[drama 2010] Oh! My Lady (오! 마이 레이디)

Guest pruedish

i am excited for this show and Siwon's acting

the plot looks interesting and am eager to see how he portrays his character hehe

and i want to see the interaction between him and the kids!! haha

thanks a lot for creating this thread. i have been waiting for this to be created.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest de Jarje

Must watch drama for sure...

hahaha...

Chae Rim is cutie pie...easy to love her dramas.....

Si Won playing arrogant actor....hm..looks like convincing.....

Lee Hyong Woo.....love this smart looking guy....

Park Han Byul..... another cutie pie....her char always makes me hate her....hahaha...can't help...

Guest pruedish

Your welcome guys! :)

BTS of Siwon and 2 babies are uberllllyyyyy cuuuuuuuuute. OMG.

squeal. so they're going to be Chae Rim's children right? O.O

soooo cuuuute.

Uhm, the one who provided the pics didn't say if its gonna be CR's children in the drama. The info in the news only stated that Yoon Gae Hwa needed the money to take back her daughter who is in the custody of her ex. So I don't know how come there are two kids and why they are with Sung Min Woo.

Amazing casting for this drama, looks kinda interesting. Hmmm....lately Chae rim seems to be casted for more mature older character. Miss her early young days.

Forgot to post this translation by djtb2009 from CR's thread:

From: http://www.sidushq.com/stars/news/read.asp...dArticle=191009

http://www.sidushq.com/stars/news/read.asp...dArticle=191007

Yes. Chinese news today says some details about 윤개화(CR) in OML. After divorce, 윤개화 accidently becomes 성민우(CSW)'s manager. She cannot stand the top star's attitude of treating people so she decides to re-educate him.....and that's how love sparkles.......although this is her second time acting as a mother in dramas, she says there will be more comedy in OML.

CR says she's anxious and excited everytime when she introduces audience her new project and she is especially nervous this time since OML is her choice after a long period of deliberation.

--------

There were rumors in Baidu about the dramas being offered to her before she accepted OML. She had choices, and she chose this drama.

-------

Posted by djtb2009 in CR's thread:

fr. Baidu CR Bar

creater:anonymous

banners_baidu_01.jpg

made by yuki

banners_baidu_02.jpg

Guest ilovesnowwhite

the story line of the drama is really scsring me. haha:) but it makes meexcited at the same time since ytes choi siwon is there. i hope this drama will gain lotsof love whn it airs. i dont want this drama to be underrated or

ignored in korea. i hope elfs and chaerim plus park han byul's fans will show their support. :))

I know choi siwon is really pressured right now, and i hope it has a WONDERFUL storyline

wooh. let's pray for this ALOT;D

thank you for making the thread. im one of the early birds. wee

Guest LadyKash

I love Chae Rim, she's super cute and I love the way she acts...can't wait for this drama..I like Si won and Han Byul, as well....so that other guy, who also happens to be Chae Rim's co-star in Dalja's Spring, will play as her ex-husband?...the plot seems exciting.. :)

Guest pruedish

I love Chae Rim, she's super cute and I love the way she acts...can't wait for this drama..I like Si won and Han Byul, as well....so that other guy, who also happens to be Chae Rim's co-star in Dalja's Spring, will play as her ex-husband?...the plot seems exciting.. :)

Lee Hyun Woo will not gonna play the ex-husband. He's gonna be Yoon Gae Hwa's (CR) boss.

------

Dang another delay, since according to dramabeans, SBS is showing the Olympics, and therefore the episodes of Wish Upon a Star slated for this Monday and Tuesday will be pushed back to next week to make room for a special broadcast of Vancouver 2010 Prime Time. :(

Guest pruedish

^ that means we have to wait for one more to week to see Chaerim and Siwon? Can't wait for it..

One more week from the supposed airing date. Instead of March 15, it will be on March 22 if I'm not mistaken. Unless they'll push it again for another week next week, then its gonna be shown on March 30. *sigh*

----------------

TSKS just announced that they'll sub OML in Chinese. Link: http://www.tskscn.com/r320432.html

Lee Hyun Woo will not gonna play the ex-husband. He's gonna be Yoon Gae Hwa's (CR) boss.

------

Dang another delay, since according to dramabeans, SBS is showing the Olympics, and therefore the episodes of Wish Upon a Star slated for this Monday and Tuesday will be pushed back to next week to make room for a special broadcast of Vancouver 2010 Prime Time. :(

OMG whaaaat? TT__TT Why do I get the feeling we're going to have more delays. I think Kim Yuna is slotted to compete for Tuesday too next week... Well Canada is a day delay soo I guess preempting programs for her will be on Wednesday in Korea.

But anyways looking at the bright side, I guess this is better since PDs get to have more time to prepare. ^___^ but oh the wait =.=

Guest situjing

OMG! At long last after Lord of Hyang Dan...i can finally get to see him act again.I'm super duper excited for this drama. My favorite Suju member " SIWON" i'm so so happy for you! Good luck on your filming...

Guest chubbygirl1

thank you pruedish for the update,

I think they may push back another week for Yuna Kim, i'll be soo watching her performances heheh.

on the bright side..more time for the production.

Hope this drama will be a success, cuz Siwon need become an actor instead singer... :D

Guest pruedish

SNSD aka Girls' Generation to guest in Oh My lady? An official of the SBS drama Oh My Lady said that there's a possibility of a cameo appearance of the girl group SNSD in support of Super Junior's Choi Si Won who's also under the same management, SM Entertainment. That's what I understood of the article. Anyone can confirm? Its also said that first broadcast of the drama is still March 15? Hmmm... Here's the link of the article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100218n10622

Chinese translation from krdrama, if anyone can translate this in English, it will be appreciated. :)

t85bu1.jpg

Archived