[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Guest gems

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hay_lin14

can someone tell me in which epsiode yoochun find out the the main lead is a girl?

ends of episode 15 and start of episode 16.:)

its nice to see this thread is well and alive

Best drama of 2010 for me

and i had a great time obsessively reading this thread.

I even waited for yogurutus updates

SKKS was one of the only dramas that made me a little crazy :sweatingbullets:

Good times! :)

Guest bluedelacour

Hello everybody!!!

CAn someone please tell where I can find yogurutu?? I love her translations and... if someone knows where I can find translations of the secondo series I mean the books after the wedding please I need some skks dosis xDDDDDDDD

Have a great day

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tarong_1

Anyeoung!!!

Hi mimi26, thanks for making that vid, we all miss this couple / J4,Micky's drama series has just finished and Minyoung's drama still ongoing, i hope they will do a series or movie together again. ^_^

mulrang5.jpg

Have you seen this vid? I luv it our J4, they are all so cute!!! :wub:

[DVD] SKKS Photo shoot + Interview

My link

credit: chunieee1 @ youtube

j42u.jpg

mulrang3.jpg

OMG! I must say I thoroughly enjoy this drama. It mde me go thru so many emotions.... laughter, sadness, disbelieve at the twist & turn of the story, the comradship they shared made me envious. I especially like "Garang" and the emotions he has to go thru is so well done. He protray such a well stand -up & honorable guy... cant help loving him. blush.gif Infact the whole team of SKKS is fantastic. :D

Guest noopie_1

hallo scandalous! how is everyone? I miss everybody here!! I miss SKKS too! just rewatch it for I can't count how many times I have rewatched this drama.

Hi kcomments, thank you for the translation! happy to see you at SKKS thread again!

Hallo the girl who! thank you so much for sharing news about Song Jongki, OMG he is soooo cute! so handsome!!! I wonder whennnnn will we ever to see his upcoming new drama/movie. I heard he has new movie coming up??

I just finished watching this drama yesterday. I got to hand it to ya Kim Tae Hee is a

genius screenwriter. I mean, damn, there was NO boring parts throughout any of the episodes.

I laughed a LOT and I usually don't laugh much in dramas that are "funny" because sometimes

the funny parts aren't very funny. The cast in this drama was really good at acting. Yoochun is no

amateur. Gu Yong Ha was an awesomely written character and I just loved and cherished every time

he was on the screen because he provided a lot of comic relief. Gu Yong Ha's character reminds me a lot like Jack Sparrow :D Yoo Ah In's character was very handsome

and courageous he looks HOT.

I am never really that sad when drama's end but I feel myself yearning for a sequel. This drama is amazing

and its ashamed that it didn't do too well in the ratings but its a drama that I will remember forever.

Guest tarong_1

Hi guys,

Let us show our support to our beloved OTP and vote them @ Seoul International Drama Awards 2011 on facebook poll. :wub:

My link

34zefl5.jpg

credit: the ownern(forgot)

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Drama Series

Best Themesong

Fighting!!!! :D

bluedelacour, prechuz_azn & Ooi, idhi, thanks for dropping by

• 3 weeks later...

i was sooooooooo late of this. (i'm happy that i watched this almost a year before SKKS started) i finished this 2 weeks ago. damn, this drama is so addicting!

- i have plans of watching this because this is a period drama and i don't watch period dramas because it's so boring. this is the first time that i got hooked in this drama. my first period drama that i've ever watched. 20-ish episodes (wanting for more ep's. LOLS) and adding up a romcom is the reason that i watched this drama. it's like Hana Kimi Japan to me.

- in related to the topic, this is one of my fave dramas that i've ever watched. i'm so happy that i watched this. no dull moments, lots of eyecandies. Yong Ha and Jae Shin forever! their bromance works. while on the main couple, Sun Joon and Yoon Hee chemistry works as well. i just love that Sun Joon protecting Yoon Hee. he is concerned for her not knowing that he is a she.

- the ending for me seems a little bit rushed. the first 55 mins is so perfect and the remaining seems rushed. i'm not saying that it is one of the worst endings. the ending went fine but rushed. maybe the last ep's needs a 2hr of this.

- anyway, i miss this drama. i miss the cast and everything. i miss the JALGEUM QUARTET!

--------------------------------

- i'm currently backreading right now (less than 300 pages to go!) . can someone post a link about the book? i want to read that book so bad. when i'm backreading, the (username's) blog was post but the link is not working. can someone post it?

Guest hay_lin14

[Talk of the Town] 'City Hunter' actors admit they are engaged in a real-life romance

Actor Lee Min-ho, 24, and actress Park Min-yeong, 25, confirmed yesterday that they are dating.

The two appeared as costars in "City Hunter", a popular drama series on SBS that ended early last month.

In the show, Lee played Lee Yoon-sung, a secret agent planning revenge on the government, while Park played Kim Na-na, a bodyguard at the Blue House. The two characters fall for each other even though Yoon-sung was warned not to fall in love.

Now this fictional love story has become a real one.

Lee's agency, Starhaus Entertainment, and Park's agency, King Kong Entertainment, said in a joint statement that it has been just over a month since the stars' admitted they were dating and that it would be inappropriate to reveal further details about their private lives.

Local media have reported that the two stars met five years ago while shooting a TV commercial together. The two had denied any possibility of a serious relationship until they were spotted together repeatedly on recent outings in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul.

Meanwhile, the popularity of "City Hunter" in Asia has led fans to ask the network for a second season. It is not yet clear whether their request will be granted.

In a recent interview, Lee said he would star in a second season of "City Hunter" if one is made, on the condition that it is totally different from the first.

The drama series ended with an audience share of 18 percent for its last episode.

By Chang Hae-won Contributing writer

--> what a heartbreaking news!

Guest Gavn2310

Congrats our Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It won "Outstanding Korean Drama" in Seoul Drama Awards :x

Park Yoochun won the prize of Popularity Award as well :)

Congrats ^^

It's a pity that Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In and Park Min Young could not attend, then we could see J4 reunion again after KBS Award.

Guest tarong_1

Congratulations Sungkyunkwan Scandal for winning the best drama!!!! and Micky Yoochun for winning the Best Actor & Hallyu Netizens Awards!!!

110831 Yoochun at Seoul International Drama Awards

1314779879197655.jpg

pp11083100048.jpg

761dg.jpg

791nj.jpg

823w.jpg

vlcsnap000111.jpg

vlcsnap000151.jpg

credit: JYJ3

Omg i'm so happy for yoochun, SKK brought him a lot of praises and awards for doing a great job.

[Talk of the Town] 'City Hunter' actors admit they are engaged in a real-life romance

--> what a heartbreaking news!

that's Indeed a heartbreaking news!!! i like her with Micky :( i hope she'll be happy for her new love!!! :)

leslie_lei, yeahhh Happy Anniversary to everyone!!!

Guest nikky_p_28

ahhh....Good Lord! this thread is still alive. Awesome!!!!

Thanks for all the recent clips.... I miss this madness in kdrama land. There are a lot of wonderful drama this year -2011- I must admit, But the feelings of anticipation and waiting for the next episode to air is no where the calibre when SKKS was airing. Watching SKKS is the definition of what addiction is atleast for me and so far no other drama tops that kind of feelings yet. So way to go PAEINS - I've missed all that!!! Like the others I've watched this drama sooo many times and its still a gem.

BTW, for those looking for YUGURUTU here's Yugurutu's twitter and theBlogspot URL. Unfortunately I can't open it anymore, its in korean so you can probably twit yugurutu and ask about it.

Guest tinysunbl

Hello everyone, I'm happy to find this thread still alive! Call for all Gulo Yoo Ah In's fans. His 25th Bday is coming up and we're organizing an international project for him. The project will include fundraising for charity under Ah In's name and a Twitter FLASH MOB. Check out the details at:

YOO AH IN HAVEN

Guest nikky_p_28

SKKS Director’s Cut DVD – Yoochun’s Commentary Eng Subbed

size: 356.73 MB; length: 27:51; format: .avi

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SO9DMJE6

Mediafire

Part 1 of 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?ktm5vo5bw20mmjp

Part 2 of 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?1b5jol1oc58u442

Please use hjsplit to join these two parts.

Credit: JYJsubs

Translators: DoctorJaee + YoonChoo25

Timer+typesetter: Suz887

Editor+encoder+uploader: Cecilia9095

Archived