Shocking translated 2PM's sasaeng fan accounts

Guest piano.1993

Guest PUNKB*TCH

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this thread.

Knetizens = 24/7 paparazzi minus the paycheck.

Mad crazy over there.. they need to just hop off.

..or maybe I'm just in denial. :rolleyes:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why is it that ALL of the good things are at Jay and Khun? That they don't do anything 'bad'?

C'mon, no one can be perfect!!

I'm not really a fan of 2PM, so i don't think I'm being biased heree.

I do think there are bad deets regarding those two, but the sasaeng didn't release it. They've been stalking them since forever so I think they know a lot more than those that are posted, perhaps other Hottests know about it but they didn't release it to public in order to 'protect' the boys from getting bad reputation.

However, when this drama starts, fans began to view the '5PM' [Wooyoung, Chansung, Taecyeon, Junho & Junsu] as the baddies so they release the 'info' about them. Many people think Nickhun is the good guy since he's supposed to be on Jay's side [which is victim/angel/saint whatever] so they won't say anything bad about him.

IF, anything happen and Khun's being viewed as the bad guy, I'm not surprise if bad deets about him will be released. It's just the matter of timing. They all knew it all along but when they turn their back against the group, they release all the info. But I'm not saying everything posted is true though. If you're posting for revenge, of course you had to to add up a bit, right?

Funny though, I remember on the sasaeng account, it's said that everyone in OneDay are fake except for Khun and Jo Kwon [dunno whether it includes Jay or not], but then they also said that Khun's fake too as he's playing with 4 girls at the same time *shrugs*

Guest Seras

I do think there are bad deets regarding those two, but the sasaeng didn't release it. They've been stalking them since forever so I think they know a lot more than those that are posted, perhaps other Hottests know about it but they didn't release it to public in order to 'protect' the boys from getting bad reputation.

However, when this drama starts, fans began to view the '5PM' [Wooyoung, Chansung, Taecyeon, Junho & Junsu] as the baddies so they release the 'info' about them. Many people think Nickhun is the good guy since he's supposed to be on Jay's side [which is victim/angel/saint whatever] so they won't say anything bad about him.

IF, anything happen and Khun's being viewed as the bad guy, I'm not surprise if bad deets about him will be released. It's just the matter of timing. They all knew it all along but when they turn their back against the group, they release all the info. But I'm not saying everything posted is true though. If you're posting for revenge, of course you had to to add up a bit, right?

Funny though, I remember on the sasaeng account, it's said that everyone in OneDay are fake except for Khun and Jo Kwon [dunno whether it includes Jay or not], but then they also said that Khun's fake too as he's playing with 4 girls at the same time *shrugs*

Yeah I remember seeing that part in the 2PM Official Thread....seems like the poster left out that contradicting part eh? :rolleyes:

when i read this the first time i died. then i calmed down and realized how most of these accounts sound completely ridiculous. like the one with Wooyoung calling Jay a f***** and Kwon bought him ice cream.... really now? sounds like a bad fanfic.

and i don't get what the clip of Taec putting the bags on Jay is supposed to say anything. if anyone actually watched the whole clip it doesn't look bad at all. and i'm wondering how they can bring girls back to their dorm when they live with their manager and everything? i have to admit though, the clip of them ignoring Khun does not look good.

i find it funny that just because these came sasaeng fans, that makes it believable. who are these "fans" anyway? i feel sorry for their parents. regardless though, some of these accounts sound exaggerated but still believable. either way 2PM is screwed now.....can't say i feel the same way i did towards them before but good luck to them i guess.

Guest KsDreams

Wow that was just wow...I'm not a 2PM fan so i know like nothing about them and how they usually act (with their fans or on shows) but I don't want to believe in this...some of these boys are close friends with some of the SNSD girls and I just can't believe that the girls would be friends with them if they were that bad.

Hope everything will be solve soon cause it's obvious everyone is hurting. I really feel for HOTTEST, it should be such a living nightmare every day.

Guest is2kwharss501

omgee this is horrible! im not a 2PM fan. i remember watching the first ep of wild bunny i find them pretty funny. anyways some of these fact are believable cuz idols are not PERFECT no one is perfect but idk its pretty hard to believe... & i dont think all of them are jerks in oneday(except jay, khun kwon) i think jinwoon & seoulong looks nice...(yeah 2AM fan) but i dont get yyyyyyyy because of one person u hurt ten(6PM + 2AM)other ppl! im so amaze how fans can get tat close to their idols =T

Guest kleenex

i'm glad jay left. these ppl have no loyalty...maybe except for Khun.

but seriously tho, i'm so surprised. i guess you can't trust everything that's on variety shows. it doesn't matter how cute they act or how honest they act. act is a act. =/

Guest janeym

i'm glad jay left. these ppl have no loyalty...maybe except for Khun.

but seriously tho, i'm so surprised. i guess you can't trust everything that's on variety shows. it doesn't matter how cute they act or how honest they act. act is a act. =/

Right. I totally agree w/ you here. I think that applies for all celebs.

I guess like some, I'm one of those people who don't believe in everything they read. I find some to be ridiculous to even begin to believe and the whole thing to be ridiculous, period. If one career wasn't enough, they have to tarnish the rest of the boys. Shows you exactly how quick they'll turn on you. All I'm waiting for is for 2PM to rebound from this. Not sure if they could, but if they can, props to them and they'll have my support. If they continue producing good music, I'm all for it. No one's a goody two shoes, you're bound to have some skeletons in your closet and I guess theirs out.

Guest saraluv7

Nobody realizes how ugly PJY is either...

his company sux- how does he feel about raking in money without JaeBom and treating the leader like crap?

After reading about their group, I don't feel like supporting their songs about missing Jay anymore.

Could be because I'm from Seattle, too. His house is like 10 minutes away from mine.

Jay, be strong! You're ok.

I dont think all the dirts about these boys are far fetched at all.

Maybe because I've seen the partying, clubbing scene, and know people around their age who frequent it, but a lot of guys who loves the whole drinking thing sleep around a lot (the people I know, at least). Some guys sleep around if they're given the opportunity to, and since these guys are celebs, they probably have a lot of girls going after them....

Not saying that I believe these claims 100 percent. I'm just saying it's totally possible.

I think some fans are a bit delusional? and can't imagine their idol being "bad."

And what is it about one of the guys in the group claiming that jay lives a "dirty" lifestyle. Even if it is true, I think it's kind of F ed up to say that about someone you used to be close to. Loyalty at it's best, I see... -_-

It's bad enough that jay's no longer in the group, but its like this guy is giving him an extra painful goodbye by saying this negative statement about him. -_-

I personally think THAT is a dirty thing to do. And that statement alone gives me more reason to believe the claims in this topic.

I honestly don't know much about this group, but I find this all a bit interesting so just stating my input. :)

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

i honestly dont know what to believe anymore. i do think there is some truth behind these sasaeng fan accounts but it does sound highly exaggerated. i mean i can definately tell the 2pm boys are the party/ clubbing type...but dang screwing with all those girls part sounds ridiculous

as for all the boys treating jay badly except for kwon and khun...i cant picture it. but honestly, now that i think about it, all of jay's pre-debut pics were only with kwon. i cant really remember him with any of the other boys.

gahh, kpop is a screwed up industry. if these stories are even partly true, i cant even begin to imagine what else goes behind the scene with other groups.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

dont we all have some stuff we want to hide.

these ppl were their fans and now they turn on them. how can anyone believe these accounts when they cant make up their minds?

Guest qweqwe

To the topic starter, piano.1993:

Now that the 2PM thread had been closed, you come here to post this?

This had already been posted in 2PM thread before its closure.

Why do you need to stir up people's feeling again?? Give it a break!

Guest --hearts.

Dude, if half of this stuff is true and Jay DID do something to "betray" the rest of the boys then I can't say I blame him if he was treated that badly. If that seriously was the case, then it's probably better that he's home. Again, I said IF.

From Jay's photo thread:

I will later delete this, but I think everyone should read this. IT'S YOUR CHOICE. I FOUND IT IN LIVEJOURNAL, SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LINK IT.IT'S ABOUT JAY IT SHED SOME LIGHT TO KOREAN BOYBAND.

(Side track)

Jay's bit of a character flaw is that he's a bit too serious, a little oblivious, and a little clueless. He takes on the role of the leader too seriously, doesn't quite understand the situations he's placed in sometimes, and the nuances of Korean socializing. His biggest flaw, IMHO, is that he expects brotherhood in Korea akin to like a black brotherhood in America. Not how it works, bro...(/side track)

I agree with this. If anything, it's comforting to know that he's at home now surrounded by family and true friends. His "black brotherhood". =P

Also, 2pmInsider is reporting that JYPE is going to raise talk of "Jay's sex tape" to further destroy his image. I'm definately not saying it's true, believe what you want, but if there really is such a tape...then I say bring it on. Especially if Jay decides to break into American media or does shows like ANBDC because we all know sex tapes are the foundation of half our celebrities today. He will make more money than all of JYPE combined. (Take this in jest, but it's true about American celebrities and their sex tapes.)

Guest mizgen17

omg!! T______T...i don't know what to believe anymore....if these are really true then they are really good actors....i always knew Jo Kwon and Khun were nice....but you would expect idol groups to be respectful and such

if all the things mentioned here are true i really feel bad for Jay T_____T

Guest tlatnwks

Let me break this down for you guys:

Jay sleeping in a corner - Logically there weren't enough blankets so one had to take one for the team. If it were Wooyoung, Taecyeon or Chansung, would you have said this was also some kind of oppression? For all we know, Jay decided to be the one to sleep like that because as a leader, he was just looking out for his members.

actually, the one where he's sleeping in the corner is before they debuted. it was during their hot blood days so he wasnt the leader, he was actually the last person to join.

things about khun, kwon and jay being the nice guys.

i guess if you look at it differently, khun and jay could be nicer and more careful with their actions BECAUSE they're not from korea. why would they come to korea as trainees/rookies and act like they can do whatever they want? they're prob smarter than that and knew that they should be careful with their actions. kwon... idk some people are just NICE people. i dont get why it's hard to believe he doesnt act like any of the other members.

i heard shinee were ssagajis when they act all cute and innocent on tv. you never know how celebrities can be and just because they're "human" too doesnt justify any of the actions they did.

i miss jaebum but im glad he's home where he has his family and true friends.

Guest -quiescent

Umm.... wow.

Though, I'm not a 2pm fan, I wonder how the sane Hottests are doing.

Idols are just for entertainment, can't they have any private life?

The things listed aren't really a good exampe to their fans (that is if it's true)

but still. I strongly doubt all of them are true, but some actually seem... believable.

I really want to know how 2PM and JYP step up to these rumours.

I was wondering do those ssasaeng's have a life?

Archived