• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest ripgal

WHEN??

can i get to watch it?

i've been waiting ages 4 this..

i heard KSW died in the end! once again.. y does he haf 2 die?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest XTINE__

I just bought the movie and watched it yesterday. i actually really enjoyed it. it's also hard to make a transition from a hopeless romantic in series to a cop who gets down and dirty, but kwon sang woo sure did it perfectly. his acting abilities are just getting better by the day. loved him in it.

by the way, anyone know the name of the actor who play ksw's half-brother, dong-jik? he was a cutie ^_^ ... hahas, hopefully i'll see him in more things in the future lol. goosh, i'm such a sucker for cute guys ahahas!

Guest ripgal

ahhh..i watched this few days ago!! n i absolutely loved it!! KSW was magnificent.. YJT was equally good!! and once again.. KSW never fails to make me cry along with him!!

i think the guy who played Dong Jik was the one who portrayed the student who liked Park Sun Young in 18:29..his name is Lee Jung Mun.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Aoijen

YATTE ne... I have this DVD running wild for my friend I want buy it again DVD from yesasia this good movie and kwon sang woo so very cool!! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kkam jjak

i just watched this movie... but i had a hard time understanding the situation between the kkangpaes. i'm korean so i understood the majority of the movie, but there were still some parts i was iffy on.

Can someone be nice enough to explain to me what exactly the kkangpaes were doing that made ksw and yjt partner up? i was confused and the subtitles aren't working for me.

• 1 year later...
Guest Greener

It's a enjoyable action movie. I like action scene.It looked to beat fast from fear and excellent.

Although ,the end will brutal for me but I love this movie. I saw intend of Kwan Sang Woo. He wasn't handsome but

it made to believe that he was really character.

Archived