[Drama 2010] Giant 자이언트

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

Luv, thanks for the fast download links for the OST! I read the news about Kim Bum Soo going to sing for the OST. He's my favorite singer too :) And thanks for the lyrics and the romanization. I knew already that you're an angel :)

You're welcome..:)

The 2nd song from the soundtrack is very modern...hehe...I was surprised at the rap part... :)

This thread is moving slowly...maybe when the main cast comes out...more people will join us.

Oh...this is song #3...the acoustic version of the first song:

http://www.mediafire.com/?eykemymmmd0

More pictures from episode 3...

giant3n5.jpg

giant3n6.jpg

giant3n7.jpg

To be continued...

Guest purpleZ

Just finished watching episode 1. So far so good. Even though it's sad, they didn't make it ultra cheesy. They didn't dwell long on the father's death. It's quite addictive. Didn't expect this as the main leads haven't showed up yet.

Luv, one question: do you make caps of all dramas airing or just those that you watch?

Some pictures from SBS & hankooki:

Love all the child actors...they're really good.

Younger version of the main couple..

alba0620100420181741423.jpg

alba06201004201817410.jpg

alba0620100420181741223.jpg

giant3.jpg

giant2.jpg

giantc.jpg

purpleZ...I would love to take pictures for all the dramas I watch...hehe...but I can't do that anymore.

Luckily GIANT airs on Monday & Tuesday so I can still post up the pictures...Wednesday & Thursday are absolutely crazy right now...hehe...I don't even have time to watch all the dramas so I usually just spend all the time on my favorite one and save the rest for the weekend.

Guest purpleZ

Love all the child actors...they're really good.

purpleZ...I would love to take pictures for all the dramas I watch...hehe...but I can't do that anymore.

Luckily GIANT airs on Monday & Tuesday so I can still post up the pictures...Wednesday & Thursday are absolutely crazy right now...hehe...I don't even have time to watch all the dramas so I usually just spend all the time on my favorite one and save the rest for the weekend.

I also have to say that the child actors are awesome! Mostly little Mi joo. She's so brave and confident and she's still so little :) I like all the child actors here.

Finished watching episode 3. I must say that the last 2 episodes lacked cliffhanger for viewers to come back and watch the continuation. While episode 1 was more catchy. On the other hand I must compliment the fast developing storylines! Hope it will continue keeping up this pace.

Spoler: Looks like Sung Mo (big brother) is going to deny witnessing the spy entering Mr. Hampton's office to be able to gain Jo Pil Yun's trust and work for him to plan a perfect revenge. First I thought that he's going to be taken in the US military under Mr. Hampton and then become JPY's enemy.

Guest purpleZ

LBS is going to get married this month. He designed his own wedding invitation. Very creative actor :)

357491(0)-425432_42113.jpg

Guest purpleZ

oh i almost forget about soo hyun in here^..actually i heard he was suppose to be the jung woo in cinderalla's sister but because of Giant , he had to decline that role , luckily he wasnt .haha otherwise i will be triple torn

oh really? didn't know that he was going to do Cinderella's Sister. Maybe he made the right choice, his performance in Giant is really good :)

Some BTS pics:

100513_4beb6bbfef23d.jpg

100513_4beb6bc027a9d.jpg

100513_4beb6bc058f6f.jpg

100513_4beb6bc0930d6.jpg

100513_4beb6bc0cddf9.jpg

100513_4beb6bbf8a188.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun is cute. I thought her acting was a little annoying as little Han Ye Seul in Will it Snow for Christmas. She's doing great here in Giant. Must say Yoo Jin Goo is also great as little Le Bum Soo. All the child actors are awesome :)

Guest kazenai

THEY USED EYE DROPS?!!!

o-m-g....there goes a slam in my face. I always thought these kids were naturally crying and praised them a lot...now I feel a bit stupid :S I hope KSH ATLEAST had real tears.

Guest honhiguy

How come the guy trying to steal Hampton's document from the safe doesn't recognize the boy? He was trying to chase him and his family down for almost all of the first 2 episodes! I don't get that.

Archived