Foods you used to like/dislike but then nowadays it's completely opposite

NPB-XK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maeshiil

I used to hate mashed potatoes, but now I LOVE them. Well, I love my grandma's. :)

On the other hand, I used to like ketchup but now I hate it.

• 1 year later...
Guest rachiepoo

Used to LOVE scrambled eggs n pepper, meringues and everything salty!

Used to HATE onions, olives, pickles, chicken liver, avocado and eggplant.

....... OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

Guest jagerbomb

soy milk definitely. but ever since I had a cold last year + blocked nose, it tasted the BEST for some reason, maybe because my taste buds were reacting weird but now I love it 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest so-flyhigh

I would probably say any junk food like chips, candy, and soda. I used to crave those when I was little, but once I entered puberty, I noticed how bad it affected my skin :c Now, I just eat it once in a while, but I get sick of it if I eat too much D:

^ same here. I dont eat junk food regularly. =0 haha. 

i use to not like durian when i was little , but i try foods again that i dont like to see if i like it again and i do. hahah ..my confusing wording. lol..

i hate bananas...but i make myself eat one once in cause they are so healthy....>__>

Guest hunterheart

Used to hate kimchi and couldn't stand any spicy foods. Now I love the tangy taste to it with fried rice or instant noodles and I love thai curry :)

Guest paintyourxtarget

meat--especially chicken. I just can't stand the taste of chicken anymore for some reason :| over the past couple months I just completely lost interest in it. beef in steak form I like, but if it's in some amalgamated mush like sausage or meatballs or hotdogs, then nope.

Archived