[Drama 2010] Giant 자이언트

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

THEY USED EYE DROPS?!!!

o-m-g....there goes a slam in my face. I always thought these kids were naturally crying and praised them a lot...now I feel a bit stupid :S I hope KSH ATLEAST had real tears.

I think you misunderstood the pic. I believe they used the eye drops because the powder got into his eyes. If you see the first picture, you'll see.

How come the guy trying to steal Hampton's document from the safe doesn't recognize the boy? He was trying to chase him and his family down for almost all of the first 2 episodes! I don't get that.

He wasn't the one who chased him and his family down. It was those guys working with Sung Mo's father. Or even he did chase him down once or twice, he didn't get to see his face clearly. I think the one he was chasing after was SM's little brother, Kang Mo.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mily2

Withs2 is taking on this series- but we do need some help as this is one GIANT series.. lol.. We are looking for translators , timers & editors to help us catch up w/ this difficult series.. Do lend us a helping hand.. Tons of thanks in advance.. please email us at withs2team@gmail.com if you guys can help :)

Guest ChiSoju

Hmmm, "East of Eden"? "Giant"? I guess up next is "Rebel Without a Cause" :lol: .

I'll have to check this one out. I'll watch just about anything that has Lee Dukhwa in it.

Guest TKna

oh wow lee bum soo's new drama. man how could i have missed it. definitely going to check this out. oo and the talented kids from 'will it snow for christmas'. can't wait to watch it but first i need to read up on it. ahehe.

edit: just watched the first episode and i am already hook. such great young actors they cast.can't wait to watch more of this drama.

Archived