Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

SBS drama Switch - OST Jacket Design, #Album design #Poster design #Switch

The best thing in design
You can listen to the hot music before they release.
I think SBS drama "Switch" is so good that my heart is throbbing.
This drama is very attractive for people to experience good music.
I want you to listen to all of these design sources. 
cr; @onyoueffect

94c926dfe638ff9b38f8e8b17c473567.jpg

48a23802f78ec566e5d24fd19d76753b.jpg

cr; @onyoueffect

Spoiler

293c1c2643980fcf29d33accf6897f57.jpg

fd544c28786e68d31889fe8abd39b4fa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] 'Switch' for Jang Keun Suk with ' life-renew'

Actor Jang Keun Suk has renewed his life character before enlistment.

Widen the spectrum of 20 years acting through two roles Sado Chan and Baek Joon-Soo.

Drama 'Switch - Change the World' was a genius scammer Sado Chan (Jang Keun Suk) acting as an inspection officer for Baek Joon-Soo (Jang Keun Suk), each episode in a fight exciting experience with the power struggle to deal with illegal actions.

d01adce6288600275f7bf785d59ea80f.jpg

The genius scammer Sado Chan and the static prosecutor Baek Joon Soo switched many times, so Jang Keun Suk who played a double role is important because it was transforming the character of the opposite states every moment. Actor Jang Keun Suk who shines in 20 years, but it isn’t easy to challenge.

Jang Keun Suk's performance seemed to switch on and off. Sado Chan and Baek Joon-soo changing from appearance, to voice and eyes, created a completely different person. Jang Keun Suk is melted into each character who a genius scammer and a serious prosecutor.

80425c7f0c397f31a74278590c3541aa.jpg

This is another point watching. It was fun to guess whether it is Sado-chan or Baek Joon-Soo until the end of one session. The reversal of the 'switch' repeatedly was reversed, the addition of a unique two-way reversal of one person.

Thanks to Jang Keun Suk's effort to play two roles with many things happened in the drama. Jang Keun Suk said in a press conference held in April that "I don’t want to use the word ' satisfaction with performance for one person in two roles’, but it gave the viewer satisfaction. The majority of respondents watched to see his first two roles.

“Switch” became Jang Keun Suk's acting power another proven masterpiece. Jang Keun Suk, who has presented different characters through various works such as sitcom, modern dramas, and dramatic dramas for 20 years, has accomplished two successful roles as 'Switch' Sado Chan and Baek Joon Soo. It was the character of life before enlistment that expects acting after two years.

cre: http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201805171635258010&r=1&http_referer=#_enliple

Trans: Cindy Jin(ECI)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] "Handsome as usual today... Jang Keun Suk, Asia Prince, is shopping for bread
Actor Jang Keun Suk released his recent status via his latest photo on his Instagram on the 24th this afternoon.

In the photo, Jang Keun Suk is looking closely at the bread on the display table and making careful choices. Jang Keun Suk naturally digested his coiled up apple shaped hair and interpreted his free-wheeling look with a fit gray shirt.

Jang Keun Suk made his fans burst into laughter by posting a message "I just bought bread" along with a photo.

cf1487886c919e5a893ebdaa741f3b81.jpg

In addition, Jang Keun Suk appeared in TV Drama "Switch", he has taken over a double role, causing a hot topic. He amazingly digested a rolling performance of the two roles, capturing the love from many fans with his beautiful charisma of “Asia Prince.”

(Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003043172

• Like 1

MBC News:

For 6 years, actor Jang Keun Suk and his fans have been doing good deeds.
Every year fans hold a "Sharing photo Exhibition" to show Jang Keun Suk's performance in the last year.
This year through the entrance fees and fundraising events over 120 millions won were raised.
They will be donated to people in need.
Thank you for your watching entertainment show.

Review about "Switch" drama:

* This drama is honestly amazing! In the beginning I was only going to check it out because Jang Geun Suk is one of my favourite actors but the description of the drama didn’t appeal to me that much but I was very positively surprised after like 10 mins of the first episode and then couldn’t stop watching. This show really stole my heart!
What I find with most dramas is that they’re either good at the beginning and then it gets mundane or they start off boring and then it gets better BUT not with this drama. Honestly one of the only ones out there that is interesting all throughout! The story is exciting, acting is grade A as characters fit their role perfectly! 
There is suspense and plot twists all throughout which makes it so exciting to watch and the comedic element just adds to it. This drama will have you guessing every episode.

** I rarely write reviews... But What made me write here is the plots.. I thoroughly loved the lead actor and even all the co-actors, as all fitted perfectly to their roles.. And more over the story was catchy and made me to stick completely throughout the episodes and didn't allow me to fast forward any scenes... I guess Switch and Chief Kim K-dramas should be promoted more as they won hearts merely by acting and for tat they did not require any love story or love scenes.... Cheers to switch...

9a63c0bd45cf1f0ee368984e3bec9b17.jpg

cre: viki, pn

• Like 1