[movie 2005/6] Wild Beast 야수

Guest June

야수 (Running Wild) Theatrical Trailer Released

<H5 class=PostCategories>(Posted In Action Asia Drama Trailer Alert ) </H5>beastyasu.jpgIt pulled out of the fight between titans this December, which just started today -- the latest Harry Potter film secured over 80% of the online pre-order sales, which should allow the blockbuster to sell more than a Million tickets next weekend -- but Kim Sung-Soo's 야수 (Running Wild) is still one of the most interesting Korean films on release in the next few months.

Stars Kwon Sang-Woo and Yoo Ji-Tae play two of the most popular figures in today's Korean Cinema: the 형사 (detective) and 검사 (prosecutor). Featured on many recent films and TV Dramas, the two roles have been associated with certain character traits: the rugged, impulsive, tough as nails detective against the sophisticated, rational and calm elite prosecutor. But more than anything, this film pairs the two charismatic leads against each other.

The Theatrical Trailer for the film was released today, already attracting the attention of the Korean Media for its dialogue. But, of course, since we're talking about an action noir, the action scenes will also be a major focus of the film. 'Running Wild' releases on January 12

야수 본예고편 A href="m"s://wms07.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/trailer/2005/12/beast_tr_700k.wmv">Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, 700k, Windows Media)

야수 본예고편 A href="m"s://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/T0002899.asf">Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, 300k, ASF)

야수 본예고편 Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, Real Media)

source: x at twitch..

i wonder if its true that this is more interesting than the harry potter that i love ^____^

however, anything with yoo ji tae is interesting ^^i want to see him do some martial arts... last time he did yoga in 'old boy' looked like the coolest thing i ever saw...

i think yoo ji tae definitely needs more recognition than all he's getting.. i hope one day he does a drama :wub:

kwon sang woo is a pretty lucky guy.. landing lots of great scripts for the big screen... i think he'll probably make the next jang dong geun if he works hard enough..

he's got a great fanbase... and pretty much a really ambitious side to him.. just like JDG.. will be interesting how the SW-JT pairs come out to be. B)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

야수 (Running Wild) Theatrical Trailer Released

<H5 class=PostCategories>(Posted In Action Asia Drama Trailer Alert ) </H5>beastyasu.jpgIt pulled out of the fight between titans this December, which just started today -- the latest Harry Potter film secured over 80% of the online pre-order sales, which should allow the blockbuster to sell more than a Million tickets next weekend -- but Kim Sung-Soo's 야수 (Running Wild) is still one of the most interesting Korean films on release in the next few months.

Stars Kwon Sang-Woo and Yoo Ji-Tae play two of the most popular figures in today's Korean Cinema: the 형사 (detective) and 검사 (prosecutor). Featured on many recent films and TV Dramas, the two roles have been associated with certain character traits: the rugged, impulsive, tough as nails detective against the sophisticated, rational and calm elite prosecutor. But more than anything, this film pairs the two charismatic leads against each other.

The Theatrical Trailer for the film was released today, already attracting the attention of the Korean Media for its dialogue. But, of course, since we're talking about an action noir, the action scenes will also be a major focus of the film. 'Running Wild' releases on January 12

야수 본예고편 A href="m"s://wms07.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/trailer/2005/12/beast_tr_700k.wmv">Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, 700k, Windows Media)

야수 본예고편 A href="m"s://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/T0002899.asf">Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, 300k, ASF)

야수 본예고편 Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, Real Media)

source: x at twitch..

i wonder if its true that this is more interesting than the harry potter that i love ^____^

however, anything with yoo ji tae is interesting ^^i want to see him do some martial arts... last time he did yoga in 'old boy' looked like the coolest thing i ever saw...

i think yoo ji tae definitely needs more recognition than all he's getting.. i hope one day he does a drama :wub:

kwon sang woo is a pretty lucky guy.. landing lots of great scripts for the big screen... i think he'll probably make the next jang dong geun if he works hard enough..

he's got a great fanbase... and pretty much a really ambitious side to him.. just like JDG.. will be interesting how the SW-JT pairs come out to be. B)

armani!.. i love harry potter as well..never miss one single cinema screening so far...but it is too hard to compare between this two coz it will draw a completely different audience...

u r watching sweet spy too!!..omg! i tot i was the only who are going gaga over these hot hunky spies!

yasu other link trailer.

http://www.ziness.com/movie/yasu/data/yasu...r(720)_700k.wmv

armani!.. i love harry potter as well..never miss one single cinema screening so far...but it is too hard to compare between this two coz it will draw a completely different audience...

u r watching sweet spy too!!..omg! i tot i was the only who are going gaga over these hot hunky spies!

yasu other link trailer.

http://www.ziness.com/movie/yasu/data/yasu...r(720)_700k.wmv

really? i never see u in spy thread.. :huh: i am already creating havoc there... been a while.... haha...

ok.... why does everyone post sang woo pics and so little of ji tae???? :blink:

really? i never see u in spy thread.. :huh: i am already creating havoc there... been a while.... haha...

ok.... why does everyone post sang woo pics and so little of ji tae???? :blink:

haha...better join the crowd..

about so little pix of ji tae...cant help it coz most of pix suppliers are from ksw websitea...i guess not many YJT fans visiting this thread... :(

seems that KSW is trying really hard to scrap off his pretty boy image.. *nodding own head in approval*

not a bad move if he wants people to stand up and notice him more as an actor than just another pretty face. ^_^

i'm interested in what kind of reviews he will receive after making such a movie... this is the kind of movie film critics love to rave about... and film critics love yoo ji tae... we'll see if KSW gets a chance to take away some of yoo ji tae's praise.. ^-^

seems that KSW is trying really hard to scrap off his pretty boy image.. *nodding own head in approval*

not a bad move if he wants people to stand up and notice him more as an actor than just another pretty face. ^_^

i'm interested in what kind of reviews he will receive after making such a movie... this is the kind of movie film critics love to rave about... and film critics love yoo ji tae... we'll see if KSW gets a chance to take away some of yoo ji tae's praise.. ^-^

armani... he said he wanteds to be appreciated for his good acting but not for his good look...probably thats explain why he got tanned ...that wub be 360 degree from his faceshop CF look...haha..from wat i can see his acting has tremendously got better...

YJT on the other hand is already prove himself as one of the versatile actors..hat off to his superb acting in old boy

beast5.jpg

beast4.jpg

beast3.jpg

beast2.jpg

Wow, Yoo Ji Tae and Kwon Sang Woo. This is awesome! I can't wait to see this ^^;; Especially YJT!! Who's the girl in here? I forgot her name... Ah... It's bothering me.

Ann Yeong, June, Azura & ahhh..... I see Armanigurl here too!!!

Nearly fainted ..... all those pics and caps of the 2 hunks! Looking forward to watching the movie.

As for The Sweet Spy, more hunks over there .... :wub:

June, you watching that too?? *give me a high five* Yes!!! Actually I'm always where the hunks are!!! And these days there are too many, no time to post even!!! :D

Nearly fainted ..... all those pics and caps of the 2 hunks! Looking forward to watching the movie.

June, you watching that too?? *give me a high five* Yes!!! Actually I'm always where the hunks are!!! And these days there are too many, no time to post even!!! :D

yo cheka....i miss u!!!! :)

5 more weeks to go....for the premiere! :)

yo cheka....i miss u!!!! :)

5 more weeks to go....for the premiere! :)

Ahoy there! Miss u too!!!

Yup! Yup! Yup! Can hardly wait. Really wanna see him getting all rough & aggressive! ;)

Cheka babe...glad u r back!!!..*kiss and hugs*

so where have you been all these while huh! :(

been missing our chat...drop by more often k!!! :P

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

YASU MV

Archived