2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

Guest exbow

Nickhun's first kiss was revealed to be done when he was 17.

On the 27th's MBC TV 'We Got Married', Nickhun revealed when he had his first kiss at his visit to JoKwon and Gain's house, when they were questioning(?) him.

JoKwon asked Nickhun, "Do you like skinship", and Nickhun answered, "Of course". At Nickhun's answer, JoKwon asked again, "How does hyung do skinship", and the flustered Nickhun answered with an awkward smile, "There are basics".

Gain then asked teasingly, "Then did you kiss before? Of course you did, right", and Nickhun avoided the answer by saying, "Enjoy the food".

At this, JoKwon threatened a threat unlike a threat, "We have a lie detector", and Gain then quickly added, "When did you have your first kiss?"

Finally, Nickhun gave in and revealed, "When I was 17".

CREDITS : Nate (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

It was revealed by Seo Woo that 2PM member Taecyeon had attended his drama's first script reading practice with his pants' zipper down.

On 27th, during the live show of KBS 2TV Live Entertainment Information program 'Entertainment Tonight', Seo Woo revealed this to a reporter who was asking him about an anecdote in the 2TV mini series 'Cinderella's Sister'.

Seo Woo said laughing, "It was our first script reading practice. Taecyeon didn't even know his pants' zipper was down, and said hello really loudly."

At this, Chun Jung Myung said, "At that time, the people enjoyed that a lot."

'Cinderella's Sister', featuring Moon Geun Young, Seo Woo, Taecyeon, and Chun Jung Myung will be broadcasted for the first time on the 31st.

CREDITS : Nate (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Today Family Outing 2 will air as normal, don't forget to check it out!

Later guys :)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkPABOsings

I can't imagine a blonde on him but that would be interesting.

^

I was thinking the same thing.

I just can't see Khun blonde....I can't see any of them blonde actually

Anyways...Thanks for the preview of CS...i can't wait to see it

I hope Taec does really well.

Guest eggplant

my views regarding 2od. dont read if you don't want to:

lol didnt we agree not to talk about that forum here anymore ^^;;;;;;;

Anw, criticisms =/= bashing.

The latter occurs when people have no idea how to release their bitter feelings towards something, and have to resort to hurling negative words to reduce the bitterness in their hearts.

Some of us have our own reasons (with evidence to support too) not to support 2od's stance. But we just prefer not to air our views of another forum here, on this forum that promotes only love and support, not hate and revenge. y'know.

we are here to show our support for 2pm ^^

random fanaccounts:

Wooyoung’s Cool words

I : Wooyoung oppa. I’m really sorry, I don't have anything for you. It's

because I have no time

WY: (He expresses startle and waves his hands) No, it's okay, it's okay. I'm okay.

(I:What?) Oh, I have something for you. (He gives me a Hanami pack.)

I : (I receive that pack and make a pathetical sound) Can I hug you?

WY: (His arms stretched out…) YEAH, COME ON

From those words….I threw myself on him without caring about anything hahaha.My head hit his necklace he was wearing. I still remember the feeling of the touch. Hahaha I will stop here.

My friends told me to post the pictures on my block, but I refused. I’m mad at him because his legs are smaller than mines, and my legs seemed bigger than ever…hahahaha.

Source : http://hachimitsu.exteen.com/20090905/entry-1

posted on 07 Jul 2009 18:51 by hachimitsu in Screaming-Fangirl

Please take out with full credit! Thank you.

Credit: http://truepm.exteen.com

i shared this at Taec's thread but this is so cute i need to share it here too ^^;;

July 5, 2009

Swimming Pool @ Dusit Thani

(Warning: Cuteness overloaded!)

While I was wandering at the hotel in the morning, there was a whisper that 2PM was swimming at the hotel’s swimming pool, so I went there right away. Anyway Jay wasn’t there because of his sickness, so I was pitying myself that I missed seeing his six packs T T. Without being sick, Teac didn’t appear as well.

Chansung looked really cracked...too dorky hehehe. I was so amused that he couldn’t swim. Junho had to teach him how to swim. While Chansung was practicing swimming to the the center of the pool, he suddenly disappeared from my eyes. He drawned!!! Hahahaha. He tried to struggle out. Junho then taught him to use legs beating water. While Junho was getting out of the pool, he concealed his nipples with his hands. When he forgot to do that, I then realized the reason. His nipples look absolutely dark HAHAHA! Wooyoung was incredibly cute when he played with the kids.

It was even more amusing when they were to be photographed. They pretended to be dead beside the pool. HAHAHA! Everybody had gotten his place except for Chansung (again). So, he jogged awkwardly having no idea where to go. Finally, he lay down beside the pool and dipped his head into water !HAHAHA!*. The fans who were seeing really agreed that he was way too funny hehehe. Anyway, the one who seemed the most elegant was Junsu. While everybody was lying down normally, he spread a towel on the floor so he could lie himself on. What a fragile haha!

After awhile, the staff brought some bananas. Every member then went to pick for some except for Chansung (So unbelievable!!!). He went on swimming alone. However, after awhile he seemed out of patient so he got to take some. The way he ate was so shocking!!! He peeled it then swallowed the WHOLE in a second. It was the whole in a second. - - Everyone was out of words. He was the real eatinator. Not only that, he put the peel on Wooyoung’s head. Wooyoung realized during photo shooting !HAHAHA!* that there was a banana on his head. Then, Khun walked there with staff. His auro was so strong. He baded farewell to the members to return to Bangkok first. Hence, Taec and Jay were in their room together? (What were they doing?)

In the evening 2PM was returning to Bangkok. Taec was handsome again. Jay didn’t look better. After they reached there, I heard from friends that Teac tripped and falled on steps hahaha. I’d like to see that as well. While I was returning to the hotel from sending them to Bangkok, a guard called me to get some apples. He said a guy with a Mickey Mouse pants gave him and fans. He couldn’t remember that guy’s name. He continued, “he was the guy who wore sunglasses on the stage in the evening.” So I then realized who’s he...hahaha. While others was swimming at the pool, Taec must wear Mickey Mouse pants and sleep at his room happily hehehe.

Source:

http://hwangyeonwoo2j.exteen.com/20090726/entry-1

http://iiznof.exteen.com/20090708/9733-it-s-time-2pm

Please take out with full credit! Thank you.

Credit: http://truepm.exteen.com

Guest olianea

hey guys thank you foe all the fan account links and video. i dont know if yu have win win subbed in eng but i found a couple of clip of 2 am and 2pm from win win that have been sub.

thanks to the subbers for helping us international fan get a piece of 2pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmIZXB799K4...feature=related

i am curently in a waiting mode . i want to see taec acting, and wild2day.

and whatever hair cut the boys have ill still find them cute (of course i am 2pm bias)

update. 2pm always did th sub for the olive show. dnt forget to comment to say thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oom2cvE5mZc

Guest yuree

^

I thought exactly the same as yours XD

I thought I wouldn't see subbed videos of 2PM again. T_T

This user is so nice. She subbed 2PM S body for us. :)

100304 2PM ⓈⒷⓄⒹⓎ Ep. 2 - Nichkhun (subbed) 1/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uCj1HJ7-as

100304 2PM ⓈⒷⓄⒹⓎ Ep. 2 - Wooyoung (subbed) 2/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZGsSST9-Mc

100304 2PM ⓈⒷⓄⒹⓎ Ep. 2 - Chansung (subbed) 3/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbtj9mIUoX0

100304 2PM ⓈⒷⓄⒹⓎ Ep. 2 - Taecyeon (subbed) 4/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO1MXuJLkQI

100304 2PM ⓈⒷⓄⒹⓎ Ep. 2 - Junho (subbed) 5/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB92mok4T1E

100304 2PM ⓈⒷⓄⒹⓎ Ep. 2 - Junsu (subbed) 6/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wc5xDKg_P4

cr : mellogreenleaf

thank you for all the news and other goodies.....

watching we got married right now, who would have thought that khun can be such a sexy strict teacher? waaaa he's so manly when speaking english....

wonder how his hair will come out, hopefully not such a fail like taec's, even though I still love him

and have you already seen family outing? kwonnie and taec walked around with linked arms, so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-VHxwDQRAc...feature=channel

cr.nodamenikimicky

Guest FattoOom

Thanks Alot Guys For The Updates ^^

i have a Ques : Do 2pm boys have real accounts on FaceBook ?

i noticed some accounts with thier names But i'm not sure if they are real or not .

Guest areeu

kk

i noticed some accounts with thier names But i'm not sure if they are real or not .

yeah, i know taec has one but i don't know about the others and taec's display name is something i don't know for sure.

Guest areeu

yeah, i know taec has one but i don't know about the others and taec's display name is something i don't know for sure.

^

I was thinking the same thing.

I just can't see Khun blonde....I can't see any of them blonde actually

Anyways...Thanks for the preview of CS...i can't wait to see it

I hope Taec does really well.

^yeah them blonde is not a plausible thing.

Guest pretty_pink.cups

Why are people here against 2oneday? o_O

^I'm not here to defend them, I'm actually really curious/confused. (:

I kinda, just started reading this forum (Part 2) so I have no idea why you guys decided not to mention 2OD here.

My guess is because it's pretty Jay biased... but personally for me, I'm really Jay biased too so I see no problem with 2OD... but I was just wondering why people here don't like 2OD... (:

Someone said something about their "stance" towards 2PM... er, what is their stance exactly?

kekeke, I guess I'm just really clueless....

Silence457: Wait, what do you mean JYP is gonna crack down at them?

Like, attack them? Because they're defending Jay? Hmmm, scary.

Guest lec8504

^ personally I don't care that they are Jay-biased...we all have our own biased regarding the boys...and I love that people are supporting Jay. However, I dislike them having some type of vendetta against the rest of the boys after Jay left.

First it was them straightout boycotting, and then now after the conference they are completely against "6PM" (as they like to call the rest of the boys). From posting only negative news on the boys...and keep on saying that it's the best headlines news that they can find..when if anyone else did a search themselves..they would find that it's untrue. Finding negative news stories about the boys and translating it...the most recent one that I remembered was something about some ex-KHottest writting to Cass beer and petitioning them to end their contract with 2PM or something like that. And any netural news stories on the boys that they dislike (namely Taec, Junho, Junsu, Woo, Chansung) then they might post it but then close the post so that no one could comment on it. They only allow people to comment on negative stories or stories about Khun, Jay or 2AM.

I still go on there every once in a while because there's not much international fansite for the boys...but I know to take everything they post with a grain of salt because most of it is extremely biased against the remaining boysc (with the exception of Nichkhun).

I don't care if they don't like the boys anymore..but don't pretend that you are a fan and post bogus news ("rumors from unofficial sources) or try to influence the general fandom into believing what you are saying (saying over and over again that the pulic in korea doesn't care about 2PM...with no facts to support that). But that's just imo... and opps i wrote an essay about this.

oooo thanks to the girl who translated the Sbody show!!

Guest pyrolicious

"It was revealed by Seo Woo that 2PM member Taecyeon had attended his drama's first script reading practice with his pants' zipper down."

omg ok now that literally made me laugh out loud. I wouldnt have told him anything..........i kid

I kinda, just started reading this forum (Part 2) so I have no idea why you guys decided not to mention 2OD here.

My guess is because it's pretty Jay biased... but personally for me, I'm really Jay biased too so I see no problem with 2OD... but I was just wondering why people here don't like 2OD... (:

Someone said something about their "stance" towards 2PM... er, what is their stance exactly?

kekeke, I guess I'm just really clueless....

Silence457: Wait, what do you mean JYP is gonna crack down at them?

Like, attack them? Because they're defending Jay? Hmmm, scary.

It's not really that they are jay biased perce, but more about most of them being anti-2pm (for the lack of a better term). Most of their articles are negative 2pm stuff and they even were sending emails to stop the guys from performing at the korean festival. Ever since then I stopped going.

Guest _chibi-dragon_

LOL Khun on WGM is epic. I love that boy <3 I was kind of hoping he'd be the one to get married to someone (because he seems like he'd make a really good husband) but him being the English (or Engrish) tutor is waaaaaaayyy more hilarious than I expected :)

Glad to see ALL 7 boys smiling these days and doing things they love. I hope Taec doesn't work himself out either, he seems to be doing a lot of on-screen activities :\

And I can't wait for the next WinWin episode with Wooyoung on it!! They were really smart choosing him to be an MC on their. I love his antics with his co-stars (esp. Taeng) and I'm glad that he's laughin a whole lot more :D

2PM ♥

Guest taec-e

Hi, sorry to cut ur post short...but, first of all, do u like 6 members 2PM? i personally always go to 2OD, rite now the feel is different, there is always negative news about the boys and always close comment section if it's related to 2PM. delay upload video regarding 2PM, no much subbed goodies for them, i know they also post fan account, i don't find any single fan acc regarding them in Thailand, the best part, T-Hottest greatest support doesn't even take part in their newspaper, i think that this biggest support should've been there to courage people to do so. when people keep reading negative tings about them, they will even hate them more, have you seen the open comment? thy all about hating them, only few support them and i;m proud for those who do so...no offend....

Guest newme1

^ it's obviously that site is 2PM anti's fansite. there are one translator named hazyfiasco really hate 2PM wit 6 member esp Taec . she always post negative news about 2PM. I dont know why admin allowed that antis posted that kind of news. I'm no longer respect and go to that website.

Family Outing 100328

100328 Family Outing S2 £6 1x6 2PM TaecYeon

100328 Family Outing S2 £6 2x6 2PM TaecYeon

100328 Family Outing S2 £6 3x6 2PM TaecYeon

100328 Family Outing S2 £6 4x6 2PM TaecYeon

100328 Family Outing S2 £6 5x6 2PM TaecYeon

100328 Family Outing S2 £6 5x6 2PM TaecYeon

c : NoDaMeNiKiMiCky@youtube

Guest pretty_pink.cups

^ personally I don't care that they are Jay-biased...we all have our own biased regarding the boys...and I love that people are supporting Jay. However, I dislike them having some type of vendetta against the rest of the boys after Jay left.

First it was them straightout boycotting, and then now after the conference they are completely against "6PM" (as they like to call the rest of the boys). From posting only negative news on the boys...and keep on saying that it's the best headlines news that they can find..when if anyone else did a search themselves..they would find that it's untrue. Finding negative news stories about the boys and translating it...the most recent one that I remembered was something about some ex-KHottest writting to Cass beer and petitioning them to end their contract with 2PM or something like that. And any netural news stories on the boys that they dislike (namely Taec, Junho, Junsu, Woo, Chansung) then they might post it but then close the post so that no one could comment on it. They only allow people to comment on negative stories or stories about Khun, Jay or 2AM.

I still go on there every once in a while because there's not much international fansite for the boys...but I know to take everything they post with a grain of salt because most of it is extremely biased against the remaining boysc (with the exception of Nichkhun).

I don't care if they don't like the boys anymore..but don't pretend that you are a fan and post bogus news ("rumors from unofficial sources) or try to influence the general fandom into believing what you are saying (saying over and over again that the pulic in korea doesn't care about 2PM...with no facts to support that). But that's just imo... and opps i wrote an essay about this.

Ohhhh, I see, I see. Thanks for explaining it to me!

It's not really that they are jay biased perce, but more about most of them being anti-2pm (for the lack of a better term). Most of their articles are negative 2pm stuff and they even were sending emails to stop the guys from performing at the korean festival. Ever since then I stopped going.

Thanks for explaining it to me. (:

Hi, sorry to cut ur post short...but, first of all, do u like 6 members 2PM? i personally always go to 2OD, rite now the feel is different, there is always negative news about the boys and always close comment section if it's related to 2PM. delay upload video regarding 2PM, no much subbed goodies for them, i know they also post fan account, i don't find any single fan acc regarding them in Thailand, the best part, T-Hottest greatest support doesn't even take part in their newspaper, i think that this biggest support should've been there to courage people to do so. when people keep reading negative tings about them, they will even hate them more, have you seen the open comment? thy all about hating them, only few support them and i;m proud for those who do so...no offend....

Are you asking if I support 2PM as six members?

-OF COURSE!

In my eyes, I don't think 2PM will ever be the SAME but how can they ever be? To me, there's always going to be something missing... ya know what I mean?

But, I don't think that just because one person left that means the careers of six other boys who trained just as hard as Jay should be destroyed. It saddens to me to see people so divided and split up between "Jay Park/2PM/6PM/5PM." Because none of them deserves the hate they're all getting. SOME "2PM fans" say that what "Jay Park fans" are doing to 2PM isn't fair and that Jay is ruining everything for the rest of 2PM. Or when he posted on his youtube to support 2PM that he was ruining everything for them and he was just getting pity or whatever.... I don't agree with any of that.

BUT. I don't agree with how "Jay Park fans" are sending letters or emails to the companies that the boys have CFs with and telling them to get rid of 2PM. I don't think it's fair that they're trying to ruin the boys' careers.

So my I keep my Jay bias and my love for 2PM completely separate from one another. I don't choose to believe ANYTHING about how they all hated Jay or all that crap because I think that they really are brothers. (:

Oh, and... though I support 2PM, I refuse to believe anything that JYP says. (:

All I want is all this to end and we all can be happy! kekeke

12.gif

kekeke

junsu-kawaii2.gif

how I would love to kiss those lips <3

2pm-junho.gif

xD

Guest olianea

SOME "2PM fans" say that what "Jay Park fans" are doing to 2PM isn't fair and that Jay is ruining everything for the rest of 2PM.

i understand what you mean but its not really about what Jay is doing is more about what the people that support him are doing. after the conference a big part of the fan that still surport the other menbers decided to support jay too , but the one who supported jay completely turned their back on the others.

i am one of those who spent my days visiting allkpop and 2oneday looking for update about the boys. at first most of the news were bads but right now only 2oneday keeps posting those bad rumours. i understand that people that dislike the 6 menbers are looking for ways to justify it and to have more people follow them, but by acting that way people are starting to feel less confortable around the forum. personnally i love all the 7 menbers but i kind of feel sad reading even good news about jay knowing that the others are treated like monsters.wooyoung bday is in a couple of weeks but 2oned didnt mention it they are preparing bday for those who have their bday in may

i am sorry if i said something that might hurt others but if people keeps posting those bas stuff more 2pm fans will start turning their back to ledja,and i dont want that. i felt in love with them because of their friendship. please lets support all of them.

if I made you sad i apologise with this video that might make you laugh all night long

Archived