[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayana20

I so would love to see that special because all of the actors have grown on me whether I like their character or not. I do know I don't want Jh with anyone she needs to do her own thing and become stronger from this because now she has no more family just friends. I am glad to hear everyone is better though.

Guest miradira

Puzzled after episode 12

is anyone notice at the near end of episode 12 while the Athena members gathered together, i saw Dr. Kim, wasn't he dead being shot at the grave yard? am i mistaken? and the other person is the annoying guy at Kim Ki Soo Gambling house,omo he is Athena agent too... ??? i kinda repeat that part several time to see Dr. Kim or it was just my mind plying trick with my eyes... i really wonder so what Athena really up to if Dr. Kim still alive?

Guest mind.love

Wow...there was a lot of JW-HI bts. Soo-Ae looked so adorable and refreshing comparing to her character HI. Too bad I don't understand what she was saying. 

Puzzled after episode 12

is anyone notice at the near end of episode 12 while the Athena members gathered together, i saw Dr. Kim, wasn't he dead being shot at the grave yard? am i mistaken? and the other person is the annoying guy at Kim Ki Soo Gambling house,omo he is Athena agent too... ??? i kinda repeat that part several time to see Dr. Kim or it was just my mind plying trick with my eyes... i really wonder so what Athena really up to if Dr. Kim still alive?

it's not neither of them (: i can see the similarities but those 2 guys are definitely not Dr. KMG and the guy @ Ki Soo's gambling place

Guest mind.love

What's the chance we have a two-hours for episode 14-15 and then 16 the next day? 

I was wondering athena filming to 20 episodes?

Guest mind.love

Thanks, lilyphenix. I just wonder how longer the storylines can go since there is a big confrontation in episode 14, maybe 15 from the preview. It just feels like it can end at 16.

^ idk, there's still a lot to wrap up, like the nuclear crap, they still have to find it. and after the big confrontation, i expect that there will be several more. they still have to resolve the whole HI JW thing cause right now JW thinks that she's the one who fired the gun at JH's dad etcetc

What's the chance we have a two-hours for episode 14-15 and then 16 the next day? 

i don't think the 2 hours airing is gonna happen because Midas, which is scheduled to air after Athena (and hilariously, Poseidon is scheduled to air after Midas. see a pattern?), got its premier date pushed back a week. it's safe to assume that they're just going to air normally from now on.

i don't think the 2 hours airing is gonna happen because Midas, which is scheduled to air after Athena (and hilariously, Poseidon is scheduled to air after Midas. see a pattern?), got its premier date pushed back a week. it's safe to assume that they're just going to air normally from now on.

LMAO!!! At this pace I'm just waiting for Zeus & Hades to fill the rest of the week. :lol:

Can someone give me a link to the uncute bed scenes???

It hasn't surfaced; apparently the "room scenes" cable version of episode 10 were even shorter. Maybe they will add it in the DVD, but I doubt it at this point. The uncut bed scenes info was televised news, too. I'm not sure what happened. It's like "they" (not sure who) created a buzz about it, the ratings went up a bit, but they didn't "delivered". It's a mystery.

A tongue-in-cheek first-impressions review of Athena by Serendipity:

http://thundie.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/an-idiots-guide-to-planet-athena/

Enjoy!

I reckon everyone should go there and have a read, it's mockingly funny and entertaining. Thank you!

Lee Ji Ah reveals “Athena” on-location photos

4a553f2bd8b35a16d19eb1867fa12341.jpg

Actress Lee Ji Ah briefly shed her charismatic persona from “Athena” and turned back into her bright and smiley self in recently revealed on-location photos.

The newly revealed photos were photos that were taken periodically during filming, and Lee decided to post them up because she was sorry that she could not pay attention to her fans due to her busy schedule. Various photos of her preparing for filming, monitoring herself, getting makeup done and resting were uploaded to satiate the curiosity of fans.

In particular, her long limbs and flawless skin made the on-location photos look like photos from a professional shoot.

“Athena”, which showcases Lee Ji Ah’s improved acting and charms, airs every Monday and Tuesday night at 9:50 on SBS TV.

Via allkpop

i love this one :wub:

2011012718877_2011012719551.jpg

Guest naddification

Yeah I saw the article on allkpop too! Indeed she has long, slender legs!

Watched the Special episode moments back, focusing more on the fighting scenes - there was one part where Ejiah accidentally punched the guy she was practicing with! I was like "Woahhh!" :D Glad to see the guy was alright though!!

P.S. It's kinda quiet in here~~~ ;)

Guest creaturedreams

I'm really disappointed with how there is no feeling of a 'hero' in this show, like in 'IRIS - KHJ' and '24-Jack Bauer'. JW is an incompetent and brainless agent! Everything about the relationship between JW and HI is complete mess which makes the drama completely unrealistic and irritating to follow. To think after he found out in EP12 HI was apart of Athena he would come to his senses .. now to hope he will after witnessing HI holding the sniper in EP13 ..

sorry .. for asking too many question

what is the name of the song which played while HY and LS in the car in the earlier part of episode 7?

were the song in the OST?

if not where can i find it

thanks

EDITED

SORRY2x

i've mistaken post

VERY2x SORRY

Archived