Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

For the wedding photoshoot I hope, like in season1, they show how they go looking for the wedding dresses and suits and try them on. that would be soo kool.

@Magdal; Somehow I feel like Seohyun is ready to take that step as well. Not on the lips, but maybe just a slight peck like you described. Let's just assume something good will happen during the photo shoot lol

aisuo415- i agree with ur sentiments...first kiss, well that should be a private experience for seohyun instead of surrounded by cameras...BUT, kiss on the CHEEK is definitely not a thing i'd disagree with. It's not as personal compared to a 'real' kiss. It's be sweet to see, and people would be just as happy with that i'm sure. ^___^

I didn't say anything about a kiss on the cheek :P I have nothing against it :ph34r:

For the wedding photoshoot I hope, like in season1, they show how they go looking for the wedding dresses and suits and try them on. that would be soo kool.

I loved how all the husbands in the first season were so mesmerized with their wives in wedding dresses that they seemed to have lost their mind. Crown J was almost drooling and Alex actually thanked God lol I'm so curious to see how Yonghwa's reaction was and what kind of dress they had chosen. And what concept they had.

I think the PDs chose the right time for the photo shoot, because they're finally really comfortable with each other which will guarantee the chemistry and sparks and easiness of being together. It'd be awkward if they've decided to do it sooner, like before the Japan trip lol

This is so random, but it just occurred to me that we didn't have a preview because they didn't have any footage yet for this Saturday. Yonghwa and Seohyun created the account two days ago which means they were filming last weekend lol

Guest gmanalangster

From Magdal: Hi, sorry to cut your post but I´m really curious about

Kamote is the pinoy word for sweet potato?, because I´m from chile (spanish language) and we call sweet potato camote too.... I think it is very interesting ^^

Hi Magdal, Pardon for cutting your post....

Our country was invaded by the Spaniards ages ago.. so in a way we adopted the Spanish Language as well... most of the words in Filipino Language were adopted or originally from Spanish words so Camote (Goguma) then adopted to Kamote ... I hope it helps

It's like raining Gogumas nowadays,, Our Goguma Couple never ends to amaze/surprise us.. The lovely Episode 37 then, the Banmal Song video in Youtube then comes (the rumored) Wedding Photo shoot..!!!! :rolleyes: and then the End of Contract mistranslantaion :sweatingbullets: ( thanks Mountainmadman for the clarification..)

Like my first post here addressed to our Goguma couple, I will never ever compalin of how short their episodes would be it's the quality that counts.. I am beginning to have faith of them becoming to be REAL.. :w00t:

im first gonna totally ignore the rumour about the couple leaving cause its just gonna spoil my excitement about their wedding shoot. It is expected that the time will come when they'll leave the show, especially with SNSD promotional plans and advancement, maybe CNBLUE has other plans too, but until the day comes, I'm just gonna enjoy and cherish the moments as they come.

anyway, I think that the wedding photoshoot was not done sooner because it actually took some time for our couple to get more comfortable with each other like a married couple. had the production team decided to do it earlier, we'd see them being soooo awkward with each other and unable to do "married" couple poses. at least now with how comfortable they are with skinship, it would be easier for them to do a couple-like poses especially those intimate ones, hug maybe even kiss (kiss would be hard though since its gonna be seo's first kiss)

cant wait for yong's reaction to seo in wedding dress. this is exciting.

glad that their parts are getting more interesting and exciting now that they are more comfortable with each other and acting very couply. indeed like a couple in love with each other. i just love how they held hands or linked arms almost all the time when they are out!

I really, really love the ‘Banmal’ song!  Their eyeship, expressions and body language all shout out – “I’m in LOVE with this wonderful person sitting next to me – and now I want the WORLD to know it!”

I wish Yong’s guitar didn’t’ drown out Hyun’s sweet voice, though!  I can hardly hear her singing her part.  Maybe they’ll do another version in a sound studio where they can balance the sounds of their voices and the guitar(s) better.  

But what a wonderful gift for their goguma fans!  Again, they show the true colors of their hearts.  Thinking of their fans from around the world during this holiday season!

I don’t think Hyun is really playing her guitar, though.  But she does rock playing ‘air guitar’!  It took me quite a few views to come to the conclusion she isn’t strumming the strings.  But I could be wrong.  She may be lightly strumming an A minor chord with just her fingers (she doesn’t have a pick in her hand).  It’s OK, Hyun!  We all know you don’t have time to keep practicing your guitar!   Just be sure to spend your available time with your hubby, Yong, OK?!

Wedding photo rumor – daebak!  I hope they release some of their photos early.  I just can’t imagine how beautiful they will be.    Also, I wish all 8 unnies, CN Blue Bro’s and FT Island are bridesmaids and grooms!  Who will be ‘maid of honor’ and ’best man’?  Who do you think it should be?

About the bad rumors on Yong and Hyun leaving WGM after they film wedding photos.  I just don’t see that happening.  I’ll bet they sign up for another year.  I think that news article was just saying what filming for WGM they have for the rest of this year.  Only 2 things could make them leave, their management companies because of their performing schedules, or they announce they are real!  But even these reasons don’t make sense.   As long as Yong and Hyun stay on WGM they are guaranteed time in their schedules to see each other, plus they get to do cool things that they wished for, all planned and arranged by the WGM staff.  It’s a sweet deal, I don’t think Yong or Hyun would want that deal to end.   Management companies forcing them to leave?  Maybe.  But they had brutal schedules in 2010 and they still worked it out.  WGM will make sure they can get their filming done around their schedules.   Remember that all the SNSD unnies had to give up their outside activities when SNSD went to Japan except Hyun, so obviously SME saw some value in keeping Hyun in WGM.  Nothing’s changed, except that she has gotten even more popular because of WGM.   Both Yong and Hyun have had their careers greatly boosted by being on WGM.  If either of their management companies pulled the plug on WGM, I think the uproar and disappointment from us, the fans who love these two, would be tremendous.

If we want them to continue on with WGM, then we need to continue doing what we have always done – support them in any way possible!   Take their ‘banmal song’ up to a million views, vote for them in every opinion poll, write letters or blogs on SME’s or WGM’S website telling them how much we love this couple and that we want them to continue filming WGM, and how sad and disappointed we will be if they end their filming of WGM.   Our support is what will keep them going, don’t give up!         

Guest naykka22

Hey guys :)

Mind if you check out my cover?? The lyrics and chords are here too

The cover CLICK!

By the way, @luvtokki she isn't playing. I replayed and replayed and she's not :) Shee did awesome thoo!!

and yea I mean, why would you have your photoshoot then leave? Plus, they're not even that far off in their virtual marriage. 

Well again rumors will be rumors until its confirmed but there is really below 10% chance that they will leave WGM.

Guest toomuchsmiling

I didn't say anything about a kiss on the cheek :P I have nothing against it :ph34r:

I loved how all the husbands in the first season were so mesmerized with their wives in wedding dresses that they seemed to have lost their mind. Crown J was almost drooling and Alex actually thanked God lol I'm so curious to see how Yonghwa's reaction was and what kind of dress they had chosen. And what concept they had.

I think the PDs chose the right time for the photo shoot, because they're finally really comfortable with each other which will guarantee the chemistry and sparks and easiness of being together. It'd be awkward if they've decided to do it sooner, like before the Japan trip lol

This is so random, but it just occurred to me that we didn't have a preview because they didn't have any footage yet for this Saturday. Yonghwa and Seohyun created the account two days ago which means they were filming last weekend lol

i know, i was just mentioning! :P ah! also! First season reactions were amazing wen the husbands saw their wives in wedding dresses all mesmerized. :wub: But hey, it's happened in this season as well! I checked out a few weeks ago the Adam Couple's experience and gogumas, Jokwon was NO exception. he had this huge smile on his face that was pure love. it was amazing. The guy usually reacts big time but even he himself said he didn't know how to react since it was his first experience! LOL! :wub: I'd like to think it's the same with Yonghwa. He always has that "cheeks exploding" thing going on. For sure it has happened with THIS experience. :w00t:

omo omg, totally dying. I HAVE TO SEE THESE EPS!!! PD!!! YOU HEAR ME??!!! *flies to GoChun*

Hmmm ... is there even such a thing as maid of honor and best man in Korean weddings? MountainMadman, do you know that? I only know dramas and I don't remember anything from there.

BUT ... if there were a maid of honor and a bestman, I'd pick Jonghyun as best man and Yoona or Hyoyeon as maid of honor (since they seem ti be closest to Seohyun). And I hope they go to same store Dambi and Marco went to. (The Adams went to Shinae's and Alex' bridal stuff store). I always thought bride dresses are boring, but Dambi wore once of the awesomest dresses ever. Or ... maybe ... Hyunjoong's and Hwangbo's store. They both looked kinda cool. Yeah ...

Best regards,

Trent.

Guest haemin13

Glad the "goguma couple ending" discussion was already over when i logged in :lol: i saved myself from stress. you guys shouldn't worry about that as well.

@GeumJanDi, wow, you're so lucky, by any chance, we're you able to take a glimpse of the wedding shoot at least via a picture?

I'm really looking forward to the wedding shoot, i hope it's as creative as the Joongbo couple's wedding shoot. even i am hoping for a kiss.. :phew: but honestly, just more intimate moments are okay too :rolleyes:

regarding the banmal video, yeah, seohyun isn't playing, i bet they didnt have much time for that, but i would like to acknowledge Hyun's ability to pretend she's playing except the fingerings :lol: , I mean, check out the part 0:48, her strumming is really synchronized with Yong's and she knows how it's supposed to be strummed. :wub: hyun, you really are a genius!

guys! follow soompi rules, esp to my fellow Filipinos, we all know it's tempting to speak the native tongue but all posts should be in english. also i had to admit, i was one of the first ones who posted the view count screenshots but only because it was stucked at 301, we dont want out thread to be closed down, right? where else would we spazz..

:sweatingbullets:

Guest joojong289

today have SBS Gayo so i want to watch online, but i don't know number of SBS channel in TVUnetwork

because have YongSeo in that program, so anyone can help me ?

please say me know number of SBS channel .

I need it.

Thank you so much !

Hey gogumas!!! I've been over at the Banmal Song video in youtube when I saw some people were discussing this rumor about them leaving WGM shortly. I knew it was only a rumor and I didn't want to really discuss it much in the comment section, due to that being a happy place for all of us gogumas :D So I came here to do some reading on what everyone has heard or thought of it and I have to say any doubts that I have are officially quelled :)Thanks to cmkc109 for providing the translation to that article! Looks like we get to enjoy our couple for quite some time still! =] Soooo happy they had a wedding photoshoot! It's gonna be so DAEBAK to see them in wedding atire ^^ absolutely cannot wait! See everyone on youtube!! :D GOGUMAS FIGHTING!! YONGSEO JJANG :)

Guest glennpaulo

Wow, i just woke up and found the thread move 5 pages, i thought that there's a leak of their wedding photos but found out a badnews, i'm not surprised or sad about the news leaving WGM after their photoshoot, because there always a rumor of ending after their rumored filming like in their ski filming and in busan trip. So i won't dwell in that news just to break my heart and my Good awaiting days. I will take it as the work of anti(even though not keke) and continue loving our yongseo couple and the timeline is sounds suspicious because there's a news that they celebrate their 300 day focusing in their house and there's so many a lot of rumored filming. Let's not dwell in that news, let's just wait for another surprised filming. and continue give our support in their banmal song. Ahhhh and one thing that's true about our couple "Expect the unexpected".

EDIT: I top the page when there's nothing to brag about or picture to share, anyway my first post of the day.

Guest lexi_yOongSeeororo

a new vid i made for all of you...stay strong gogumas

hope yongseo wgm quitting rumor is not true...

Guest Crystal392

karrymiss: It makes me happy to hear that but please remember it's against the rules to post # of Youtube views... we've been already warned by the mods. Let's all take care of our Goguma Planet :D

kenjisam: Is just a NAN filming BTS ^^

About the rumours that they may leave WGM soon, well it's just a rumour so... :rolleyes:

I am soo excited for SBS Gayo Daejun later ^_^ Yong~ good luck as an MC and Hyun~ good luck on maknae perf... also good luck to both on your respective perfs with your groups (CNBLUE & SNSD) :D I wonder if there will be some offcams YongSeo moments that we will be able to see thanks to amazing KGogumas fancams ;) To all the ones who want to watch it you can watch it here: http://kpopflash.net/

just visited the youtube hompage and guess what i found. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*. the banmal song is the most popular right now in australia. so happy ,just want to die of happiness and we are not far away from million views. right now the current number is 945,310.so guys make it up we can make this happen*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Again I would like to stress again to please stop posting the video's view count. I know it's reaching the 1 million mark. Keeping this thread open is more important than the view count.

@everybody

Don't post it anymore. When it reaches 1 million, let's just be happy with ourselves. We don't need to share it with everyone. I think it's pretty obvious that our fellow gogumas are on the same wavelength, mindset and etc. Everyone are monitoring the view count, so there is no need for us to discuss it here.

I was browing at the China Baidu's forum and saw that they have already got a Banmal song ringtone for download!! I hope they released the banmal song into an album soon, else there will be many pirated versions!!

But really I think they are having the most public celebrity romance ever. I dun think I have seen any other celeb couple involved in such a reality show in my life. I dun recall in the USA they had something like that too right, at the most there was Temptation island and The Bachelor series? But they dont track the development of the relationships. ;)

Actually I like the fact that they have filmed so much stuff like Busan and skiing but we dun know what is going to air in the coming weeks. Its good to have some element of surprise sometimes. :P

And between Yong and Hyun, they can have their little secrets of knowing what went on just for themselves. :wub:

Okay, when i opened the thread just now i saw that the pages are jumping like crazy again. I thought "Oh, good news perhaps?". What the heck, it's that You-Know-What-I-Mean thing. AGAIN.

I know MBC has the tendency to do stupid stuffs but the latest rumor regarding our favorite couple..it's just nah....MBC is not that stupid, yet. Do you think Yong and Hyun are capable of being happy while singing their Banmal Song with the knowledge that in a few days their segment will soon end? No!!! Even I can't act happy if I were in their shoes. So I truly believe that the rumor is ridiculous and just a mistranslation. Thanks to Mountainmadman and the others who took effort to do the clarifications.

May I also remind everyone to not post the view counts of the song, we don't want this thread to die, right? And to my lovely Filipinos there, I know that we can't help but spazz in our native tongue but I think that's also not allowed. I think I saw a warning about that a few pages back. biggrin.gif

Gogumas, let's calm down and enjoy SBS Gayo Daejun later and anticipate their wedding photoshoot. Cheers!

Hi Gogumas - this has been a rollercoaster week - and its only Tues/Wednesday (depending on where you are).

I just like to add my opinion:

I think that yongseo has been filming a lot in December is because in Jan - CNBlue will be going on a Japan tour from Jan 9-16 (Yong will miss 2 inki) and SNSD will probably be in Japan too promoting hoot and there is SMTown Japan on 24-25th of Jan.  In Feb, CNBlue will be releasing their new album in Korea so they will have to do at least a month promotion like SNSD.  But unlike Hyun, Yong will not be able to miss any fanmeeting etc because he is the leader and one of the main vocal.  So that pretty much wipes out Jan and Feb for WGM filming so they have to have 2 months of filming stored.  Its unfortunate that it coincides with the 1 year anniversary and usually couples have the wedding in the 1 year anniversary.  My only wish for Hyun and Yong is to go out together in Japan/korea and call each other often so you stay close.

I think that last Sunday's ep is telling actually: (let me know if I'm wrong)

JoKwon-Gain: no ep (only Kwon a bit with Khun) and no performances at end of year

Khuntoria: 40 mins and perhaps a special stage

Yongseo: usual 20-30 mins and youtube banmal song release.

It is purely my speculation - but I don't think Yongseo is leaving.  I actually see SME-JYP-FNC-WGM joining forces.  From a business perspective, I think that they are trying like mad to promote Khuntoria as Korea's next WGM prince-princess (kinda like Taecyeon-Yoona era) for the Korean market and Yongseo for mainly the overseas market (Korean market too).  So last week they had a long Khuntoria ep, I think  to promote the Khuntoria couple.  And Yongseo had a mission to publish their song on Youtube - the most well known international site.  I think that if Yong hadn't mention the banmal song - they would've had to compose a song together anyways since it was in their list - convenient huh.  I dont think its been lost on SME, FNC and WGM that Yongseo is very famous overseas - and that many gogumas go to SNSD and CNBlue's concerts.  I think a few months back, it was mentioned that the Yongseo was used to promote WGM in the Japanese market.  So from a business perspective it would not make sense for the Yongseo to leave because then they won't have as strong as a team to promote overseas.  I think that Khun can promote in the Thailand market - but that is not as lucrative.  So I think Yongseo is going to be it.  I think that Yongseo will only leave if they didn't want to be involved in the show anymore or their management company wants them to do other activites or think that WGM is damaging to their star's reputation.  Right now, WGM schedule is flexible enough to accommodate their schedules and I think Yongseo have a lot of fun to want to leave.

To tell you the truth, I don't believe that WGM will ask Yongseo to leave even if they were to date or are dating each other.  Looking at it from a business perspective, them dating would only add to the relationship shown on screen - they will probably be told to keep it cool but I don't see this as a problem since they are both quite conservative about skinship.  Also, MBC would lose Yong to SBS completely and they would never have a SNSD - the nation's girl group - on their show ever again.  The only reason for WGM to ask Yongseo to leave is if one or both of them dated someone else as this would ruin the relationship.  SM and FNC would like them to be in the show too so there would not be any Jonghyun incident and they could always say that they had filming etc if they were to be caught on camera together.  WGM would provide a cover for them.

As for the Maknae performance - I think they taped a skit for the beginning of sbs gayo - a parody of a movie called Actresses and they may also have taped a talk session about the secrets of their groups.  I think the actual performance is live though.

Back to the banmal song...I didn't understand when Hyun said "I understand, Yong" and Yong said "me too".  Is this to mean that Hyun understand how Yong feels  and what he wants from her......and Yong understands how Hyun finds it difficult to speak banmal???  Sometimes I feel that they speak their own language that we can't understand or are privy to.  Did you notice how Hyun strums the guitar at the same time as Yong?...and copies his gestures in the end?

Sorry. i always end up writing an essay.

posting youtube count number is not allowed...if you love this thread so much...please erase ur statement and write something else instead...

to all newbies...

posting count number IS NOT ALLOWED....please follow the rules as we have received 2 warnings from mods due to this issues....we do not want this thread to be closed

Guest dOnewdubu

MC KIM tweeted already. here it is:

"우결녹화마쳤습니다..지난주아담커플서운함이 이번주대박일세!!용서의ucc다큐..ㅋㅋ빅토리아의 예쁜 유리편지..ㅋㅋ닥본사..새해첫날..닥본사..매니아들 놓치면후회..그나저나 난 뭘먹나..흠..아침 빵먹었더만 속이 느글 느글.."