Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

There are many posts about things Jang Keun Suk said at Fan Meeting "I will Promise You" on 26 May at Seoul,

cre: JKS Gallery on Naver.
"I really enjoyed this drama. I don’t have anything to regret, not even 0,1% . The shooting time was long, I was changing makeup, playing 2 roles,... on the second thought, could I get a double payment for the performance? Haha

"Daebak"drama also had no kiss scene.

While I was waiting for the next script , I was thinking it might happen this time Haha"

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650260&page=1

57b89239ac44529da5c6706aafb8c5fb.jpg

"Filming of the trial scene in the last episode of Switch took 2 days, the dialog was also very long.

It went well...I was wondering if I would ever wear that outfit (court dress) again in my life, and trying to do my best..."

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650261&page=1

* What was the most difficult to film?

1. Underwater shooting?
2. Fighting with a gang?
3. Farewell with his father...the crying scene?

Sukkie answers was no.1.
"The shooting took 3 hours, I was basically dropped down from a distance, it was scary..."
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650279&page=1

c1e740f629c94871ba955c0844c8e399.jpg

* Who should prosecutor Baek Joon Soo have a love story with? What do you think?

1. Oh Ha Ra
2. Chief prosecutor Jin
3. Pretty Mi Ran Shi

The answer was 2. The reason is: “because I want to meet noona now” kkkk

* If you could have a broromance in Switch, with whom would it be? 
1. In Tae (from SDC’s swindler group)
2. Joo Sung Do
3. Gil Dae Ro

The answer was Joo Sung Do (Tae Wong’s son “Pang Pang Wo”) 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650274&page=1

Hide contents

7e01953542feb6c81020f7d86147d812.jpg

* We have heard about his plans to release a new Team H album. According to this eel he also has a plan to record a new solo album at the same time. The text is:

"Making both solo and Team H album at the same time is in progress. 
It will be his gift to us when he is absent..."

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jgs&no=650281&page=1

Eng Trans: Zoe (ECI)

• Like 3

@laraffinee You need to watch "Switch" again to find something you asked.

Sa Do Chan not a criminal, Tae woong pretends to be injured. 

Tae Woong killed Sa Do Chan's father, it happens only a conflict but Tae Woong no injure at all.

When they investigate they know all. About Sa Do Chan to be Baek Joon Soo, it negotiates of them. 

• Like 1

[News] Actor Jang Keun Suk, who has “contribution to attracting foreign tourists,” was presented a plaque of appreciation by Tourism Organization
A plaque of appreciation was presented at the fan meeting on the 26th by Tourism Organization "Hallyu Star Fan Meeting helps attract foreign visitors."

On the 26th, the head of Korea Tourism Organization of International Tourism, Min Minhong (left side) , awarded Korean star Jang Keun Suk with a plaque of appreciation in the name of the president of the Korea Tourism Organization for his contribution to attracting foreign tourists.

Actor Jang Keun Suk has dedicated himself to attracting foreign tourists and has received a lot of recognition. He has been given a plaque of appreciation from the Korea Tourism Development Bureau.

On the 26th of this month, in "Jang Keun Suk Fan Meeting" at KBS Arena in Gangchei-gu, Seoul, Jang Keun Suk was recognized for his contribution to promoting international friendships and attracting foreign tourists. He was given a plaque of appreciation in the name of the president of the Korea Tourism Organization.

42351575252_b8bbdbba4e_o.jpg

The Japanese who participated in this fan meeting came from all over areas of Japan. 3 days and 2 nights of visits to South Korea include such schedule as participation in fan meeting, experiencing high-quality food, shopping, buying beauty products and other activities so that the charm of South Korea can be fully experienced.

With the help of this large-scale event, the number of visitors to Japan has recently increased by 3% from March and increased to 29% in April respectively compared with those of the previous year, showing a significant increase.

Head of Korean Wave Tourism Organization, Yoo Jin-ho, said: “South Korean star's fan meeting in South Korea is a product with high return rate and high value. Based on the continuous cooperations with related industries , the market of South Korean tourism will be expanded, helping make a substantial improvement."

Recently, Jang Keun Suk has volunteered to purchase 2018 tickets for the Olympic Games, successfully held an event for watching 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympic Games with domestic and foreign fans and he casts in "Switch" drama.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=018&aid=0004112550

(Thanks JKS FC in Taiwan to translate Eng)

• Like 3

[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Receives Appreciation Plaque From Korean Tourism Organization
JANG KEUN SUK STRONGLY PROVED HIS KOREAN WAVE STAR POWER!
On May 26, Jang Keun Suk attended the fan meeting I Will Promise You, held at KBS arena with over 1700 Japanese fans in attendance.

The meaningful gathering was hosted by Tree J Company and DMJ Entity, in cooperation with Korea Tourism Organization.

The actor, who is known to have immense following in Japan, received the heartfelt gratitude for his contribution in promoting international friendship as well as attracting foreign tourists through his Hallyu star power. The plaque of appreciation was customized with the actor’s figure, a first given by the organization.

42362852142_c8a1f4c39e_o.jpg

The lucky Japanese fans of Jang Keun Suk enjoyed touring the peninsula and capped it off with the special fan meeting with their cherished actor.

Jang was met by a roar of applause when he said, “This award is not the award I received, but the award that fans made.” He is also set to attend the Korea Tourism Festival in Tokyo on June 12.

He is well-known with his efforts to share in the society. Through that, he was invited as a special Professor in the liberal arts course of “Philanthropy” in Hanyang University, which was opened for the first time in Korea.

Jang Keun Suk has recently completed the thrilling drama, "Switch Change the World". He has previously been promoting South Korea’s tourism as an ambassador of PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

6bb2a53bb8d3df89e3a217e6a0ba8b9e.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/jang-geun-suk-plaque-korean-tourism-organization/

• Like 3

"Switch" Shin Do Hyeon, "Thanks to Jang Keun Suk, he makes me easy to preform an unrequited love"

Actress Shin Do-Hyeon (23) broke the 1/400th of the competition rate and stood in front of the public. She began her entertainment business from MV of "All of my life" , web drama "Only one mouth"and "Starting with a kiss." The SBS Wed and Thurs TV series "Switch-Change the World" (script writer: Baek Woon-chul, Kim Eu-hyeon
Director Nam Tae-jin, Producer: C-Jes Entertainment Company) is Shin Di Hyeon's first platform on the wireless TV drama to publicize her to the public.

Until starring in Switch, Shin had gone through a competitive audition. Shin Do-hyun's fresh appearance and unique aura helped explain why the "Switch" crew chose her as the female lead for the cast Enjil of Sadochan's scam group.

3c40a022ba2b9c48b662619d98343214.gif

"When I went to the audition, I didn't expect to be selected as a member. But I was also greedy about my work and I looked at it without regret. The director made a good impression on me. I didn't leave any regrets in the shooting scene, so I feel very good." Rather than feeling so much success, I would say I feel good. According to the director, the competition rate is 400 to 1, and he wants to shoot a happy scam. He thinks I'm so tall and looks so forthright that I am very suitable for this drama."

Shin Do-Hyeon's unrequited love for Da Do Chan (played by Jang Keun Suk) let the TV drama let go of a heavy atmosphere. Shin Do-Hyeon also expressed gratitude to Jang Keun-Suk. Senior Jang Keun Suk is doing a great job. My role is unrequited love.

He made me play with a solitary game very well. At first I thought he was a senior, so I was scared. I didn't perform a silent crush, but I ran over to him. He said that I could shake him and even performed more intensely so that I was easy to ease up this performance!"

With the formal announcement of this work, the significance is even more extraordinary. Shin Do Hyeon still does not think it is the end of the drama, and she still feels the lingering emotions left from the work.

0002701869_001_20180523173313164.jpg?typ

The last scene was for us to celebrate. We asked for a beer, and we were playing with real beer, waving between us. The last scene in which Bong (Cho Hee-bong), In-tae (Ahn Seung-hwan) and three of us played with beer. The last scene was very impressive and it seems to be so vivid that I don't think it is the end. That's why I feel like I have a lot of lingering emotions.

Shin Do Hyeong also enjoys watching Switch. Even her family members are very surprised. She is like the audience and is quite devoted to TV dramas and is intoxicated with its melodious plot of the work.
(Eng trans:JKS FC in Taiwan)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002701869

• LOL 1

Asia Prince Jang Keun Suk
The last fan meeting before his enlistment 
He sings well and his fan service is amazing. 
I had an opportunity to get a photo taken with him in a green room as my friend knows him.
I’m so honored ~~  Jang Keun Suk, fan meeting, cool, cool, explosion, Asia Prince, Keun-chan, Japan, vip, concert, fan

42374324581_8eb195a868_z.jpg

cre: IG

• Like 2

Kwak Hyun Joo Collection, famous Korean fashion designer posted on her IG:

The jacket looks really good on him~ Keun-chan shared time with Kwak Hyun Joo Collection!!!

Switch, Jang Keun Suk, jks, Asia Prince

a211445291431cdefaa6a3d67f5eddd2.jpg

Hide contents

cc150c4b3b11025df69c97fb771ea75b.jpg

• Like 1

I introduce about Jang Keun Suk and his music, it is a short summary not total. :)

Jang Keun Suk debuts to be singer in 2011 with single "Let Me Cry"

Multi-entertainer Jang Keun Suk is definitely one of the hottest hallyu stars. While he is currently busy touring various Asian countries with his “The Cri Show” his debut album managed to make history. 
Jang Keun Suk’s debut album “Let Me Cry” has claimed the number one spot on Japan’s Oricon chart. His album managed to sell over 119K copies within the first week of its release.  (https://www.soompi.com/2011/05/03/jang-geun-suks-debut-album-takes-no-1-spot-on-japans-oricon-chart/

Jang Keun Suk released his first full-length Japanese Album "Just Crazy" in 2012, it is also top the Oricon Weekly Chart.

In 2013, Jang Keun Suk released his second Japanese album, Nature Boy.    

He embarked on his first Zepp tour which traveled to different cities in Japan for a total of 14 concerts

In February 2015, Jang Keun Suk released his third solo album ‘Monochrome’ to celebrate his fifth anniversary in Japan. 

In August 2016, Jang Keun Suk released a new Japanese single titled "Darling, Darling" 

And in August 2017, Jang Keun Suk dropped his 4th full-length album Voyage with a total of 14 songs.

Jang Keun Suk sings English songs, Korean songs and Japanese songs. I love his voice so much.

He composed some songs: In my dream, Love letter and writing the lyrics "Voyage", "Stay"... 

I like Album "Monochrome" because it is special, although he sings all Japanese.

There are many songs I like to listen everyday, never boring, he can sing many kinds of musics.

Oh, I really like this show "Endless summer" because Jang Keun Suk sings with string orchestra so wonderful.

"Voyage" song, Jang Keun Suk wrote the lyrics in 5 minutes, this song for Eels - his fans

• Like 2

[News] Jang Keun Suk, 'Switch' life character, written with a double role

Jang Keun Suk plays the dual roles and caught the eyes from the viewers. The con artist Sa Do Chan and Baek Joon Soo have a different tendency in their lives and thinking.
Jang Keun Suk calculated the movements of them and tried to differentiate between the two characters.
In the half of drama, he bought the sympathy of viewers with his unique but sadly rich relationship drawn with his father Sama-chun (Son Byung-ho)

8e8ac1ed2effa99a526e25ebdac9cd04.jpg

Jang Keun Suk's skillful acting ability, which met with the exciting development of 'Switch', formed a fixed audience.
Jang Keun Suk, who had previously demonstrated his merit as an entertainer by taking on the role of national producer in Mnet 'Produce 101'.

He also has many challenges in the historical drama SBS “Daebak”. Then, the 'Switch' was a field where he can show the mature of Jang Keun Suk and at the same time he can emit his own taste. As this is his last activity before enlistment, he made a smart choice to show his strengths.

Jang Keun Suk is scheduled to have a vacancy due to military enlistment. Jang Keun Suk, who left a life character, was able to leave a strong impression in the memory of the fans as well as the public.

ca3627b46c5f881919ce91e383eeaa3a.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018051720115147986&outlink=1&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1