Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

MC posted: Keun-chan’s fan meeting was held on 27 May.
Since it was titled ‘last,’ I felt like nothing on earth and almost started crying before the fan meeting started.
But come to think of it, Keun-chan always does his best at every moment as if it were the ‘last’ opportunity for him and never came again. He does so for you, his fans! I also believe that ‘last’ always means a new start to him.
I’m always rooting for him!
Jang Keun Suk’s fan meeting, MC, so touching time filled with a lot of love, our hearts are united as one under the same sky, l feel so grateful to everyone.

27504339717_5c3932365a.jpg

cr: IG

• Like 1

Comments about "Switch" drama:

* Great drama! Jang Keun Suk through his two roles has made a real acting recital! He's perfect! He helped me go through the whole range of feelings and now, after the last episode, I miss so much Sa Do Chan and Baek Joon So!

The series was watched by fans around the world! The cast was well chosen, a scenario inspired and the director has highlighted the whole team. Thanks!

** Waaaahhh! It has ended.. Though the ending is satisfying, I want to get a right amount of SDC & OHR.... Love them all The scene between BJS & pretty Mi Ran is hilarious. .Jjung Woong In is daebak! Watched him in Prison Playbook and he can totally slay a protagonist and antagonist role... I hope Han Ye Ri and Jang Keun Suk will work together in the future for a romcom.... Sadly JGS will enter military after Switch... Overall, Switch is incredible!

70b12ff4bb6156e6d100da6d96ab1c2e.jpg

• Like 2

[News] Jang Keun Suk's Birthday Benefit Photo Exhibition' collects…A donation of 120 million won in revenue
Actor Jang Keun Suk attended a meaningful birthday celebration with his fans.
For two days on the 16th and 17th a photo exhibition titled "2018 Jang Keun Suk's Birthday Benefit photo exhibition" was hosted by Jang Keun Suk's official fan club Cri j at his alma mater, Hanyang University`s Olympic Gymnasium. Marking his sixth anniversary this year, the photo exhibition drew a total donation of 126,520,253 won from fans' warm hands.

The exhibition is an event of an official fan club where JKS's performance was filmed and displayed over the past year. Also, fans want to give him a meaningful birthday gift by raising money and by paying more to join the exhibition as a donation.

Especially on the first day of the event, Jang Keun-suk appeared unexpectedly at the event in front of 2,000 fans. Jang Keun-suk also added more warmth by donating 10 million won (8,800 U.S. dollars) and gave away four of his favorite gifts to fans in a lottery to express his gratitude. In addition, a surprise birthday party prepared by fans for Jang Keun-suk adds a festival mood, bringing together the spirit of celebration and enthusiasm of donations.

f53e5406eb03cf7f1f2b75e1443f16ae.jpg

The collection will be donated in the name of Actor Jang Keun-suk and will be valued carefully for those in need. Proceeds from the photo exhibition will be delivered to Namsan children's care center , the Love Snail (hearing-impaired child surgery), the gall and lung association (biliary atresia surgery), the Ashin Park (food support for stray dogs)

In commemoration of the 926 event of Jang Keun Suk's birthday in 2012, Jang Keun Suk and fans respectively donated 9.26 million won. With this starting point, in 2013, Jang Keun Suk and fans respectively donated 10 million won and 20 million won. Then in 2014, 16.2 million won for all birthday gains were donated. 34 million won in 2015, 50 million won in 2016, and 75 million won in 2017, helping those in need and disadvantaged.

Above all, "Jang Keun-suk's Birthday Benefit Photo Exhibition"is drawing attention in that it is a spontaneous act by fans. Also, It is not a one-time event, but a regular one by the fan club.
Meanwhile, Jang Keun-Suk celebrated his birthday with fans for his sixth exhibition of photos. He will continue to do good with his fans. 

(Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=000065411

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[SBS Star] Jang Keun Suk & His Fans Make Donations with a Special Exhibition
Actor Jang Keun Suk and his fans reportedly held a special exhibition to celebrate his upcoming birthday and made a huge amount of donations as well.

On June 19, it is noted that Jang Keun Suk's fan club Cri-J has held an exhibition at the Olympic Stadium of Hanyang University from June 16 to June 17 to celebrate his upcoming birthday.

The exhibition, which has been held by his fans 6 years in a row from the '926 Event' for his birthday in 2012, let Jang Keun Suk and his fans share memorable moments and make donations worth of 126 million won (over 109,000 dollars) in total.

af78b62948fa3e6a99f4af89b23c75f7.jpg

The donations will be used for various social institutions to provide financial help for the ones in need.

The exhibition is consisted of diverse photos that frame Jang Keun Suk's impressive accomplishments in a year as an actor.
For the exhibition, 2,000 fans of Jang Keun Suk reportedly gathered at the place, and Jang Keun Suk expressed gratitude for his fans by holding a special raffle to give four of his favorite items.

In this celebrating atmosphere, his fans also prepared a surprise birthday party for Jang Keun Suk and left valuable memories.

It is expected that Jang Keun Suk and his fans will continue holding this meaningful event and providing financial help for the people in need.

This unforgettable event will be introduced by SBS' morning news 'MORNING WIDE' tomorrow.

Spoiler

fe2f655ec5cf3f590283945fcf1321e3.jpg

cre: https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004809191

• Like 2

[2018 Benefit Photo Exhibition]
Thanks to you eels’ great help, 2018 6th Jang Keun Suk Benefit Photo Exhibition to celebrate his birthday was successfully over. We really thank all eels living both in Korea and foreign countries who participated the sharing event (donation)! See you again at 7th Benefit Photo Exhibition next year. Thank you!

42898339481_5d8bd27cd1.jpg

cre: tw

• Like 1

[Collection] Jang Keun Suk said at 2018 Photo Sharing Exhibition 

* Special Event 1:
First, Jang Keun Suk appeared on the screen and read aloud names of the fandoms who made donations.
He said he also donated 10 million won.

* Special Event 2:
Then Jang Keun Suk in person showed up at the venue and autographed the photos he liked while eels were watching him. He autographed 30~40 photos with making funny comments about each photo: this face looks 100% sleepy in the morning... I opened my mouth too big in this...

e740afeaf38e91bd85faadc88639dafd.jpg

Jang Keun Suk answered to eels’ request: “Show us your acting as Baek Joon Soo and Sa Do Chan!”
He acted as Joon Soo saying “Sa Do Chan-ssi.” 
Eels were really amazed to see Jang Keun Suk instantly getting into the two characters. What a great actor! 
- He said: I will record a new album next week: from Monday to Friday. The new album is something like “You feel as if music was talking to you.”
Everything is going alright & all new songs for my solo album were chosen. I’ll start recording soon.
I’m so busy even after the drama!
- Recently I haven’t used this rice paddle often because I eat retort cooked rice. It’s old but not broken. lol
He said to the eel who won the paddle: Display this! Don’t use it and lose weight!

9cbba2f107cf74481803fb7dc9877228.gif

* Special Event 3:
- Jang Keun Suk expressed his gratitude for eels’ support for Switch drama (regarding food & coffee trucks) as well as this photo exhibition. To return their favors he came up with his original event - giving away his favorite items: hat, bath salt, face towel, rice paddle...
- Jang Keun Suk is preparing for releasing his solo album as well as Team H’s new album.

- We’ll release Team H’s new album & are recording it on weekdays smoothly.
I’ll also release my solo album & be really busy recording it.
Even though I won’t be here next year, please come and share this exhibition.
He didn’t say anything about his enlistment schedule.
Jang Keun Suk said, “I would never regret choosing SWITCH.”
He bursted out laughing to see these photos, saying they were taken early in the morning.
- Jang Keun Suk said, “I will read all the letters you gave me, one by one.”
He received as many letters as 4 or 5  times full of this mailbox.
I am so famous at SBS for receiving tremendous love from so many fans!

Eng trans: yachan tw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1