[OFFICIAL] ♥ Infinite 인피니트 Thread ♥

Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

Guest tinenapay

was just checking one of their songs and omg! i'm hooked. definitely one group to look forward to. is this mini album available in yesasia?

also may i know who among them was featured in the MV of Epik High's Run?

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest f0reveralways

also may i know who among them was featured in the MV of Epik High's Run?

L aka Myungsoo :wub:

----------------------

So far I like this group. :) It's a little off putting how young they are though. lol

Guest Cloudy1430268312

OH GOD i am so happy.

will be back to edit my post, have to work now >.<

gooosh.

anyway this thread will be my second home? kekeke xD

Guest infinite7

Only one thing kinda upset me about the mv is the leader was hardly present. He didnt have his own story in the video like most of the other guys. Hes the leader he should get a few more segments at least. But hopefully next video will be different. I love these guys to death but I feel L overshadows everybody else since he gets more screen time and was featured in epik high's video.

Guest The.Infinite.7

Its been an exciting day! one I will never forget<3 but its time to catch some zzz's!! hope everyone supports Infinite! they have long road ahead of them, but with fans love and support they can do anything :wub: Night every1

rsrdjm.jpg

Guest jAe_eMeE

YES FINALLY~~ I love these boysss! Became a fan of them since the Mnet You are My Oppa show. Cant wait till their album comes out... I <3 the leader... Hehe

Do they have cyworld??

Guest ruzz415

i INFINITEly love them! hehehe

some gifs of mine ^^

output.gif

~ i love this one :D

output.gif

~ i am L bias :P

output.gif

~ the two INFINITE cuties :3

output.gif

Guest xxnina

I love the MV; and the fact that the lyrics are kinda easy to learn, hahaha :D

Been anticipating the MV ever since they released the teasers :>

Bbs, who's the one in the checkered shirt in the MV? Is it L?

Guest Elin88

I have been lurking on soompi forum for far to long and its now time to make my first official reply in a forum, and what is better than making it in this awesome new group's forum!?

Love their sound and they all look supercute!

Can't wait to see more from them! :lol:

Take care all

/Elin

Guest Kui4eva

Only one thing kinda upset me about the mv is the leader was hardly present. He didnt have his own story in the video like most of the other guys. Hes the leader he should get a few more segments at least. But hopefully next video will be different. I love these guys to death but I feel L overshadows everybody else since he gets more screen time and was featured in epik high's video.

L is the poster boy of the group so Woolim Entertainment will probably promote him more than the others. He's already most popular with the girls.

Is Sungyeol the tallest? He's such a cutie pie.

Guest meten

I had high expectations for this group since they were groomed by Epik High, and so far they haven't disappointed! The MV was very random, but I loved their choreography and their feel. Looking forward to the videos from their showcase and their debut stage tomorrow!

Guest wiwyl

LOL! i dont even know the name of the member that i like.. looking at their pictures is just soooo different.. some of them, i cant even identify based on the video..

but i like the member who's wearing the yellow chain necklace with the red checkered polo.. what's his name?? hahaha :D

Guest josebud

OMO, when I watched the MV I fell in love in 3 seconds hahaha! The song is very catchy!! And they look so cute *____* omgg! Like I deeded a new fandom... xD But what's wrong with the green ahjumma-hat?! LMAO

Guest zahieyjunki

i'm not new to this group i think i knew some of them from their boss mv's appearance. i don't really pay attnetion to this group but this song is so hooked to my ears!

"come back please" "come back please".

maybe after i see their debut perfs i will grow to love them more but so far they're good.

and seriously the mv storyline is confusing. kinda funny when they have the jumper scene like in the mv.

love the scene at the limo. they're look hot in it.

^ thnx for the pics of the first showcase.

btw, can someone post link for the mnet show?

Guest lami201

at first i thought what the h### another 7 member boy group

but then i heard that Epik high will produce them

and i was like --- ok

if epik high take their time to produce this group

then these boys must be reallly talented

and the outcome will be great

i just heard their first song :)

and i liked it :) :)

the mv is cute and the boys are cute 2 :)

well done !!! i love it

and GOOD LUCK INFINITE !!!! do your best

Archived