[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

My favorite episode of this show definitely has to be episode 10 with Seo Ji-suk, Lee Suk-hoon, and the other two guys guest starring. The blind date part of that episode is hands down the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Especially the second part with the gagman celeb guy and Lee Suk-hoon. I watched it 10 times in a row and it has never failed to make me laugh. XD

- Kyu

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite episode of this show definitely has to be episode 10 with Seo Ji-suk, Lee Suk-hoon, and the other two guys guest starring. The blind date part of that episode is hands down the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Especially the second part with the gagman celeb guy and Lee Suk-hoon. I watched it 10 times in a row and it has never failed to make me laugh. XD

- Kyu

Oh man that episode cemented me as a dedicated viewer. Yeah Kim Kyung-jin (the gagman with the high pitched voice) was pretty damn funny. I howled when he said "반갑습니다 김경진이에요". Another episode I liked was when Park Myung-soo forces Kikwang to say "약속해줘~~~" with the pinky hand movement to his date.

Guest Q_Park

I'm glad they picked up the pace again with this episode!

It was really funny when Lee Hyun-woo came out to judge their artwork. Chahahaha~ lol

I can't believe Myung-soo and Hwee-soon ate everyone's lunch. >< At least they shared with the staff members. 

The highlight of today's episode is definitely when the female "high school" students came out and they had to couple up with the boys. 

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BOYS ARE GOING OVERSEAS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! Woot!

- Kyu

Guest niagmiv

This is from ep 11...but does anyone else think that this is the coolest T-shirt ever. It's like, it was tailored made for PMS! I got a great laugh out of it.

BestTshirt.jpg

Guest Q_Park

The drawings were pretty fun to look at. I made some screencaps of them. 

"I drew the profile of myself in high school." (Han Sang-jin)

6sylw6.jpg

"Look at all that anger in the face. It's totally me." (Kim Gu-ra)

2h5icer.jpg

"Sorta reminds me of Baskia(?)"  (Lee Ki-gwang)

16kuknr.jpg

"You really can't draw, can you?" (Park Hwee-soon)

21en2vc.jpg

"!!!" (Park Myung-soo)

2lxglrl.jpg

"You drew a girl! Hey, that looks like our camera director!" (Simon D)

2r6jslc.jpg

"That's Harry Potter." (Tak Jae-hoon)

2ewmjir.jpg

- Kyu

I feel like this show is having an identity crisis. There's no real leadership either; everyone is just doing their own thing. I mean, it's not exactly an avatar date show or a game to see how many female hearts they can woo. It's not really too funny either. >< They better start picking things up again. These past couple of weeks were really really boring.

- Kyu

I agree this show has been going down hill after the "Get Hwisoon Married" special. Probably seemed that way because that eppy was one of the funniest imo. It just means that they have to do more avatar dating.

Guest teukiie

I must admit, today's episode was rather funny! I loved it when they played the scissors paper stone game with the citizens randomly xD 

& like, when they were in the studio, guessing the names + doing the strength exercises x)

Archived