[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taec-e

just saw the rating for episode 6 it went up one 1% it not the best but it going up

thanks! we should take it as good news though...fighting!!!

Guest chingying7123

anything is better then going down so yea it a good new and here hoping next weekend the rating will go up again too

Guest georkiwi

I am. will not play in any of my media players. I don't know if this is codec related but i'm looking around now on the net to see if I need a new codec. problem is i completely suck with computers...

Me too I tried looking for the codec but there is no related codec. Pls let me know how you guys fixed it. Thanks in advance.

Guest prettyoungthing

Quite frustrated(-,-)

Why it is so difficult to find links of

the entire Family Outing Season 2 Episodes?

Compared to the other variety shows and FO1,

links and subbed versions are easily uploaded

and shared.

Guest prncssptri

hey people, first time posting in this thread *waves*

just saw the rating for episode 6 it went up one 1% it not the best but it going up

this is good news :)

i just got the chance to watch FO2 over the weekend from epi1.. i think this show is growing on me! it was a bit awkward at the beginning of ep1, but the third episode was funny! i was a bit skeptical before, but hey, i think i just needed some adjustment with the new family members ^^

i heard from somewhere the ratings are pretty low, but i think people just need to give this a try and watch it with open mind... ji sang ryul is hilarious, along with wonhee and bongsun.. jokwon/sanghyun's tom and jerry relationship is epic! taec has shown his other sides than the beastly idol, yoona is a sweetheart and strong! hahaha.

prettyyoungthing, fo1's subbing team continues subbing this and you can find the videos and all in their forum.

cheers.

Guest micisice

Quite frustrated(-,-)

and shared.

Well personally ive been watching it from veoh. Go back a few pages they posted their links up to that site. Its a few eps behind but if you want subs and full subbed its there.

Guest prettyoungthing

I have just posted the veoh site links at the episode guide

covering episode 1 to 3 with english subtitles. Is it ok to post

melijay?

Anyway, by watching the subbed versions, i get to understand

the format of FO2 more.

Apart from just being a plain variety show, it aims to promote

and/or advertise the beauty, tradition, festival(s) of each honorary

location or village they get to visit.

Can someone please post a family photo for episode 6? Thanks.

Guest emmiscient

Quite frustrated(-,-)

and shared.

What do u mean difficult to find link? All FO2 episodes subbed by RSS-FO & available at their forum

To me, Family outing season 2 is more like a project torture rather than family outing.

I've so far seen ep. 1, half of ep 2 and ep 3. it's not that great, the script is messy unlike the first one. I mean how is it possible to get the right key in 3 minutes in the same time it got thrown in the mud. the show, relieve Bong Sun's perverted side. Sang Hyun's whining personality from the beginning, Won hee doesn't seem to have that madam image like when she was guest in FO1. that surprises me. no comment about kkabkwon, that's in his nature somehow. Too much scolding in the show, less the better I guess.

Picking a leader, it's a waste of time doing it. waste of time watching too, in my opinion, Madam Wonhee should be the leader all the way, she seem to be taking control unlike the others...

it makes me wonder how they selected the cast. I mean FO1 got 1 MC, 3 actors, 3 idols. while FO2 got 2 MCs, 3 idols, and 2 actors. it's almost like a reverse.

I watch this mainly because of the 3 idols, but after seeing the result half-way I dont know if the show is going to last until it gets cancel.

btw one question, will there ever be any guest on the show?

Guest Kiklo

Okayyy I just began watching this..I'm on episode one..and so far they just picked up Kwonnie and are in the car. omg they are soo nervous and awkward..I'm glad Yoona and Taec cleared up the ring thing though..I bet they've been dying to do that! haha ...Well lets see how the rest of it goes.

Guest Han's_Desire

in season 2, do the producers not plan to invite guests like they did last season?

I don't think they're planning to invite guests for the entire season each episode. It's all part of the rubbish plan of totally changing the old format to something that is not that quite good to watch.

I still don't get the format of the show. Yes, I did a few laugh or two to Ep. 3 but on ep. 4 was... urgh... But i will still give this show a chance since they've just started or perhaps some miracle will hit the PDs in the face that they should revert back to the old style and have Jaesuk back to his place as the main MC. He needs to keep his promise announced during SBS's Gayo Daejun.

-sigh-

Guest xtehdeb

wow they should seriously invite guest o___o''

and i don't really want YJS in FO2....cuz so far this season is pretty boring

and i like how the whole cast left together lol but if he does come back, I'm not even sure if he could save the show >__>;

I don't think they're planning to invite guests for the entire season each episode. It's all part of the rubbish plan of totally changing the old format to something that is not that quite good to watch.

I still don't get the format of the show. Yes, I did a few laugh or two to Ep. 3 but on ep. 4 was... urgh... But i will still give this show a chance since they've just started or perhaps some miracle will hit the PDs in the face that they should revert back to the old style and have Jaesuk back to his place as the main MC. He needs to keep his promise announced during SBS's Gayo Daejun.

-sigh-

I agree with about the whole new concept of this show~ Its kinda confusing

and with all the "picking the leader" part is totally ridiculous,

i mean if its family, u dont have to pick leader~ just work everything together, that's all

but one thing I dont agree with you, bringing MC Yoo back~

I think that will be like trashing his memories he had for 1 years an 8 months

with all the original family member~ dont get e wrong MC Yoo is a great MC

and IF he do return on FOs2 he will did a great job, but that is somekind

a betrayal to all the good times he had with FOs1~

I mean u cant replaces family member cant we.. :)

what this show need is a to change the name of this show~

The PD shouldnt name it as FOs2 in the first place if they intend to change all the format

that is why its losing attention since ppl will always gonna keep comparing those two season~

Archived