Some girls do seem to get all the guys

Guest so_sasssy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missaque

I think most girls can get any guy they want.

Not everyone is a superficial as we think, and if a girl has the personality to get her to any guy.

I wouldn't be surprised.

As for me, I'm part of the 95%.

I'm not confident enough.

Guest lightangel

For me, I can gain interest of SOME guy if I wanted to. But the statistic is not that high and I don't think I can get any guy if I wanted to. However, those guys that interest in me don't like me very long.

Guest charinna13

i think i'm one of those 95% .

haha well i have a friend who's one of the 5%

she's really pretty so i guess that's one of the reasons why..

Guest MizzprEEETy

I'm not that lucky :P .

I do know some people that are in that 5% category.

But most of the time, the guy that I want, want me back=] so pretty it's a fair thing.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

95% for me.

I'm not being cocky, but I think the guys that do fall for me fall for my looks. I'm pretty much equal to everyone, and while I'm not unpleasant, I'm not the nicest girl out there. So I figure if it's not my personality, my interest, it must be my looks.

Which explains the 95%. Mine aren't top-notch and anyways, looks can't get you everywhere. :)

Guest PandyAndy

In high school, I was best friends with the girls who were in the 5%, and because they usually didn't like the 95% of guys that were interested, I would get the ones desperate enough to go for the girl in the 95% who hardly got a (genuine) love interest--which, in turn I suppose, would place me in the 5%.

Now, however, I don't get much attention at all. Don't particularly care, but whatevz.

No guys I've ever wanted have ever turned me down. I still wouldn't say that I'm in that 5% that 'gets all the guys' because that's not really me. I don't have THAT many suitors (a few at a time, max), no matter how off these statistical guesstimates may be. I'm not gorgeous and I'm average at best. The reason (I think) why pretty much every guy I'm into has been into me too is because we just complement each other, and it just.. works.

I don't think I'm part of that 5% since I've had my share of unrequited crushes before. But the ones I did express interest explicitly, were the ones I did get into a relationship with (2). So I'm not necessarily saddened by the unrequited crushes...well... except for ... lol anyways off topic.

My university has a really disproportionately high girl to guy ratio and I tend to give off the 'I'm @ school for school' vibe so nope, no guys have approached. In high school I was asked out a few times even though I'm pretty sure I didn't look that wonderful back then. So I really agree with the approachability/friendliness > actual looks. Unfortunately I don't see the use in having guys you don't like being attracted to you. It limits the ability for you to make platonic guy friends without getting paranoid they might like you or something.

Guest triple_m

you have to think about this though...

if the girl gets all the guys they want, they dont stand a chance against settling with someone. they'll be dying for someone new often. and things will get very boring for them quickly

for the girls who get love interests occasionally will be better off in the future because they know what it means to be committed and to love someone

i'm not really sure where i stand. i had a fling/relationship with 5 guys in a period of a little over a year. my first relationship started when i was 18. but it doesn't matter cuz i'm in a great relationship with a guy and we've been together for over 6 months, which is a record for both of us~ XD

Guest peppermintsugar

you have to think about this though...

if the girl gets all the guys they want, they dont stand a chance against settling with someone. they'll be dying for someone new often. and things will get very boring for them quickly

for the girls who get love interests occasionally will be better off in the future because they know what it means to be committed and to love someone

i'm not really sure where i stand. i had a fling/relationship with 5 guys in a period of a little over a year. my first relationship started when i was 18. but it doesn't matter cuz i'm in a great relationship with a guy and we've been together for over 6 months, which is a record for both of us~ XD

You yourself go against your own "logic." You had a fling with several men in a yearish, but you're now settled with one person, yet you say girls like you don't stand a chance settling with someone? :lol:

Well, I'll have you know, that in my seven years of dating, I have only been broken up with twice, and only one man that I have had an interest in has not shared the sentiments. I dated quite frequently, but am now with my current boyfriend for a year and some change. . .I have no interest in someone new, and I am not bored. In fact, I look forward to the (hopefully!) wedding!

Guest muffinx3

When I was single, guys liked me but I didn't like them. The ones I liked usually didn't like me. I was so young and so crazy (psychotic). ^____^

But then.... The one guy I liked the most is now my boyfriend and has been for a really long time (I haven't been single since beginning of sophomore year in high school and I'm a freshman in college now..) So I don't really know where I stand since I haven't had the chance to really try my game with guys. I think I've been able to get guys interested in me though.

/shrug.

Guest PhunGar

you could also picture it the other way around

the good looking guys get all the girls they want.

it works both ways

its quiet stupid to say 5% of girls get all the guys

im sure we all know a guy and girl that can get anybody they want.

yeah, i can easily have my pick of guys

there's been two guys i really liked but they both got serious girlfriends after i met them

but there's always been flirtation

i don't think i'm very pretty, i think i'm just a bit above average looking

but there are techniquessss that can help you out

for me, i always look at the guy for like a split second longer than i'm supposed to and quickly look away

then when i talk to them, i look into their eyes and look away again

but when you look away, you have to look like you're having the time of your life otherwise you'd look mad i guess haha

sounds cheesy but it works

i swear its just simple reverse guy psychology

most of the time, even if they didn't really like you or anything as long as you're decent looking

the guy will be like does she like me? or is she just being nice?

they like the chase

those kind of mind games keep them coming

Guest joie.de.vivre

well, in high school,

one of my good friends was seriously such a hot commodity. lol, a different boy took her to every dance.

she was pretty but rather stand-offish towards most people, though, so i think the guys who went after her mainly sought her looks.

anyway, she definitely falls into that 5%.

i'm not sure where i stand because i'm oblivious to most flirting and have never been especially interested in a guy during high school (or maybe the crushes i had before were just as oblivious to quasi-signals sent by a shy girl?) before my first boyfriend came along.

Am I the only one here finding it hilarious that most of the girls who've responded in this thread seems to fall into the 5% category? Makes me wonder where the other 95% are. I'm not pointing fingers, of course, as I know that a few of the girls really are speaking the truth, but it's just rather interesting...........

I fall in the 95% category. Sure I might be flattered when 5 guys are into me at the same time, but I just think it's too troublesome. I've got my one guy and I'm happy.

Archived