2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

Guest hoa_may

did 2pm's thread been previously shut down???

I'm pretty sure before was like 1000+ pages since i visited often..

But now all of the sudden 26????? wtf?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newme1

^this is their second thread

check it out on the first page of this thread

got this from _youloveme@wonder girls soompi thread

Taec with Yoobin

nsnx.jpg

ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE ARE SO MANY ARGUMENTS AND PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE RULES AGAIN DISCUSSING JAY ON THIS THREAD. ALSO, THIS IS SOOMPI.COM AND THE OFFICIAL 2PM THREAD. IF YOU ARE TO DISCUSS OR COMMENT ON ANOTHER SITE THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO DO SO.

I AM SUSPENDING THIS THREAD FOR ONE DAY.

Guest dc222

2PM Fighting! :D

Ahh! Cinderella's Sister is just a day away!! Woohoo! So excited. Can't wait to see Taec's acting debut!

And Khun being excited about the new single has gotten me even more excited about it!

Guest yuree

Thank you for reopen this thread again mod.

Some news from yesterday and today.

Taec as World Saving Hero! Nice!

2PM's Taecyeon to defend Figure Skating Queen Kim Yuna?

During the release of the fantasy blockbuster "Solomon Kane" on the 25th, the audience was asked which Korean starts would match the male and female lead images.

The results were that 2PM's Ok Taecyeon should save the world just like Solomon Kane, and the the national treasure Figure skating champion Kim Yuna was chosen as the female protagonist Meredith, whom Solomon has to save in order to redeam his soul.

In the "Idol which suits the best for the World Saviour role" poll, conducted at the Interpark, 2PM's Ok Taecyeon won over Big Bang's TOP by a narrow margin. The image of Taecyeon, who is referred as the representative of Beastly idols, has matched the image of the world saving hero.

With a total of 41% of votes TOP with his charismatic gaze got the 2nd place, while 2AM's Lim Seulong with 10% was 3rd and CN Blue's Jeong Yonghwa was 4th (4%).

As for Meredith's role who, according to the description of "Solomon Kane" in the cinema magazine Movie Week, has to be saved in order for the hero to salvage his own soul, the national treasure Kim Yuna got 1st place, having received 81% of votes. Following her was the Shin Sekyung and her innocent glamour (8%), the absolute sexy queen Lee Hyori (6%), and SNSD's 4th-dimensional girl Seohyun with 3% of the votes.

Source: CBS

Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways.com

Coordinator: Cassina @2pmalways.com

These aren't official news by any article.

It has been said that...

Monday, March 29 2010 Written by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.

- Rumor has it that Wooyoung will be the ambassador for Youth film festival for another year.

- Yesterday, Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Junho had their meal at a restuarant which is JYPE's building nearby. Wooyoung and Junho wore similar clothes. However, the bright one that Wooyoung put in was given by fans.

- The boys hide their new hairstyles neatly. Therefore, No one get to see colors or haircuts.

- Taecyoen impressed Cinderella's sister crew by having his zipper down when they met for the first time.

- DJ Poom (a famous DJ in Thailand) has confirmed the real Nichkhun Twitter account. Anyway, Nichkhun's followers has enjoyed the series of his tweet. He seems an internet addict.

CREDIT : 2pmalways.com

Guest taec-e

:D Yay! it opens again, lost my way without this thread, thanks mods...can't wait for Cinderella's sister, just watched the MV, nice song...i can see taec always screaming in the mv...love his smile though...

and the battle between 3 drama..hope all of them going well...hope there's no war for this topic...heheh

Guest KhunPoon

They had roughly 320,000 official Hottests in the fanclub before they announced that Jay's contract was terminated. Now they have about 240,000. That's -80,000, not -50,000.

sorry for cutting your post.

i checked it just one day before JYPE released the announcement. it's 290,000. NOT 320,000

ps i'm not trying to make an argument. just want to correct some misunderstanding. PEACE ;)

^^

how can the twitter be real when jype said its fake?

jype said 2PMNichkhun is fake but dj poom talked about another one :D

and Cinderella's Sister MV :rolleyes:

credit: Pochipotato

Guest Rebec

^^

how can the twitter be real when jype said its fake?

The one that JYP stated it's fake is 2pmNichkhun.

This one, khunnie0624, is the real Khun's twitter, you can follow him.

http://twitter.com/khunnie0624

:D

Cinderella's Sister MV is soooo good; very intense dramas.

I hope Teac do well with his first acting debut.

Guest exbow

Seo Woo wants Taecyeon's number

by xvntbk on March 30, 2010 @ 5:39 AM (EDT)

The filming set of the new drama Cinderella Sister was revealed through KBS Park Soo Hong and Choi Won Jung's Reserve. (The filming set was reported to have roughly cost around 2 million US dollars.)

20100329cinderellasiste.jpg

Through this show, actor Chun Jung Myung revealed that actress Seo Woo was interested in 2PM's Taecyeon.

He joked, "They're giving each other their numbers" when the two were sited sharing a private conversation during their drama's Gosa. A Gosa is a ritual that is held to bring good luck and success to a certain event, and in this case, the drama.

Chun Jung Myung continued to corner Seo Woo by stating, "Everyone but Seo Woo got Taecyeon's phone number." She keeps begging me, "Can you help me trade numbers with him?"

Seo Woo kept denying all this but her denials just encouraged Chun Jung Myung to tease her more and so he stated, "And so I told her that I would plan an outing and to trade phone numbers then. She's just doing that because she's embarassed."

Seo Woo was Chun Jung Myung's target during his interview, but during hers, she complimented him by stating, "He's like a vitamin for our drama."

The first episode of Cinderella Sister set to premiere on the 31st!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/seo-woo-wan...aecyeons-number

Guest viviean

this is not rumors.it's already confirmed.

JYP and Bae Yong Joon's drama project will be filmed on the second half of this year.

it's called "Dream High".

and it's confirmed that the main character is 2pm and wondergirls.

Guest amura

that khun acc is really him :) if only he replys to fans , that would be great :rolleyes:

[iNFO] 100329 Nichkhun posts on his fansite

23uwgth.png

CREDITS : hazyfiasco @ 2OD + KHUNSTAR (SOURCE)

here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pFCRwUDQzc...player_embedded

[NEWS] 100230 Taecyeon's character retains both innocence and beastliness

34dq3gw.jpg

For KBS 2TV's newest drama, 'Cinderella Sister,' 2PM Taecyeon described his change from a singer to an actor as, "My character's a bit innocent but still has that beastly flair. Please anticipate it."

On the 30th, KBS 2TV aired the lively filming set for Cinderella Sister, interviewing the four cast members of Moon Geunyoung, Chun Jungmyung, Seo Woo, and Taecyeon.

The noble and pure character of Jungwoo is played by Taecyeon. In his interview, he stated, "I'm very nervous but also excited. I've changed from a beastly man to an innocent man but the character is still able to retain both images."

The younger character of Jungwoo was also revealed on the broadcast to be child actor Yoon Sukhyun. In contrast to Taecyeon showing off his muscley body, Yoon Sukhyun is on the chubby side. He stated, "I saw on the internet that Taecyeon hyung was fat when he was younger, too," giving great laughter to the film set.

On the other hand, Moon Geunyoung, playing the character of Eunjo, described the tension between the characters of Chun Jungmyung and Taecyeon as, "I'm very relaxed and composed. Instead of as rivals, we'll show a better image of mutual understanding."

In Chun Jungmyung's first fan meeting after his mandatory military service, he had danced to 2PM's Again & Again. "They're a group that I used to like in their debut. Being able to do a drama with him is great." He expressed his satisfaction at working with Taecyeon as actors.

Cinderella Sister will air on the 31st for the first time.

CREDITS : TV REPORT (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest pyrolicious

lol man taec is like everywhere. I'm not complaining tho =]

Now im reaaaaally curious about their hair. I hope none of them are blondes lol that would be so weird. How about they all get twitter? I don't have one, but maybe that would be enough for me to get one.

Please! Just Please don't let this thread close AGAIN. It starting to get annoying because I really want us to have a

place where we can talk about the boys without having to fight. :)

The one that JYP stated it's fake is 2pmNichkhun.

This one, khunnie0624, is the real Khun's twitter, you can follow him.

http://twitter.com/khunnie0624

So may I ask what happen to the boys Jype official twitter? , If I remember correctly all the boys even 2AM have

their official twitter. So now I am confused as to what happen to it? tsk I feel kinda behind

this is not rumors.it's already confirmed.

JYP and Bae Yong Joon's drama project will be filmed on the second half of this year.

it's called "Dream High".

and it's confirmed that the main character is 2pm and wondergirls.

Did it really? O.o where did you get the source from, I mean if it confirmed I'm sure it be on the news by now.

Guest 09Superb

They had roughly 320,000 official Hottests in the fanclub before they announced that Jay's contract was terminated. Now they have about 240,000. That's -80,000, not -50,000.

No, 2PM had ca. 270 000 on their daum cafe before the incident. Allkpop confessed that they stated the numbers wrong, since they got the overestimated info from insider2pm. Anyways, back on track.

The ceremony in prior of Taec's drama seemed great and exciting :) Now, the drama needs daebak.

Guest kaling321

2 pm thread!!!! i'm so happy that the new thread is up something i was looking forward to after my asian vacay...too bad it didn't involve a stop in korea. but i went to singapore, vietnam, brunie, malaysia, hongkong, manila and macau and tried to go to the music stores there and i mean wondergirls are everywhere but the sales ladies didn't even know 2pm. not that i needed any cd's cuz i already have all of them....i don't know just wanted to prove i wasn't the only crazy person liking these boys the age of my younger brothers .

nwei...2pm please continue your activities cuz you make my day brighter! :D:D:D

Guest Lymoon

Finally 2PM''s thread has opened .. oh I miss 2PM and their work .. I trust my choice ..

Why would I question My choice for choosing them and

I know they are really good friends and that can't change easily

and when I see them loving and caring for each other

I feel proud because I am a Hottest ..

Let's support the band and be really faithful ..

Jeaboum we will never forget .. you are in our hearts

they said they are still thinking about you & always love you ..

I am sure you all love each other ..

I found this picture?

Do any of you know anything about it?

9jkpr4.jpg

I hope this page never close because it is the only place we have

as Hottest to talk about 2PM without anyone blaming us

Respect our decision as we respect your decision

We have minds .. We know the truth in our hearts

Guest FattoOom

too bad :(

world big cup concert is cancelled due to naval ship tragedy i was really anticepating this event

also Mnet CountDown will be postponed

that's mean we wont be able to see our boys untill thier album released

Archived