Pretty Little Liars

Guest Miro25

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Autumn1430263885

omg i didn't read any of the posts in the thread in the case there's spoilers LOL

i just watched the first two episodes and i'm really loving it!!grrr i want more!

imma go check the books out too once the show finishes :D YAY

Guest ABCFamily

But this season is only going to get juicier! I work with ABC Family, and if you’re interested in continuing to watch, here is a link to episode 2. Anyone get the feeling that Aria won’t be so hard on her dad now that she knows what it’s like to fall for someone you’re not supposed to be with?? And yes, Emily and Maya seem to have something romantic going on. What are your thoughts on the cop? Think he’ll dig up some secrets soon?

Guest nana544

^Wow, that's amazing that you are working with ABCfamily. Anyways, I think sooner or later, the cop is going to get to the bottom of things because now, it seems that he is getting suspicious with the girl's response about Ali.

i watched the first two episodes. it's very mysterious and kind of intense in a way...

emily and i forgot the other girl, the shoplifter, are really pretty.

but i don't like the whole lesbian thing

and i havent seen the shoplifter girl actually show signs of diet. and she hasn't really "changed" from the past year, i mean she was still skinny...

but the girls are gorgous, except for alyson

interesting plot, the guys are handsomee lol

Guest nyssa

Just watched the third episode! It was pretty good. I'm really starting to loath this Meredith character. Like seriously, Aria's dad is married duh! The girls ARE gorgeous except for Alison, which makes me wonder how she got the role.

But the way Aria and Ezra are going around, they're going to get caught soon for sure! Can't wait for next week's ep

Guest Autumn1430263885

watched the third episode :P

i love aria! she's my favourite..her and the english teacher are so cute.

but i'm not digging the lesbian thing with emily either... not too impressed with her acting either. all she does is smile -_-

Just watched the third episode! It was pretty good. I'm really starting to loath this Meredith character. Like seriously, Aria's dad is married duh! The girls ARE gorgeous except for Alison, which makes me wonder how she got the role.

But the way Aria and Ezra are going around, they're going to get caught soon for sure! Can't wait for next week's ep

i actually think alison is just as pretty o_o..i like her sleepy/hazy look.

and yea i was so irked when meredith was like 'sweetie, im not in highschool..i dont have to listen to other ppl or something like that' its like a slap in aria's face man! and for her to actually befriend aria's mom ...blergh

Another person im not liking is the cop dude... he's so out of line,..playing with hannah's mom and snooping through her stuff >(

Guest shadydoll

OMGGG Maya and Emily kissed!

:o

someone took the photos

and then at the end someone photocopied it and put it all over a wall :crazy::ph34r:

thats scary. i cant wait for next episode :vicx:

Guest loikyish.

When I saw the trailer for this I had a strong feeling that I have to watch this or miss. I did just yesterday and I'm hooked. I am totally not into American tv shows just because, this would be the first. I have a love and hate relationship with suspense but this keeps me wanting for more. I love Aria! She's my favorite and yes she looks cute with Mr. Fitz. Hee. And I wonder who stole Maya and Emily's kissing pictures as well as who is "A".

Tuesday, hurry and come!

Guest xyiseul

i really like the actress who plays emily, she's so pretty! but i'm not digging the character. i really like spencer's character, popular nerd isn't a really popular choice in tv shows so its kinda new. i really love this new series and can't wait to start reading the series. btw, does anyone else get creeped out whenever jenna appears? she looks so creepy but the actress looks fine without the shades on...

Guest Exquoise

i really like the actress who plays emily, she's so pretty! but i'm not digging the character. i really like spencer's character, popular nerd isn't a really popular choice in tv shows so its kinda new. i really love this new series and can't wait to start reading the series. btw, does anyone else get creeped out whenever jenna appears? she looks so creepy but the actress looks fine without the shades on...

Hahah yes! I get the creeps everytime Jenna shows up because she's so suspicious and it seems as if she's full of hatred and evil!

I just finished watching the third episode and I gotta say- Aria is my least favorite character. I don't know why but I just want to skip it everytime I see her and the teacher. ugh teacher is cute though. But their storyline is ehh. I wanna know who took the photobooth pictures of Maya and Emily! Soooo friggin creepy & weird.

I really wanna know more about this Toby guy and what Alison got on him.

That meredith girl needs to go away. I don't like her nor Aria's dad...

can't believe Meredith would do that even when Aria's mom is pregnant!!!

I can't wait til the next episode!!

Guest deceitful.reverie

I watched the first two episodes, but the "actress" who plays Emily and a few other things made me not want to continue.

Whoever that "actress" is, her acting's pretty bad.

Guest AhYee

Ehh, all the actresses are alright.

I'm really into Spencer, though! I want to see more of her character.

Probably because she's the most different from other girls? I don't know, but she's cool =)

I wish meredith would stay out of Aria's family's life. then again, where's the conflict if she disappears?

I love this show a lot... reminds me of how I was so addicted to Kyle XY, an original show on ABC Family as well. I think ABC family has the best shows :) Anyway, not only the plot, drama and story is good, the music is SURPRISINGLY great! It matches the scene well and it gives me more emotion when I watch the show. Going to catch episode 3 soon :)

Guest happybeee

people are saying the the girl who play emily can't really act, maybe that the way she suppose to act? the nice, shy type of girl. That what her character discription said.

Guest Autumn1430263885

^no she really just can't act. she just smiles and looks pretty.. the way she acts is too fake and stiff.. flat.

glad to see im not the only one who thought she had bad acting =D

i hope this show doesn't go down the tacky lane..its hitting pretty close to that spot =[

i heard good things about the book so reserved it @ the library :D

Guest ABCFamily

It’s a really fun job! Glad to hear you’re following the show. Did you get a chance to watch last night’s episode? Don’t wanna post any spoilers if you are behind...Just to fill in the gaps though, the girl shoplifting was Hanna – her mom is “dating” the cop. And it doesn’t seem like he is going anywhere!

Guest nyssa

OMG, Let's not even talk about the cop and Hannah's mom. Like what is going on with that crap? I'm starting to think that this show is definitely not for teenagers. What kind of message is that??

Also, Emily really cannot act. She doesn't seem to be a believable shy/quiet girl. She just lacks emotion.

Waiting for the new episode to go online!

Guest -reemyyx

I just watched the third episode and daaaang. This show is crazy but I'm really starting to love it.

I agree, Emily def can't act. But she IS pretty. Jenna creeps me out :\ & I LOVE Hanna (:

Guest s0y0un*

i finally watched all the episodes aired so far and i am hooked! haha

i was so curious so i had to search for answers on wiki and mann this is one crazy plot!

i bet there's gonna be a lot of seasons

Archived