Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest c0mbr0

i have a problem.. i've just finished download and want to download other thing..

why the download not begin? and still not progress?

please help me.. thank you..

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hello... wanna ask some questions...

i tried to download things from clubbox...

they gave me the box to log in...

i put my id and password as usual...

but it keep asking me to log in... as if my id doesn't work anymore

i made this account about 3 or 4 years ago...

did something change with rules?

because i never upload to my clubbox, only downloading things...

thank you before...

Guest CN-Blue

Problem while trying to register foreign account!

I pushed '확인' (enter) to submit my registration information, but it just brings me back to the top of the page without any message. It just highlights my birthday, which is in the correct format: member_a_bl5.gif생년월일: 910118 Am I doing something wrong or is registration broken? o.o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lacrymamosa

I used to be on good terms with clubbox (and sticube) but yesterday when I tried to download a file from cb, the 103 error message kept popping out. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still failed. My sticube was dead, too.

Can somebody please tell me why? =(

• 3 weeks later...

I can't pass through the creation step. It keep staying in same page :( I have allow pop up but not budge - same problem as CN-blue. Any help please

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I hope no one mind helping me, but I've stumbled into a hole and can't seem to pull myself out of it.

10232010103547pm.jpg

Anyway, I followed the instructions and was able to register and install clubbox. Then I went on the site and searched for my drama,(ISWAK, in this case, as my brother accidently wiped my whole harddrived clean), and found what i was looking for.

I followed the instructions, click on the file(s) that i wanted, and then click the download button (arrow #1 in image) because i don't want the quick download. everytime i do that, box 2 appears alongside box 3. that's where the problem starts, it wouldn't download no matter how much i click start. also, everytime i exit out of box 2, the file name would also disappear from box 3. thus, not allowing me to download anything. I hear that clubbox is free, but for some reason, box 2 wouldn't let me download unless i get those points or something. can anyone help?

I really need that drama again.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lindaros_143

I have tried to follow your tutorial, I filled in the blank on the club box register, when press ok but this setence "회원번호를 확인하였습니다" doesn't come out. Please help me.Email me

• 1 month later...
Guest kyotoji

hi... any1 can help?

have not been using CB for more than 1 year...

is there any change in the accumulating of the points system?

Recently, just picked up on the CB again.

However, My points get deducted instead of adding up whenever i did a download ...

crazy.giftears.gif:blink::wacko:

• 3 months later...
Guest chrichelle

I Tried registering an acct today on clubbox but i can't seem to complete the process, i type my birthday on the right manner i think but its still RED.. its Y/M/D right? like 771029??? i did that but it still doesnt work.. can anyone help me.. thanks in advance :D

Guest Rukia-chan

I cant even proceed to the next step when filling inn the information needed.

You say the birth date is suppose to be red? well, I can't even click to the next page of the process.

I click "o", the window just updates but stays the same. I click "x" just for testing, still stuck on the same page >_<

Nothing happens...only see the same information window. No orange texts as this was suppose to be invalid errors, only the red color on birth date T______T

• 1 month later...
Guest erika28

Help! I can't seem to get past "Topic II: Signing Up - Getting Your Own Account". I've tried many times but still no luck. when i fill out

everything and click the bar at the bottom with a circle, it doesn't move to the next page it'll just go back to the top. i don't know what i'm doing

wrong since I've tried every tutorial there is. i just cant get past this page http://client.clubbox.co.kr:8002/capp/join_abroad.cgi.

Pls help me! thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TiffanyRae

I Tried registering an acct today on clubbox but i can't seem to complete the process, i type my birthday on the right manner i think but its still RED.. its Y/M/D right? like 771029??? i did that but it still doesnt work.. can anyone help me.. thanks in advance :D

The writing where it says birthday is always red~ It doesn't mean you've typed the date in wrong~^^

Guest TiffanyRae

I cant even proceed to the next step when filling inn the information needed.

You say the birth date is suppose to be red? well, I can't even click to the next page of the process.

I click "o", the window just updates but stays the same. I click "x" just for testing, still stuck on the same page >_<

Nothing happens...only see the same information window. No orange texts as this was suppose to be invalid errors, only the red color on birth date T______T

Help! I can't seem to get past "Topic II: Signing Up - Getting Your Own Account". I've tried many times but still no luck. when i fill out

everything and click the bar at the bottom with a circle, it doesn't move to the next page it'll just go back to the top. i don't know what i'm doing

wrong since I've tried every tutorial there is. i just cant get past this page http://client.clubbo...oin_abroad.cgi.

Pls help me! thank you.

Are you making sure to use Internet Explorer~? I don't think it works in any other browser and I know for sure it doesn't in Google Chrome~

If you are using IE and it's still not working here's another way to get to that same sign up page, but it has a different URL:

Go to the main page

1.       (If Image Doesn't Show)

2.       (If Image Doesn't Show)

3.       (If Image Doesn't Show)

And then follow the sign-up tutorial from there~

Hope that helped~^^

(The URL is This but it stays the same throughout all of those pages)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chococassie

Hi there! *shy*

Can you help me with something? I got a clubbox account, but now I don't need it anymore and I want to delete it. How can I do it?

I hope this question hasn't been posted yet, but I am not in the mood to read 252 pages for this, so can anyone help me?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest v6daisuki@hotmail.de

I've download the new clubbox version, but now I can't upload more than 1 files coevally T^T

Before I've always click on "pause", rename the file and then upload 4, 5files together.

Now this way doesn't work....

Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot <333

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this question was already asked but is there some way to unregister from a clubbox's site?

I know how to join but I want to remove one from my list!

Thank you in advance! =)

Edit: Sorry for this stupid post but now I have found how to delete^^"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noble_rose

Hello! I'm sorry to bother you, and thank you very much for the tutorials! I have a question though - is anyone else having troubles with the software? When I first dl-ed it, avira kept warning me about it, and after I installed it nonetheless, I had some new infections reported. But I'd scanned previously with Malwarebytes too, and a friend used Kaspersky, and both said the file was safe. So I assumed avira reported it as false positive. However, after I'd installed it, I couldn't find it in my computer. (I have gogobox so I assumed things would go just as smooth, but it seems they didn't). There's no launching option/shortcut anywhere, and ofc, when I go over the clubbox file I want to dl and press the button, nothing happens.

But. Strange thing now. I have set the clubbox page as a trusted site in IE (as instructed) and dl-ed the file from IE too, and when I scanned it, avira said it was ok. So then I tried to open it, but i got a NSIS error saying the file was damaged or corrupted and it couldn't be opened. It said it could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

Any suggestions are most welcomed, thank you m(_._)m

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am just wondering whether has anyone encountered this problem with the latest update from CB? I have updated as prompted but when I clicked to start CB, this msg appeared 'an unsupported operation was attempted". Any idea or help, please? Thanks.

Archived