Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

[News] Jang Keun Suk "2018 Birthday Commemorative Photo Expo" Held for participation in donations for 6 consecutive years

This year's upcoming 6th "2018 Jang Keun Suk birthday commemorative photo exhibition" was displayed the photos taken by fans over Jang Keun Suk's activities in the past year held by his official fan club. Admission fees and donations will be used as public welfare.

From the 16th (Saturday) to the 17th (Sunday) this month, the photo exhibition held at his alma mater, Hanyang University Olympic Stadium, is expected to donate all the admission fees and donations. This event aims only to celebrate his birthday, but also conveys a warm friendships to the estranged friends. With the increasing number of people participating this benefit event each year, it has now established itself as an official event to commemorate the fan club of the year.

b1494a1c8cc9c80e8b3a7d2234929be9.jpg

In commemoration of the 926 event of Jang Keun Suk's birthday in 2012, Jang Keun Suk and fans respectively donated 9.26 million won. With this starting point, in 2013, Jang Keun Suk and fans respectively donated 10 million won and 20 million won. Then in 2014, 16.2 million won for all birthday gains were donated. 34 million won for 2015, 50 million won for 2016, and 75 million won for 2017, helping those in need and disadvantaged.

It is of great significance to note that "Jang Keun Suk birthday commemorative photo exhibition" is a spontaneous event from fans and therefore attracts much attention. In particular, the persistent philanthropy of Jang Keun's fans year after year has set a good role model for others.

In addition, due to the continued benefit event each year, Nanshan Yuan's auditorium will be named "Jean Keun Suk Hall" to reward him and his fans for their kindness to do volunteering work regularly. In addition, Hanyang University, his alma mater to which he has donated one hundred million won scholarships to, is also pleased to provide their venue so that the will of Jang Keun Suk and his fans will further be added to the warmth.

In addition, the pioneer of the sharing culture, Jang Keun Suk, has continued to activate the Korean tourism industry with "post Pyeongchang" after the Drama “switch-change the world."
(Translated by JKS FC in Taiwan)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003269044

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"The Great Legacy" short movie, Director by Jang Keun Suk will be shown at the Short Shorts Film Festival in Japan 2018. Last year, "The Great Legacy" won an award at Short Shorts Film Festival.
It's 20th Anniversary of Festival, so the movies of previous winners will be shown again in this year. This short movie will be shown 8 June and 24 June.

5789e274e7bc4e177c72243113c736be.jpg

http://www.shortshorts.org/2018/prg/en/2273

• Like 2

[Showbiz Korea] JANG KEUN SUK (장근석) RECEIVES AN APPRECIATION PLAQUE FROM THE KTO

Jang Keun Suk, Prince of Asia received an appreciation plaque from The KTO

The plaque was given to show gratitude for his contribution in attracting foreign tourists to Korea.
Jang Keun Suk was the PR Ambassador for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games. 
His TV Drama "Switch- Change the world" was sensational in Korea and abroad. 
Hope to see Jang Keun Suk in a new production very soon. 

• Like 1

Jang Keun Suk's video at Korean Tourism Festival at Tokyo

I’m Jang Keun Suk.
From my heart I’d like to welcome you visiting 2018 Korea Tourism Festival in Tokyo!
It’s my great pleasure to greet you on video from Korea like this.
I got this year off to a great start.
As Honorary Ambassador for the PyeongChang Winter Olympics and Paralympics I was given an opportunity to greet so many people all over the world and I believe the Olympics helped Japan and Korea to become better friends with each other.
I had a great time getting closer to my good friends and seeing a lot of them.
Though the Olympics were over, I hope your hearts as well as mine are still full of its passion.
Now I’m sure you’re enjoying this festival and like the atmosphere at the venue.
I do hope I will come to see you in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games!
Till then please wait for me! Bye bye ~ 

cr: Ig Yachan

Hello. I’m Jang Keun Suk.
This year my photo exhibition shared with you will be held a little earlier than usual.
It was held around my birthday until last year. This year we decided to hold it earlier because I want to see you sooner. It seems that the photo exhibition is growing bigger each time.
We did have a lot of fun having shows and the exhibition together last year.
This year, wow, you guys are coming all the way to see me at my alma mater, at the very spacious gymnasium of Hanyang University! I really appreciate it.
This exhibition will also give us some time together to look back on what we did in the past year.
I heard you’re planning to have some kind of event.
On June 16 ... on 17. See you on 16. Or I may visit the exhibition on 17.
Random Game ~ Random Game ~ Annyong ~

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk, today's dress code is white

Actor Jang Keun Suk has released the photo and starting to communicate with fans.

On the afternoon of the 14th, Jang Keun Suk posted a mirror self in his instagram and left the message "White people". Jang Keun Suk, from his hat-to-pants suit.

Jang Keun Suk will hold a 'Sharing Photo Exhibition to celebrate the birthday of Jang Keun Suk in 2018', sharing warm love with unlucky people.

40993207890_44fd39d01a.jpg

Jang Keun Suk's birthday anniversary photo exhibition, which celebrated its 6th anniversary this year. It is an official fan club event where fans will take photos of Jang Keun Suk's works during the past year. The admission fee and fund amount will be used as donations

The fans who saw the pictures were "Prince in white" "When is Japan coming?" "I want to look good," "White Prince" and leave a message such as expressing the pleasure.

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk finished shooting SBS drama 'Switch' last month.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003061669, Osen

• Like 2

The Korea Tourism Corporation, which is widely known as KTO, issued a certificate of appreciation to Jang Keun Suk, because Korean star Jang Keun Suk has made the remarkable contribution to attracting foreigners to domestic sightseeing.
Jang Keun Suk is one of the best Korean stars in the world, he has many fans for a long time! He recently held a fan meeting and spending an unforgettable time with 1,700 fans.
This actor is a high popularity in Japan due to numerous followers. Thanks to his power, he has made tremendous contributions to the promotion of international friendship and attraction of tourists. The Korea Tourism Organization has sincerely thanked and awarded Korean star Jang Keun Suk with a plaque of appreciation.

324e7828715fb3ff97a9465fbee0a038.jpg

This special thanks to his contribution, he is also the first person certified by the Korean Tourism Organization. Jang Keun Suk has gained fame with the status of a Hallyu star. He also worked as an Ambassador for the 2018 Winter Olympics while preparing for shooting “Switch” drama. He actively participated in activities to promote the Korean tourism industry.

His recent work, "Switch - Changes the World," caused a sensation (widespread reaction of interest and excitement) in Korea and abroad and was considered a perfect TV work!
For the first time, Jang Keun Suk played two roles in Sa Do Chan and Baek Joon Soo, and many critics praised him for acting.
Many people are curious to see what the next work of Jang Keun Suk will be. We also hope that he will return to us as soon as possible.

https://tv.naver.com/v/3397527?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Trans: Cindy Jin (ECI)

• Like 2