[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

Guest sunny_dance

just wanna ask, how do these torrent files work? i'm still clueless -__-"

you'll need a torrent program in order for the torrent file to download.

i recommend http://www.utorrent.com/ it's simpler to use than others.

once this has been installed, add the torrent file and it should DL automatically.

just ask if you have anymore questions. =]

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serendipityyy

in ep. 9, the part in the sauna where Simon D rested his head on the girl's leg and then looked up at her.

what did he say or more specifically what did AJ make him say that made everyone bust out laughing?

btw, he was so hella LOUD in that supermarket i couldn't stop laughing! xD

EDIT:

oh~ so that's what ukiljima meant!

but yeah, his serious face did make it all the more hilarious! xD

thanks `heejin-ssi!

i'm not positive but i'm pretty sure they were imitating wonbin from the drama autumn story..

the part where simon d says "ul mah myun dweh?" (how much are you worth?) is the exact line and intonation that wonbin used/said in the drama..

hope this helps even though i'm not sure i'm right haha

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Hot Brothers (2010-08-01).avi [800.71 MB]

Lee Ki Kwang (BEAST), Simon D (Supreme Team), No Yoo Min (NRG), Kim Gu Ra, Park Myung Soo, Tak Jae Hoon, Baek Hwi Soon, Han Seong Jin

Guest serendipityyy

thank you semi-fly :)

its nice that i can depend on you every week for download links! wish there was more love for hot brothers :(

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Hot Brothers (2010-08-15).avi [801.05 MB]

Lee Ki Kwang (BEAST), Simon D (Supreme Team), No Yoo Min (NRG), Kim Gu Ra, Park Myung Soo, Tak Jae Hoon, Baek Hwi Soon, Han Seong Jin

I should not be answering this question yet couse I had actually seen only one episode (062010) but i can explain the avatar thing. In each episode a member of the "hot brother cast" is paired with another brother. One would act as the avatar or shell and the other would be his controller or master. By that it means that one has to act as his master says to do.

Different situations are given in each episode. It can be a date, a certain job at a business, etc. Obviously everyone except the cast and supporting staff doesnt know that "someone is" controlling their actions or at least, doesnt know "who is the one" controlling them.

As far as i have seen, at the end of the dating situations, the girls must choose if they liked their partners(girls knew about the acatar thing but ignored who were the controllers). If the girl dissmised his dating partner, he and his controller had a punishment otherwise the winners had prizes.

thanks for writing this up... i thought i was mistaken understanding this show at least this part of the show, but looks like i'm on the same page.

just curious, where did this concept of "Avatar" come up... i mean how did they come up with the word avatar... did they borrow it from the movie Avatar (which i didn't see btw)

that said... after watching a couple episodes, i'm surprised they air this kind of show in terms of humor. i'd be surprised if this format would last for a while. (i think i'm getting old T.T)

Guest SmileHoney

I think they did get it from the movie Avatar because in one of the episodes I saw they were showing stuff from the movie.

Guest pcchar22

Can someone tell me what this show is about?

its funny as hell. watch it. basically one person will go on a date, while someone backstage is telling him what to do/say through an ear-piece. beginning part of the show is like training? for the date. i don't know how to describe it exactly but its fun to watch.

Archived