[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

Guest lizramyun

still dont understand how the people dont like this show...

so from what i saw of the show.. this is super funny i mean i dont even undestand but i almost dying of laugher hahh

avatar is like the movie obvioulsy so they one person have to do everything that the other person say sooo is kinda funny ... and usualy they put them in different like situation to see how will the cast react.. is super funny but depends the humor or the peopple fo rme i love this humor so yeaa

i wishh people can se this episode mor but well

soo here is HOT BROTHERS IN COME TO PLAY so that mean this show is popular i guess haha

CTP (Jun 28, 2010) 1/6

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched up to episode 7 and found this variety show to be entertaining, humorous and ridiculously funny at times(even more funny when I don't even understand blush.gif ). Love how the hyungs picks on Ki Kwang and always looking forward to scenes that involved Myung Soo, Ki Kwang, Baek Hwi Soon and Tak Jae Hoon. And sometimes Myung Soo is too over bearing but he's just so good at what he does LOL

Guest lizramyun

^episode 6 and 7 are my favorites really hahahah they are like friking funny hahahaha i hope in the future some group subbing could take this project hahahah xD since b2astlysubs (beast subbing group) are only going to sub kikwang cuts heheh xD anyways cant wait for next week hehe :)

btw... I LOVE PARK MYUNG SOO KIKWANG REALTIONSHIP hahahaha soo funny !!

Guest lizramyun

i dont think anyone have simon cuts.. but you should watcht the whole show

'Hot Brothers' Lee KiKwang transforms by 99% into avatar owner Kim Koora

[TV Daily = Reporter Jo Eeji] Illuminant all around, pet idol Lee Kikwang has transformed into spiteful Kim Koora.

Airing on the 4th, Lee Kikwang and Kim Koora meet as avatar and owner in the avatar date. The owner being Kim Koora has commanded his avatar Lee Kikwang to become like him.

Lee Kikwang has synchronized by 99% like Kim Koora from his facial expression, his look, and even sticking out his chin as he portrayed Kim Koora perfectly.

Lee Kikwang rebelled in the beginning of Kim Koora’s sudden commands, but broke down under the strong pressure of his owner.

Whether he puts mud in his hair to show off a new hairstyle or takes off his shirt and becomes a rough axman as he beats the firewood with his ax. He showed a shocking image as he even made a spiteful remark to Park Hwisoon of whom he rivals against in the date for one woman.

Look forward to Lee Kikwang’s transformation as Koora-dol in the avatar date on the upcoming 4th at 5:20PM.

[TV Daily = Reporter Jo Eeji young@tvdaily.co.kr]

CREDITS: tvdaily (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2STRISING (TRANS)

LOL OK kim gura-ki kwang this week is WIN~ HAHA~ this is the first time that i laugh this much for this show <3 a good sign already~ kikwang did a great job as gura's avatar even the chin thing ROFL~ owh god too funny,too adorable~ and he even managed to copy kim gura's way of talking~ owh god <3 KIWI IS WIN~

Guest lizramyun

hahahaha omgg this epis was such a win with kiwkang gura together hahah

but i love when park myung soo is doing his things hahah hes sucha fun person i love him haha

i think simon D need to be a litte more fun and thats a perfect show hahaha

i love when kikwang to that flip thing with his hair hahah xD SUCH A WIN really haha

Guest Storytime

Just found out about this show today. It's hilarious. I seriously couldn't stop laughing at their avatar dates. I'm glad the ratings are doing well. I originally started watching for Kikwang and Simon D, but Yoo Min has been growing on me as well.

Guest averlyn

still dont understand how the people dont like this show...

so from what i saw of the show.. this is super funny i mean i dont even undestand but i almost dying of laugher hahh

avatar is like the movie obvioulsy so they one person have to do everything that the other person say sooo is kinda funny ... and usualy they put them in different like situation to see how will the cast react.. is super funny but depends the humor or the peopple fo rme i love this humor so yeaa

i wishh people can se this episode mor but well

soo here is HOT BROTHERS IN COME TO PLAY so that mean this show is popular i guess haha

CTP (Jun 28, 2010) 1/6

Thank you so, so much! <3 I was looking it and couldn't find it on somewhere which actually loads. =.=

I had to rewatch Kikiwang's parts on the latest eps a few times. I just had to. It was so freaking hilarious!

Guest Lil.Miss.A

everyone but Park Myungsoo has been the avatar right?

i hope he got to be the avatar as well

the avatar dates has been really funny

cant wait for sunday

Guest phenom-achine

i seriously wish someone would sub this show! it's hilarious and the chemistry is amazing between everyone! the avatars are HILARIOUS, especially when ssamdi was kikwang's avatar in the supermarket LOUDERRRRR LOL, new favorite show for sure

Guest sunny_dance

in ep. 9, the part in the sauna where Simon D rested his head on the girl's leg and then looked up at her.

what did he say or more specifically what did AJ make him say that made everyone bust out laughing?

btw, he was so hella LOUD in that supermarket i couldn't stop laughing! xD

EDIT:

oh~ so that's what ukiljima meant!

but yeah, his serious face did make it all the more hilarious! xD

thanks `heejin-ssi!

Guest chopper!

in ep. 9, the part in the sauna where Simon D rested his head on the girl's leg and then looked up at her.

what did he say or more specifically what did AJ make him say that made everyone bust out laughing?

btw, he was so hella LOUD in that supermarket i couldn't stop laughing! xD

not sure if you're referring to that short phrase where he looks all serious. for that, he said "don't make me laugh"

Archived