looking to film in major Yeongam tourist spots such as Wolchool Mountain in order to better the brand worth of Yeongam.”

Till now, Yeongam has increased its brand worth as a drama filming location through KBS’ ‘Two Days and One Night’ as well as the drama ‘Road Number One’.

The drama, which is based off the original novel “The Lives of SungKyunKwan Confucian Scholars”, tells the stories of friendship and love between the lead role, who dresses up as a man to pass an examination for her bedridden brother, and Lee Seon Joon, Micky Yoochun’s character.

Source: [dailian+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Lim Jung Eun Snags Role Of Gisaeng Choseon In 'SungKyunKwan Scandal'

May 31, 2010 (T/N: This news was verified by Raemong Raein on June 17th, 2010.)

2eezssm.jpg

Actress Lim Jung Eun will play the role of a gisaeng who tries to captivate Micky Yoochun, Yu Ah In and Song Joong Gi with her charm.

Representatives of 'SungKyunKwan Scandal' stated, "Lim Jung Eun will play the role of the gisaeng Choseon, the best gisaeng of the Joseon Dynasty who receives nothing but adoration from those at SungKyunKwan."

Lim Jung Eun stated, "I'm currently researching on how to best express Choseon's haughty yet sexy charisma," and "I want to show the viewers a completely different character from the ones I've played in the past as Choseon, who doesn't reveal skin to be sexy, but captivates men with her charm."

A representative of SungKyunKwan Scandal stated, "As Choseon is the best gisaeng of the Joseon Dynasty, she has an alluring grace that is not easily approachable. We believe that the charm hidden beneath Lim Jung Eun's neat and pure looks will express Choseon's captivating yet graceful composure very well."

Source: [ntn+Raemong Raein]

Who’s In The ‘Jjilgeum Quartet’ To Face Off Against Micky Yoochun?

May 28, 2010 (T/N:This news was confirmed by Raemong Raein on June 17th, 2010.)

thefour.jpg

The ‘Jjilgeum Quartet’ of ‘SunKyunKwan Scandal’, who will face off against Micky Yoochun and Song Joong Gi, have caught the attention of netizens.

The drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’, which is garnering great attention for its casting choices of Micky Yoochun, Song Joong Gi and Yu Ah In, has created a ‘Jjilgeum Quartet’ to face off against Joseon Dynasty’s F4, the ‘Jalgeum Quartet’.

‘Jalgeum’ is slang from the novel which describes a man who is so handsome that he can make a woman’s heart stop merely by walking past her. ‘Jeon Taesu-Kang Sung Pil-Chae Byung Chang-Kim Dong Yoon’ have been cast as the ‘Jjilgeum Quartet’, the scary(?) seniors of the ‘Jalgeum Quartet’.

This new quartet will become the antagonists who will bring about tension and laughter to the drama.

(omitted)

Source: [tvreport+Raemong Raein]

B2Y Leader Han Yeon To Make Acting Debut As Park Min Young’s Brother

brotherb.jpg

B2Y’s handsome member Han Yeon has been added to the cast of KBS drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’.

Han Yeon will make his debut as ‘cross dresser’ Kim Yoon Hui (Park Min Young)’s younger brother Kim Yoon Shik in the drama.

A ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ representative explained to OSEN that, “We set Han Yeon as the role of Kim Yoon Shik because his handsome features, intellectual appearance and talent fit well with the character. He is an important figure in the drama as he is the reason why Kim Yoon Hui enters SungKyunKwan.”

Han Yeon is a member of B2Y, a group who actively promoted their mini album ‘Babyboys To Yearinggirls’ lat year. B2Y is a mixed group consisting of members Han Yeon, Jin Woong, Nara and Seo Yeon, that is planning on releasing a new digital single ‘Go Crazy’ in July with love calls from dramas and CFs already coming in.

Source: [osen+Raemong Raein]

Guest YukariiChangmin

Thanks for create this Thread

I´m crazy to watch our so beloved

Chunnie acting in SungKyunKwan Scandal *v*

Let me share a SungKyunKwan Scandal Wallpaper made by me :)

SungKyunKwan Scandal

1024 x 768

wall2.jpg

And some Funny arts by me too :P

Chunnie_s_Dinasty.jpg

YooMin_Old_times_Credits.jpg

Credits:TVXQPOWERFULGODS

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

Woahhhhhh!!!! so awesome can be join of that thread ne?? blush.gif

I'm so happy guys you create new threas dedicate for Yuchun

Drama!!! I have so many expectations about drama.. *v*

I promiss will be here shared stuff of my 2nd hubby Yuchun :wub:

heheh LOL Ahhh YukariiChangmin chan you are here too ne??? Genki desu ne...

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi Amu♥ LOL you´re here too !! hahaha

hai let´s move this thread ! :w00t:

[PHOTO]

'SungKyunKwan Scandal'

성균관 스캔들

- L O C A T I O N S -

Look this wonderful Place and tell me...

Isn´t it the perfect Locations ?

Of course it is.

Good Lucky for Yuchun in his dorama ne

Fighting!

33_6.jpg

37.jpg

38_2.png

39.png

40_4.jpg

41.jpg30_8.jpg42_10.jpg

Credits:米仓

Shared By:TVXQPOWERFULGODS

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

@YukariiChangmin HEY!!! I agree with you

Let's support our beloved Chunnie and

his drama...That place is simple PARADISE!!!

[MORE PHOTOS] SungKyunKwan Scandal Filming Location

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc9.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc8.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc7.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc5.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc4.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc2.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc1-2.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc1-1.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc1.png

sungkyunkwanscandalsyc.png

Credit: Naver + TVXQbaidu

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

100624 [Fancam] SungKyunKwan Scandal Shooting 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4n8Ox9ZOM

credit:Uploader Source:youku.com

100624 [Fancam] SungKyunKwan Scandal Shooting 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFbShjn61jY

credit:Uploader Source:youku.com

NOW IT'S WORKING↗ ↖ AND SHOOTING 2.SOrry :(

Song Joong Gi Brags About His Perfect Brotherly Sync With Micky Yoochun

June 29, 2010

84aa608117c99ec8songjoo.jpg

Actor Song Joong Gi (25) has given a thumbs up to Micky Yoochun, who is taking on acting for the first time, and his passion for acting.

The two people will appear on ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ together, a drama which is said to air in September.

Micky Yoochun, who has no experience in acting, is said to show the initiative to succeed by calling Song Joong Gi often and asking, “Hyung! How would I express myself in this scene?” And Song Joong Gi answers Micky Yoochun’s questions by saying “What do I know?” But in the end, Song Joong Gi gives the singer-turned-actor a lot of advice about acting.

Song Joong Gi stated, “It is true that I had a lot of stereotypes about singer-turned-actors till now. However, I’ve had to rethink a lot of them from watching Yoochun.” He also added, “I learned that the success he has achieved as a singer didn’t come in one day; it took him a lot of hard work from his trainee days. His passion is amazing. It motivates me greatly.”

source: [sportsseoul+Yuaerubi]

translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nanuko31

Thanks for making this thread !!

I have great expectations about this drama, thanks to all the news and pics you shared, i'm now very exciting about it :)

The filming location is amazing, the last pics in traditionnal costumes let us taste a bit the mood.

Can't wait for it to be airing !

SungKyunKwan Scandal's crew figthing !

Guest gems

SungKyunKwan Scandal – Making Scene Revealed!

July 8th 2010

f2fd27b5919d534c8ad4b25.jpg

The making scene for the drama [sungKyunKwan Scandal] has been revealed for the first time!

On the 8th, the PR agency in charge of the drama released a photo from the making scenes of the drama, which shows Tohoshinki’s Yuchun (real name: Park Yoochun), Park Min Young, Yu Ah In and Song Joong Gi.

In this photo, Yuchun plays the smart Lee Seon Joon, who is a man of principle. There’s also Park Min Young, who has big eyes, and has the bright and intelligent image, and Kim Yoon Hui, who cross-dresses as a man to enter SungKyunKwan.

Song Joong Gi, who acts as Yu Yong Ha, was dressed in a brilliant costume, depicting a playboy during the Joseon Dynasty. Yu Ah In plays the sharp-eyed and wild Moon Jae Shin and including Kim Yoon Hui, these 3 good-looking scholars maintain a delicate balance.

[sungKyunKwan Scandal], which is a love comedy that depicts the noisy and boisterous lives of these scholars, is scheduled to start airing in August. (wow! so soon!)

Source: [

chosunonline]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Archived