Well done

Guest AussieAussieOiOi

Guest AussieAussieOiOi

Australia!
Well done, AUSTRALIA. Great game, i'm proud of my Country, it was such close game, if it wasn't for the dodgy penalty, we would probably have won as it was Hiddinks strategy to tire out Italy.

Well done! Next world cup i expect more from the team.

:)

they played really well, and i seriously think it should have been a tie b/c that last penalty was very... -_-" unfair, it seemed like the referee just wanted to end the game with someone actually winning so he counted it as a penality -_-" but either way, the Aussies were great and i'm looking forward to their performance in the next world cup =D

Guest rapunzel283

Yup, our boys were fantastic.

And if it wasn't for that FREAKING "PENALTY"... who knows.

2010 boys <3

Guest ;jenna

No one can argue that Australia didnt dominate the game, they make me so proud. :)

They'll be back in 2010 to kick some richard simmons! :D I hope the refereeing, for everyone's sake, is back to normal.

Guest JangNaraSarang

2010 so far away :( but yeh i guess it'll take time to get over that stupid ref...but for now i think i deserve to be angry :fury: im so pissed :fury:

Guest Seoul GC man

Well done Socceroos!!!!! Give youself all a pat in the back. We all know you guys gave it 101% and now have put Australia on the world soccer map. :lol:

Guus you're a legend. You almost had this one in the bag. Australia will miss u heaps.

Cheers,

A proud Aussie :)

Guest .dcpro02

^nice sig =] i like the guusy one.

YES. That was a great comeback for AUST. THEY ARE BACK IN PLAY BABY! They were so underestimated by most but in your face! SOCCEROOS .. ranked 42nd in the World.. IN THE ROUND OF 16.! CONGRATS TO THEM! <33 them.

SOCCEROOS, WE'RE ALL BEHIND YOU!

Archived