Shocking translated 2PM's sasaeng fan accounts

Guest piano.1993

Guest tiffanydawn

WHOA. some of those fan accounts are unbelievable.

o_0

i never thought that hottests will come to the point of spreading these kinds of stories.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fresh

I just stopped reading because it all sounds ridiculous. It just sounds like angry fans who want Jay back wrote all this fake stuff.

And the little videos and pictures don't prove anything. The chip thing looks like Taec was joking and the video where Nickhun is getting "ignored"... he's not getting ignored.... obviously Khun's Korean isn't as good as the other members so he didn't talk. If you ask me, Wooyoung didn't talk at all either....

Guest colloquy

First of all let me just say that I'm NOT a Hottest or a big fan of 2PM either so nothing I say will be "bias".

I find it ironic that everything good mentioned is about Jae and everything negative mentioned is about the rest of the members... We don't know what they are really like so everything said could be true but then again it could be all made up by Jae fans who want to ruin "6PM" because Jae isn't coming back. Seriously this situation has gotten out of hand and is now beyond ridiculous. I swear KPop is worse then soapies these days.

If you read their previous works, you'll notice that all this website does is play into what the Coldests want to hear.

I remember when a different theory about Jaebum sitting in that corner picture - that he didn't want to engage in the other member's "homo" activities.

Guest procrastinator

Not a fan of 2pm, though I do find them very entertaining and have watched plenty of their shows.

hmmmmm.... Seeing that Jay is no longer apart of JYP and he has been on fan forums before if this wrong and just a bunch of fans being pissed off and feel like ruining 2pm he'll say something. Seeing as I think this is a pretty big issue. But if he keeps his silence, then we all know what that means.

Hah, remember how this whole thing started when an anti dug up a comment from Jay's Myspace from a few years back and spread it to make Jay look bad? Now the ex-fans are doing the same to the rest of the boys.

It's a never-ending stupidity.

I guess right now they're making Jay to be the 'angel' and the other boys to be the 'devil'. One thing that I learn from this is sasaeng fans are pathetic.

I remember when a different theory about Jaebum sitting in that corner picture - that he didn't want to engage in the other member's "homo" activities.

I remember that too. Now they're making another theory?

Guest 정유미

Hah, remember how this whole thing started when an anti dug up a comment from Jay's Myspace from a few years back and spread it to make Jay look bad? Now the ex-fans are doing the same to the rest of the boys.

It's a never-ending stupidity.

I guess right now they're making Jay to be the 'angel' and the other boys to be the 'devil'. One thing that I learn from this is sasaeng fans are pathetic.

I remember that too. Now they're making another theory?

i COMPLETELY agree with you. Dear stupid fans, it will be extremely entertaining to see you cry or get down on your knees when these guys have had enough of it and leave you all just like jay did. I'm not saying none of these could possibly be true; it's just really annoying to see fans turning against the 2pm members now just because they didn't get what they wanted.

whao whao whao

why am i not surprise at all

Every group has their problems. Whetever it is, Jay is not going back anymore and there is really no point to dwell on why Jay cant go back to 2PM

I am not a 2PM fan, but its really up to the hottest to read this and take it seriously.

I sort of believe some parts are true. They are idols and entertainers and I dun expect them to be perfect to a fault

JYPE needs a new PR staff - they handled this situation oh so wrong. He practically buried 2pm with his own hands. I'm not sure if that's what he planned to do or what but I don't see 2pm going much farther when their own "fans" are turning against them.

I'm a fan of Jays but this is definitely not how i wanted to see 2pm go down.. I really liked Taecyeon too but now i really have to ask myself if the Taec i liked on screen was even real.

Guest Chakura

All I can say is wow after reading this....Some of the acct sounds fake ie Khun thinking he is a price since that was the only acct of that while no one really mentions him. but seriously, within ALOT of the accounts the same name keeps popping up quiet often ieWooyoung, Junho, and Taecyeon. And many of the stories seem to collaborate with each other. sighz i know sometimes the friendly image that the group have are just an image, i mean its hard to get along w/ everyone but DAMN at least be civil to one another -_-. I think this started since of the the 2PM-ers i think Taecyeon said that Jay had a "dirty" lifestyle which is like seriously calling the kettle black. I think I am pissed w/ the fact they call Jay an Yankee. I mean seriously how well you think they would fare here in the states eating AM food, needing to learning english and singing in english. Gosh...

Guest janeym

Hm...Yeah, I agree. Some are believable and some sounds fake.

IDK. Wow. I can't believe 2PM members sounds like JERKS except for Khun and Jay.

Sighs. What has the world come to?

Guest oriental_blossom

Whoa,whoa... my mouth was dropped the whole time I was reading this...

BUT, who knows if these are true or not.

Come on, after Jay leaving JYPE permanently everything comes out?

I salute these fans for keeping this a secret for so long... If it were really like this wouldn't it have come out sooner like when Jay was still there?

What good would it do for Jay if this was only revealed now when Jay 'suffered' all that time?

And why was Jay just letting everything go? Just because he was the leader? Pssh... even a president gets fired up once in a while when they get 'bullied'.

I'm not stirring anything up but I feel like the ones who wrote this were fans of Jay that wants him to come back and only made out that they were a sasaeng fan.

Honestly, no matter how much I miss Jay, I'm happy where he is now, this will not do anything good, why ruin someone elses lives just because you can't get what you want?

I wonder how JYPE and Oneday will handle all these.

Guest WitchGoddess

who believes this crap lol. I mean its probably angry jay fans ruining 2pm. As much as I like Jay, I doubt he is an innocent guy who would take crap from everyone. he seems more like the type to fight back.

If you look at wild bunny you can clearly see the relationship with the members and everyone treating Jay as the leader.

These are coming from the same people who started everything else to ruin the rest of 2PM right? I can't believe they even call themselves fans. They're worst than what any anti-fan can do to Park Jaebum. Hurting not only him, but everyone that he cares for. This is getting ridiculous. Or maybe I'm just going insane because I miss Park Jaebum & the old 2PM too much, but I refuse to believe this. Right now, even if previously sasaengs are known to be 'honest', I bet right now they would do about anything to get Park Jaebum back. Weren't they the same stalking fans that saw Wooyoung cry/faint when Jay left? And now they're going on about how his act was fake? What the hell.

Tsk. Some sound obviously lame and biased.

Please don't take these kind of things too seriously and move on.

We're already McConfused enough.

I think Jay, 2pm, and us fans&antis really, really need hugs right now. Lots of hugs.

But JYPE does need a good richard simmons slap ! <_<

Guest ms.incredible

First of all let me just say that I'm NOT a Hottest or a big fan of 2PM either so nothing I say will be "bias".

I find it ironic that everything good mentioned is about Jae and everything negative mentioned is about the rest of the members... We don't know what they are really like so everything said could be true but then again it could be all made up by Jae fans who want to ruin "6PM" because Jae isn't coming back. Seriously this situation has gotten out of hand and is now beyond ridiculous. I swear KPop is worse then soapies these days.

Eeeeaxtly, these fan accounts read like a bad fanfic.Halfway through i started hearing sad violin music and imagining Jay as Tiny Tim or Oliver Twist or somebody.

The ones who are pretty actually get to sleep with their idols sometimes,

So they're groupies? :huh: You want people to take groupie tales as gospel truth? That's never a good idea.

Edit: Coldest, haha :lol: I like that.

I hope these guys next project is a success just to spite these turncoats.

Edit2: and the question still stands, if all this messed up crap was happening to Jay. If JYP and his bandmates treated him sooo bad, then aren't "fans" happy he got away from all that drama? why want him to return to it so bad? These fairy tales support the argumen that it was indeed Jay's own decision to stay away....and with good reason.*snicker*

Guest ninjastar

I know soompi is trying to promote its main site and such, but I really prefer the (Korean Celeb Photos) forum discussions (format) compared to the news section. But I guess like the previous two topics related to this, this thread might get closed as well.

When it's all said and done, the only thing that really matters to me is if 2PM continues to put out the type of music that got me to like them in the first place.

Guest ms.incredible

I know soompi is trying to promote its main site and such, but I really prefer the (Korean Celeb Photos) forum discussions (format) compared to the news section. But I guess like the previous two topics related to this, this thread might get closed as well.

When it's all said and done, the only thing that really matters to me is if 2PM continues to put out the type of music that got me to like them in the first place.

ITA those things have too many pages, to much work to sift through everything, not quoting...bleh! Maybe they should just link it to the forum somehow? but I think they only close the one b/c there was an exact news story posted. I think the other thread about this is still open.

Guest abigail-aaa

The ones about plastic surgery seriously are so fake.. =_=;.

And why is it that all those things are protecting the most popular boys from 2AM & 2PM (Jo Kwon, NichKhun)

agree

no one can confirm those accounts, so thay can lie and post what they want

some of these seem real, but some are too fake

Archived