Foods you used to like/dislike but then nowadays it's completely opposite

NPB-XK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to love cheesecake and erm honey walnut prawns but i think i OD'd on both as i sorta don't really like cheesecake and barf at the honey walnut prawns XD

i used to hate sashimi and sushi but now i like sushi and have like a thing for salmon sashimi, it's really good XD

Guest nanshi

I used to hate seltzer water (flavored and unflavored), but now I realize that I find typical sodas too sweet and love seltzer and club soda (and tonic too)!

Guest vanessa1988

i used to love anything that was sweet, now NO!

omg i can't eat too much sugar otherwise i get sick

i've really cut down on sugar

i used to hate carrots, asparagus, and other veggies

now i love them <333

i still hate onions and garlic though lol'

and graprefruit ><

Guest Rockette

I used to love sweets a lot, I still do but not as much because if I eat too many sweet things such as chocolates, cakes, brownies, cookies I suffer from severe headaches, nausea and even palpitations. Whenever I do eat something sweet it's not consecutive. Let's say, I'll eat sweets today, I'll avoid it for two weeks to even a month then eat again.

I used to love anything deep fried or fried in general but when I grew up and suffered from health problems most especially digestive ailments, I stopped and loathed it. I still eat it occasionally but I dislike it whenever I have to. I prefer my food to be boiled, steamed or baked/grilled.

I used to hate vegetables of ANY kind even mushrooms which are technically fungus but I love them now, I think a meal is incomplete if it doesn't have vegetables. One of my favorite Korean dishes is Bibimbap which has lots of vegetables, I like it even more than samgyeopsal.

I used to hate dimsum especially SIU MAI. When I first saw it I was thinking, what is this disgusting little bulb that's sweating since it's steamed. My family is part Chinese so we eat lots of Chinese food and I found this to be difficult to eat. When I first ate it, I never forgot its flavor and now I eat it weekly! I love it so much, it's my favorite ever! I eat it with rice, noodles or on its own! It's a heaven sent little angel. ;D

I love and eat mostly all kinds of food. However I still find it difficult to eat OKRA the only vegetable I think is disgusting because when you eat it, this pus-like gel seeps from it and that just conjures all of the most ill thoughts in my subconscious mind inhibiting myself from even putting it in my mouth. Also bitter melon. That's so ewww. X_x

-Rockette

• 2 months later...
Guest flowerpetals

DARK CHOCOLATE, i used to hate how

odd it taste when i was little, but not anymore

i'm totally loving dark chocolate

Guest awesooome

I used to LOOOOVE chocolate and candy. I was a total sweet tooth back then. :P

But now, I'm not that much into sweets. It'd rather have salty/bitter/spicy foods. I think it's just because I'm afraid of cavities. I'm cavity free!!! :D

Also green peppers... Like the ones you find on pizzas? I hated them when I was small. Like, ABSOLUTE hate. I took them off my pizza slices and snuck them onto people's plates when they weren't looking. Haha. :) But now I eat them raw. I sprinkle them all over my pizzas, and I love them. Haha :D

Guest nomadzhao

I was really into Chocolate before that I wouldn't mind eating it all day everyday but now, I feel like I'm gonna get sick when I eat too much of it. But I still love Chocolates but not as much as before.

wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...

• 1 month later...
Guest mickeypirate

I used to hate pho, but i started liking it after like a few years after which was like 4 years ago. :P

I used to hate eating ramen (I always threw it up when i was a kid..). but now i love it! I can't just eat it from the bag (the soup and noodles), I need to put of bunch of other ingredients like green onion, green peppers, kimchi, and crushed pepper when i make my ramen. 

I hated sushi (raw fish) but now I love it and I love eating hae doh bap (sashimi rice salad). <3

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

I used to dislike pickles, but I need them with every sandwich now [:

Also I used to be so into candybars, icecream, and hot cheetoes and such but now

just the thought of them grosses me out.

Also I love tomatoes and raw sushi ;D

Guest mellowmellow

I used to dislike pizza and now when I think about that, I always think I was crazy or something. Now, I LOVE PIZZA !! :P

Guest -x.smile.31

sashimi, tofu, and kiwi were things that i hated but love now :D

i used to like or tolerated apple juice, now it just tastes funny to me

i love eating apples though hahaa

Guest c a k e .

Cucumbers.

I really used to not like them... along with pretty much any other vegetable. ;P

BUT! I've grown to like them.

And opposite change of interest: Durian

I remember I could eat a ton of this stuff, but- after a few years absence of the texture and taste- I find that I can't stand it.

Archived