Foods you used to like/dislike but then nowadays it's completely opposite

NPB-XK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest starfishnuna

Tomatoes. Used to gag at just the thought of eating it raw, but now I can eat them like a fruit.
...Actually craving some right now.

Guest C Yuan

I used to hate chocolate, but now I love it ;-;Also used to love purple yam candies, but not anymore for some reason

Guest Tamar1973

I used to hate beer but now I like it, at least I can say I like wheat beer. IPA's and other strong hoppy beers are still nasty to my taste buds. 

Guest Cool and Spicy

I use to hate mushrooms, the taste made me wanna gag or puke. But now I love them!! Esp on pizza or sauteed mushrooms on steak

• 2 months later...
Guest calendar

When i was younger, after my music recitals, my parents used to take us out to this Pho restaurant, but I HATED it so much... I was a really picky eater when i was younger (that's probably why I'm so short and thin now T_________T) so I would hate sitting for more than five minutes to eat (my dad would have to belt me to the chair ^^) and so I hated that restaurant with a passion. Now, pho is, like, one of my favorite foods (I just had it last night, actually) and ahhhh so good ^^

Guest handcream

Perilla leave, I hated it before, but since I live in Korea, can't really get rid of it, and now I have really got used to it. I especially love it when having Korean BBQ.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived