Some girls do seem to get all the guys

Guest so_sasssy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojotse

I have no idea if I am or not :D

I just care about whoever I like at the moment.

And I just get whoever I want :)

Who cares about other guys?

Guest BlissfulSimplicity

I think being approachable definitely pushes your percentage to guys up.

I've just learned that recently.

I guess I come off kind of unsociable. Lols.

I agree with the poster who said that almost every girl is in the 5% at some time of her life. For some it is high school, and for others it's in their 20's. Right?

Well it's definitely true that every girl is no longer in that 5% at some point in time.

Can't say the same for the inverse.

Guest supertammie

There was ONE year that I seemed to be really popular with the guys. The reason? I was told that I *cough* developed faster than other girls. (was 13 at the time) Since then, I'd say I've been in the 95%. I'd much rather keep it that way though. I hate unwanted attention.

HAHHA.

the funny thing is, you never want the ones you CAN have. you want one that you can't...isn't that weird...? Not to be a masochist or anything...hahaha.

This XP

If you're talking about getting guys' attention, then I'm part of the 95%. When I go out, guys don't turn heads or jump through hoops to talk to me (or at least... I don't think so? My friends say they do but I never realize... ignorant is me?).

Moving along... if you're talking about dating or having a lot of guy friends, then I'm happy to be in the 5% =) I find making and meeting guys a lot easier than girls (like 90% of the time) so I always have guys that want to hang out or talk and what not.

--xoxo.

TM

Guest hkukaudition

I think i was that 5% when i was in year 10 and 11 in secondary school. That was when i started following asian fashion, i got my hair cut in a asian fashion way... i think in year 10 i had my hair straightened and styled quite nicely and year 11 i had my hair permed so it was like the japanese cover girls styles. I also got rid of my stupid NHS glasses and bought new glasses in HK which added to the asian fashion look.

I went out with the 'hottest' guy in school... (but if any of you read the thread about looks & personalities in bfs/gfs, you would know that it didnt end well....)

I guess you could say that the guys i liked in those 2 years of secondary school i ended up going out with... O_O

Since i've gone up to college though, ive completely changed. Everyone around me is getting boyfriends whereas i havent had one in the past year and a half. Mostly because i havent really met a guy i liked so havent felt the need to pursue anyone.. and also that in college there are so many more people that the guys that i have seen, if i am not in a class or anything with them... i dont know how to approach them. In secondary school however, everyone knew everyone so it was easy to approach guys.

I have a lot of guy friends.. but none of them that i personally like in that way... so i duno if that means that im in the 95% now or not... O_O

Archived