Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Hello, everyone,

I updated my fanfiction (since it's Thursday and all - since twelve minutes at my place.)

Goguma Hours (11/?)

I hope you like, despite it being a bit messy this time.

Best regards,

Trent.

omg! i'm like gone for a couple of days and BOOM! it's like a bi polar week. >.< i'm soooo happy wirth everyone's support for yongseo!!!! <3 but wow! antis are just something.... >.< ok... don't laugh at me cuz i do live under a rock, what is BOICE? is it some kind of brand or something..? >.<

YongSeo FIGHTING!!!

Guest Kerube-Chan

omg! i'm like gone for a couple of days and BOOM! it's like a bi polar week. >.< i'm soooo happy wirth everyone's support for yongseo!!!! <3 but wow! antis are just something.... >.< ok... don't laugh at me cuz i do live under a rock, what is BOICE? is it some kind of brand or something..? >.<

YongSeo FIGHTING!!!

Hello! Dont worry, it is the name of their fan clubs.

SNSD fans are called SONES (Dont really know why, would be interesting to know)

CNBLUE fans are called BOICES (Dont know why too, would be interesting to know)

So that is what it is...

About my favorite part of last chapter, I need to say it is the hand holding, when YH say that they are now comfortable with it, it just make me really happy!!!

Dying for anticipation for the next episode... Happy spazzing my fellow gogumas!!!

Guest lunasol

Hello everyone!!!

I have been very busy this week so I have been in lurker mode but I really needed to write something and I think it will be LONG!!!

First of all I hope our Yongseo couple had a happy 300 days if not together, at least I hope they still had a wonderful day and that at least they got to talk or text each other.

Regarding the K-Boice small group demanding Yonghwa to leave WGM:

Maybe I am overanalyzing but the more I think about it the more I believe that the "Choding issue" claimed by what I believe is a small group of fans, is just an excuse. I think they are starting to feel the burn of the possibility that Yonghwa may have feelings or may be developing feelings for Seohyun. If we analyze what has happened recently:   

1) Japan (Yongseo 2nd big  turining point):

* He seemed EXTREMELY HAPPY spending time with her.

* He also RAN to meet her the second he saw her!!

* He literally, straightforwardly, in no uncertain terms and with a VERY SERIOUS face told her that he WISHES that she called him first (also, implying that he calls her).

* He stated that he THINKS ABOUT HER and SEARCH/WATCHES what she is doing.

* He also said that HE WANTS TO KNOW how much she LOOKS FOR HIM and MISSES him.

* In addition, Hyun INITIATED SKINSHIP with him and his NERVOUS REACTION was not of a guy just going with the flow of a script or a 'cool guy' or a friend acting as it was nothing to him.

2) Harvest episode:

* Starting the episode he seems like the boyfriend anxiously/excited because he is going to see his girlfriend. Why else would he be counting the time till she arrives and call her every minute??

* The episode also showed he have a GOOD RELATIONSHIP with at least one of the SNSD managers and has his APPROVAL. In other words, at least it is confirmed that he have someone from inside SM entertainment on his side from the administrative side.

3) Harvest night preview:

* We don't need to see the next episode to see the SUPER CLOSE LEVEL they are in right now. If someone ONLY watches the first episode just watching the next preview and how they are together would have been unimaginable.

4) 300 day celebration:

* Hundreds of fans have stated the love and support for Yongseo as a couple and individually. According to the post, this particular group of K-Boice fans were also angry with the fanmade wedding photos? Then if some fanmade wedding photos struck a nerve then it definitely is more than the "Choding issue".

5) Additional points:

• COUPLE RINGS: Yong and Hyun constantly using their RINGS even in personal non-entertainment related activities.

• JAPAN GUIDEBOOK & B-DAY DATE: Its obvious that he put his mind to make meaningful gifts. In fact, just he content of the book is evident that he took the gift seriously and he took the time and effort to prepare it even looking for food photos!?!?! If he was just required by the show to give her something for the 200 day celebration he could have just bought something at the store and taking her out to eat.

• YONGHWA TAKING THE SHOW TOO SERIOUSLY??!!: I also read that some fans comments said that he was taking the show too seriously, and that its just a show (as if he is not treating it as just a show). If he is taking the show too seriously, then what's the problem??? Its his life and he can do whatever he wants!! I am sure he is not in the obsessive fans lives choosing the friends they should have, what they do for fun or spend their time, and who will be their boyfriends.

• LOVE LIGHT: I also read that they didn't want to believe that he wrote at least part of Love Light thinking of Hyun and that he lied. I mean, WTF!! (sorry, I am angry) It doesn't take a genius to see that he is directly referring to SNSD lyrics. No matter for who or who he was thinking when he wrote the song, they should be grateful and happy that he is extremely talented and wrote a beautiful song!! Besides, their tone of voice and expressions that night didn't seem like they were acting. For god's sake, Hyun was even stuttering!

6) WGM show:

If the issue is WGM show being too much for him, which have also being mentioned by some anti-WGM/Yongseo, then lets analyze Yong's shows:

* WGM (recorded 2 times per month on average, sometimes 1 time per month)

* Inkigayo (every week!)

* NAN (broadcasted every week and recorded every week?? I am not sure about this one but based on the type of show its obvious they will record it  at least one time per week)

Thus, compared to others it makes no sense that WGM is supposedly the show that gets him "overworked" just based on the recording schedule. In addition, WGM is the show that you see him relax, having fun, playing, laughing, being pampered sometimes by someone (when Hyun makes him food or drinks), etc.

I originally learned about CNBLUE through Yonghwa and his appearance in YB when I watched it one year ago, but common sense indicates that WGM have given CNBLUE the exposure and have helped CNBLUE gain hundreds of INTERNATIONAL FANS than I bet CNBLUE boys would never have originally imagine it as rookies. If you are a fan of a group, in this case a Boice, then your main interest is that the band/group is promoted not only locally but in other countries and I don't think CNBLUE in a million years would have gained the same exposure to International fans with Inkigayo or NAN. Also in contrast to these other shows and other variety shows, in WGM the band members individually and as a group have gotten the opportunity to appear not only once but in several occasions showcasing not only their musical talents by playing their instruments, which is something they are not allowed to do when they go to music shows. The show have also showed the members super sweet funny side.

The obsessive group of K-Boices should grow-up and recognize and give credit where is due. Maybe we should also send copies of the "I Love Yongseo because...." book to each of this obsessive fans to see if they finally get the message hahahah. Also being 'married' to the maknae of an EXTREMELY popular group in Asia with thousands and thousands of SONEs, and his praiseworthy treatment of her has gained him the respect, trust, and a large number of fans from the SONEs fan pool. So again, those K-Boices should be thankful!!!!!

In conclusion,

those obsessive 'fans', which I believe are not true fans, are just JEALOUS, SELFISH and SCARED.

A fan has the right to decide if they are going to buy an artist album or not, and if they are going to pay for a concert ticket, etc. but they do not have the right to decide the personal life of an artist, what he likes to do, who he likes to be friends with, or who he is going to marry or fall in love. We don't know if Yonghwa and Seohyun will remain together as a couple in the end or just friends, but that will be THEIR OWN decision, not mine, not Yongseo fans, nor the obsessive BOICE fans.

But what I know is that both Yonghwa and Seohyun have gained our respect and love and we will be there to support them and their groups no matter what will be their decision.

As I said months ago, "GOGUMAS PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!!" with peaceful actions by continuing to demonstrate our love and support!! smile.gif Hopefully we can also cause BIG-richard simmons SMILES on Yonghwa and Seohyun the same way they have done for us wink.gif and help them ignore those hateful persons.

Sending Hugs and Kisses to everyone! biggrin.gif 

Guest blueshoes

YONGSEO(es)

copyko.jpg

copyqa.jpg

copye0.jpg

copyk0.jpg

copyua.jpg

credit Goguma house

---------

I'm pure goguma ....

I don't care any antis tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

just leave them in the cave :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: with their jealousy Hahaha

while I'm so happy everytime when I think of YONGSEO keke w00t.gifw00t.gif

Lunasol : hug hug I love your comment

Guest glennpaulo

Hello!  Dont worry, it is the name of their fan clubs.

SNSD fans are called SONES (Dont really know why, would be interesting to know)

CNBLUE fans are called BOICES (Dont know why too, would be interesting to know)

For CNBLUE BOICES check this site, as for the SONES i honestly don't know. sorry. 

http://www.kpoplive....ally-be-called/

I've been watching the last episode and Hyun manager say that when he knows that Yonghwa is the husband he feel relieved.

It means that they know each other although their are in different company.

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong spelling TREAT=THREAT..sorry hehe..

Guest yhayhayha

YongSeo FIGHTING!!!

Boice is name of CNBLUE fans. Boice is the mix from Blue and Voice.

Blue referring CNBLUE,

Voice means music, sound and fans's support happy.gif

CNBLUE will always need BOICE. truly boice who always support them. not some people who jealous and have negative thinking overtime.fury.gif

CNBLUE fighting!!

Yongseo.. i love u wub.gif

for Sone, you can see in this http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16707.0

i'm a little bit confuse too, sweatingbullets.gif  

Guest baby_bo

SNSD fans are called SONES bec of 2 things..

First, SNSD and there fans are ONE and..

Second, in korea SONE means WISH :) Sones will grant snsd's wishes and snsd will grant every sone's wishes :)

Sone is mostly written as "S♥NE" with a heart other than snsd's balloons are heart-shaped pink balloons, this shows how much SNSD and SONES loves each other :)

hope that helps :)

AS FOR URI YONGSEO! I believe in them. Issues like this has been around for like, hmm.. ever since the couple started (lol) is somehow funny to me now :) Whatever this "claiming to be" cnblue fans are doing is funny to each and every REAL fan. :)

Guest lizramyun

ahhh today was sooooo depressed because love things.. sooo i decided to have

a GOGUMA COUPLE MARATHON hehehe aaa seriously this is the sweetest couple everr

everything they said or do iss like soo pure sincre like the first love.. i

guess is because seohyun first time being with a guy or somenthing like that

i can totally relate some of my first dates with her.. like the linking arms

or when she got mad.. for me was the same.. i wish the fans who get mad at this couple

could relate the episodes and see how good or howw sweet are them..

i just hope the friendship or maybe more than that.. that they gain in this episode

will stay intact and keep contacting eachother hehe

Guest Revelmonk

I loved his reaction when hyun hugged him in japan it was a combination of: what are you doing this isn't like you hyun, but also I can't believe she just hugged my arm what do i do and the happiness on his face

that was awesome to watch

Lunasol - I applaud the clear reasoning in the 6 points of your posts. :)

Yep I strongly agree that if WGM only film twice a month, it is the least of his string of work that is causing him stress. In fact it should be among the most enjoyable work for him because the rest of the programs are all studio recorded, whereas WGM the couple get to go outdoor and places where they can never go openly as celebrities. But of course they may argue that it is precisely all those outdoor shoots, suffering from sea breeze and tiring goguma harvest that tires the couple out.

Now I know Minhyuk of Cnblue is also shooting a drama now, so are there going to be antis for him being too tired out shooting a drama too?

Anyway, there will always be antis of anything and everything so I am not too concerned about them. As long as WGM ratings are good and there are legions of Goguma fans, than the Yongseo couple will stay on the show. :)

They still have so many things to do together : celebriting Christmas, New Year, Valentine's, taking wedding shots, first anniversary together...

Guest eishazumi

I have read pages 1 up to this page(to understand fans and yongseo couple more)...so tiring and yet fulfilling. since,reading from the first page up to recent post requires time and patience. from the 1st page, fans really anticipate much of Yongseo as a couple. some are even doubtful to how this two overcome awkwardness.how they will interact each other since this two are poles apart. totally different from each other.  Seohyun is so pure and innocent while Yonghwa is mischievous.Gladly, this couple proves a LOT.

Yongseo couple catches too much attention Globally even anti's.  As a true and loyal supporter i believe those anti fans are what makes Yongseo couple and even Yongseo shipper to Unite as One and be stronger. lets face it. Anti's are part of being FAMOUS. as long as loyal supporter continue to shower their LOVE and SUPPORT to Yongseo, No Anti's can put Yongseo Couple down.

let us not talk about Anti people here(my first and last comment about anti fans),anti comment or whatsoever because the more we will talk about anti the more they'll become eager. let just show them that YONGSEO is unbeatable.

just a suggestion.. let's tweet and tweet for YONGSEO to sign another contract in WGM.

Guest eishazumi

wow, i have the worst timing ever.  not exactly the kind of news i want to come back to since i'm still recovering from this annoying slump.

TOTALLY  AGREE! Love this POST. hope everyone especially Anti's will be able to read this and make some reflections

apparently Korean Media really likes the Soompi Seohwa thread

Soompi News reported on it

see here ------> http://www.soompi.com/news/yongseo-soompiers-earn-recognition-of-korean-media

Anneyong....

this is  a good news for us gogumas...

We earn recognition from korean media from our love for Yongeo in their 300th day..

Here is the news from soompi

"YongSeo" Soompiers Earn Recognition of Korean Media

The ardent YongSeo fans on Soompi have earned the recognition in the Korean media!  Various newspapers, including Korea Times, Hankyung, Sports Korea, and News Korea, have directed readers to Soompi as one of the best places to converse about the Yong Hwa-Seohyun segment of the reality show "We Got Married".  Yong Hwa, a member of CN Blue, and Seohyun, a member of SNSD, are currently participating in "We Got Married" as a make-believe married couple.  Their marriage might be fake, but according to many, the chemistry is 100% real!

The new season of "We Got Married" began airing in February.  On December 7, fans around the world celebrated the 300th-day anniversary of the couple with gifts, cakes, T-shirts, posters, photobooks, and banners.   The heartfelt devotion can be sensed by anyone who surfs through the thread and sees the pages of paragraphs of how the show has touched the fans, as well as the painstakingly Photoshopped images of the couple in wedding attire.  It is this sense of loyalty that caught the attention of many newspapers who praised the Soompi community as a positive source for promoting Korean entertainment worldwide.  Congrats to the fans whose genuine love and devotion are definitely worth writing about!

source : soompi news

full article here

Oh... I'm so happy right now...

EDIT : uupps.. rxp080100 has share it. 

bee_ichigowub.gif

Guest SophiaPia

edit : wow! congrats to YongSeo/SeoHwa soompi thread yeah baby! thanks rxp and bee_ichigo for sharing this lovely news. SO, SINCE WE GOT RECOGNITION PLS. WE MAKE SURE THAT THIS PLACE IS ALWAYS ON HAPPY note AND LOVELY PLACE. WE SHOW TO THEM THAT YONGSEO COUPLE IS REALLY 100% REAL AND US TOO 100% ALL GOOD PEOPLE :)  Thanks every one, thanks to u. KAMSAHAMNIDA  KOREAN MEDIA

edit: Lunasol just finish reading ur POV, i'm second the motion 100% yeah baby! 

Good morning, noon, night to all.

It will be nice if Yongseo couple wgm will be extended. Once or twice a month filming i guess it's not tiring for them esp. for Yong. We all know that wgm is not 100% scripted so we really see the real YongSeo couple. Correct me if i'm wrong but i think hubby Yong got loads of work coz of wgm. And for wife SeoHyun i guess it's limited coz of her studies and her snsd work, back and forth in Japan. So, yeah it will be lovely if YongSeo will get extension in wgm. I guess YongSeo couple wants that too, and sure they will miss each other once it's done. So, another wish i hope they will be together even no wgm kekeke!

It's good idea also to request for extension for YongSeo couple what do u think guys? esp. CNBlue will release new album i think next yr. wgm will be a good help :) 

Excited again for next episode, and saturday pali again for me :) 

btw, goodluck to hubby Yong and bro in law for their coming feel the blue concert this coming 18th Dec. I hope wife Hyun will be there again, but low profile KWENCHANA :) like what she did the 1st concert. 

yay we received recognition from the korean media..

they linked their reported news to soompi and recommend our thread as the best place to discuss about Yongseo..

this must be the reporter who stalked our thread when the photoshopped wedding pics posted here were reported in korean news...

a big hug welcome to all of you..hehe..

Yong and Hyun must be sooner or later stalking our thread if they do read the news.. :wub:

btw, i'm totally excited for the upcoming episode this saturday..

it'll be totally daebak!!

Guest monkie2804

@lunasol: love your analysis and conclusion. Yeah those are just some jealous and scared fangirls who are afraid their idol might fall in love with some other girl that isn't them [although the fact is his girl would 99.99% never be these fans since I don't think he'd know of their existence or even if he does, who would want to stick with a possessive woman?].

The Yong choding is just a lame excuse. Personally, even as a BOICE, i've never thought of Yonghwa's image as a fierce rocker, like those American bands e.g. Linkin Park, Good Charlotte [sorry I don't know many KOrean bands to give example]. His appearance and style of music come off as something friendly, poppy and easy and fun to listen. So I think the Yong choding image is nothing that can ruin his rocker image. Besides, being a fan of some other hard core American/European rock bands myself, I watch a lot of behind the scene videos of those bands playing around with each other and joking. Sometimes they also act quite childish but their fans have no problem at all, they even find it lovable that these fierce rockers who always sing with charismatic, angry looking faces and tattoos all around their bodies also have this funny childish side. And trust me, they're all much older than Yong. I think Yong choding matches his image well. And to be honest, we watch variety shows to discover [partly] how our idols would act in reality. And now, he's acting himself as a outgoing, funny type of guy, but these people refuse to approve it. I really don't know what's in those delusional fans' mind.

So yeah, I agree with lunasol, they're just scared and jealous, or maybe they think their band is also those typical heavy metal rock band, and Yong should be an emo, walking around silently looking angry. They might as well request him to have tattoos

Guest yhayhayha

wuahh.. really? thank rxp080100 and bee_ichigo for the news.

i'm so happy to hear that laugh.gif. wondering if yong and hyun can have time to read our thread too. it will be good.

about the extension contract, umm..may i ask, how long every couple can appear in wgm? i mean, how long for the first contract?

i didn't watch wgm season 1, but from season 2 now, adam couple has appear for more than one year, right? does it mean they already have extension contract? oh i'm sorry for asking this question, i really don't know unsure.gif

EDIT: lol monkie 2804, can't imagine if that crazy fans ask yong to have tattoo.. hahahaa.. oh! hyun's tattoo on his hand will be nice.. tongue.gif

annyeong lunasol your post is too long for me to quote it but i would like to say that i totally 1000% agree with what you say. in fact i kinda said something along the lines in the CN Blue thread. thanks for saying exactly what i would think a lot of us think as well. WELL SAID!!! hope those anti - fans just move on already.

EDIT: i am glad to have stumble into this thread and can't wait for Sat's episode :)