Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

On May 17, "Switch - Change the World"
The actor Jang Keun Suk's outstanding drama "
You gave me a refreshing and exciting reversal until the end.
We applaud Jang Keun Suk, the best actor. YH Motors support to "Switch" drama.
Mr. Jang Keun-Suk has a special relationship with YH MOTORS & AUTOPARTS! I am always impressed by Keun chan, 
 the best fit for you and I was moved by the acting of myth.

Always happy and fighting! ^^

ff9e154922e328912602dc9a1708603d.jpg

d0e09bfefd9c0c4b5ab2810a6fe48bc7.jpg

cre: @yh_motors

• Like 2

“Hello. I’m Actress Han Ye Ri. As having been named by Gim Yoon-ju from Rooftop Moonlight (aka OKDAL), I will join 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge.
I hope many of you will be interested in and give a lot of support to building the first Korean hospital for Lou Gehrig’s disease.
I will name the following three persons as the next challengers for 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge.

Actor Jang Keun Suk, Actress Im Se Mi and Singer Yozoh
I hope they will accept this nomination.
Thank you very much.” 
(Wow, Oh Ha ra challenges Sa Do Chan) :)

If Jang Keun Suk doesn't join it, he will make a donation, before his friend, Jaejoong singer also asked him but he chose to make a donation. ^^

Spoiler

• Like 1

Jang Keun Suk starring in "Switch" drama and WOWOW Japan's first broadcast decision! 
Jang Keun Suk starred after 2 years! Genius cheater and a prosperous prosecutor
Trick · love comedy "Switch" which became a topic playing 2 roles. "Switch" will be first broadcasting on WOWOW in Japan started in October!

542cf6c35d2935863f5e354db27c7c21.jpg

https://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/notice/2018/06/07150000.html

• Like 1

Jang Keun Suk has accepted the ice bucket challenge to raise awareness of the disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig's disease.
He was nominated by Han Ye Ri, and in turn, he nominated Kim Yang Hoon, Song Won Seok, and Cha Yeob. Thank you, Jang Keun Suk! 

• Like 1

[News] Jang Keun Suk Participates in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
Actor Jang Keun Suk joined the ALS ice bucket challenge campaign by filming a video.

On June 8, Jang Keun Suk uploaded a photo and video on his social media account.
From the unveiled photo, a spilled bucket of ice is on the ground, and he left a concise comment, saying, “I did it”.

42681863221_c90b1aeb77.jpg

The video following the photo explained the meaning of his previous post.

In the video, Jang Keun Suk is wearing a sporty jacket and cap.
With this casual look, he encouraged his fans and other viewers of the video to pay attention to the ice bucket challenge and give support for the campaign.
The ice bucket challenge, known as one of the most representative campaigns for the ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) patients, films a person dumping over a bucket of water and ice over the individual’s head to promote an awareness of the disease.

Because several Korean celebrities including Jang Keun Suk have joined filming videos for the campaign and made donations to the ALS patients’ organization, the Seungil Hope Foundation, the activity is rapidly spread online and ignites more support for the campaign.

With the help of many celebrities, the ice bucket challenge promotes the construction of the medical hospital for the ALS patients in Korea and delivers the significance of the event.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004794356

• Like 1

[News] The scene of the drama Switch does not seem to end, Han Ye Ri - Jang Keun Suk - Song Won-seok - Cha Yup accepting one after another nomination of the ice bucket challenge!

Whether in Drama "Switch - Change the World" they hurt each other or cooperate with each other, back to the reality, we may see Sa Do Chan, O Hara and manager Kim and Department Chief Ko, in fact, are all good partners to do good deeds.

Jang Keun Suk posted a video on Instagram yesterday afternoon and said, “Hello, everyone, as receiving the nomination of Han Ye Ri, I’m going to participate in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge." Switch is the drama the two partners first cooperated to work out. In and behind the scenes, they had a good time quarreling and fighting noisily, in reality, they have a perfect tacit understanding of doing good.

65ef53289e449c65658ad1726db465aa.jpg

Jang Keun Suk explained in detail the purpose of the ice bucket challenge and the construction of the medical Hospital for Lou Gehrig's disease. He also disclosed that he had donated to the Seungil Hope Foundation (WITHICE) and hoped that more people would work together to do good.

After a full bucket of ice cubes was poured down, Jang Keun Suk did not forget to designate the next challengers. In addition to Model Kim Young-hoon, he designated Song Won-seok, and Actor Cha Yup. On hearing both names, they seem to be unknown to us. Searching the two photographs immediately revealed that they were old friends who were having a relationship of love and hatred with Jang Keun Suk in “Switch."

This video evoked netizens' enthusiastic responses. They all said, “Ah, I want to see Switch again.” "No matter when, Jang Keun Suk, who is always busy working as a PR ambassador and taking part in charity events, is really cool!”

Trans: JKS FC in Taiwan

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/106275

• Like 1

Hello. I’m Actor Jang Keun Suk.
As I was nominated by Han Ye Ri yesterday, I’m participating in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge for the first time.
The 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge is a significant event to raise a fund for the construction of the medical hospital for the Lou Gehrig's disease (or ALS) patients in Yongin City.
I joined this campaign within 24 hours after I was nominated. I also made a donation to the Seungil Hope Foundation (the ALS patients' organization) to show more support. I would be happier if more and more people are interested in and share this campaign.
I also hope those who are watching this video will share the significance of the event.
Now I’m doing the Ice Bucket Challenge!
ah... This (bucket) is too big... ah...
I will nominate Model Kim Yang Hoon, Actor Song Won Seok, and Actor Cha Yub as the next challengers. Fighting!

K- Drama 'Switch' Promises To Thrill Its Viewers
More often than not, petty con artists are locked up in jail while big ones enjoy comfortable lives in penthouses. Sadly enough, many Koreans often realize that it is hard to catch outrageously bad crooks by way of the law. The new TV series "Switch - Change the World" on SBS is designed to give TV viewers thrilling satisfaction that is hard to get in real life by establishing justice with the help of a bad guy who acts as the look-alike of a good one.

"Switch" drama will show an interesting irony in how the crook Sa Do-chan, the spitting image of a prosecutor named Paik Jun-su who falls unconscious following a premeditated car accident, does a better job of holding bad guys accountable than the real prosecutor.

"The irony of the world we live in is that a fake pretends to be a real one and lives a better life," director Nam Tae-jin said during a press conference at the SBS headquarters in Seoul on Wednesday.

bf72ba530dd7e84490dda7411f647b41.jpg

By bringing the "paradoxical reality" onto the screen, Nam said, "I want to give viewers a thrilling and gratifying experience."

Actor and singer Jang Keun-suk is playing the double role of Sa and Paik in the Wednesday-Thursday drama, which will be his first TV series in two years since "The Royal Gambler" on the same network.

During the media event, the actor said the drama will likely be his last work before starting his mandatory military service. All able-bodied Korean men should serve in the military for about two years. Details of Jang's enrollment have yet to be determined.

That said, Jang has tried to show his best performance yet in the show.
"I feel a heavy responsibility for the series ... Doing the double role is a new challenge for me. I will show my best performance, so that people can naturally associate me with the two characters," he said.

1bf5219c19b2167383ccb599cf3d8a87.jpg

The actor is huge popularity across Asia. In the lobby of the network, a few hundred fans -- Koreans and foreigners alike -- lined up to see the star. The lobby was lined with flower wreathes and presents from fans decorated with supporting messages.
He didn't forget to offer his fans special thanks for their unwavering support and love.

"I feel sorry for my fans because it's been a while since I did my last work. They waited to see me working in dramas and films. They are the ones who made me who I am now," he said.

While very excited about his new work, he said he felt "really challenged as my character accounts for a huge portion of the drama."

Jang was offered the role last fall. When he started to read the script, he said he couldn't put it down.

"I read through the fifth episode on the spot. I visualized the text in my head, and it made my palm sweat with tension. Every incident falls into place like making a puzzle. The biggest selling point is its huge movie-like scale."

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/new-k-drama-switch-promises-to-thrill-its-viewers/

• Like 1

Jang Keun Suk's shows and dramas, movie will be broadcast in Japan:

1- Daebak/ The Royal Gambler - 12 June

2- Love Rain - 18 June

3- Hwang JinNi - 21 June

4- Hong Gil Dong - 21 June

5- Happy Life Movie - 23 June 

6- Jang Keun Suk "Live in Japan 2015" show - 29 June

7- "Switch" Drama - 31 Oct

9c7c2b223e51502a7ad7bfa055e41716.jpg

https://kandorastart.com/archives/star/チャン・グンソク

• Like 2

[News] Jang Keun Suk To Celebrate Debut Anniversary With Eels Via For-A-Cause Photo Exhibition
ANOTHER GOOD DEED FROM JANG KEUN SUK AS HE CELEBRATES ANOTHER FRUITFUL YEAR AS AN ACTOR!
South Korean actor Jang Keun Suk will open a photo exhibit in celebration of his acting debut anniversary on June 16 and 17.

Entitled Sharing Exhibition for Jang Keun Suk’s Anniversary 2018, the photo exhibit will be held at the Olympic Hall at Hanyang University, according to Tree J Company.

bc3b7ff83928f447db8d8dbf86fef024.jpg

The photo exhibit of the actor is supported by Eels as an official fan club event. Fans will participate in the coming event through submitting photos they captured in the pas year of the actor’s work.

The admission fee and fund amount will be donated for a good cause in line witb the actor’s driven attitude to share his blessings to the less fortunate.

According to Tree J, “As the number of participating people increases for the photo exhibit commemorating his yearly debut celebration, it became a fan club official event to share his and the fans warmth to people who need it.”

Jang Keun Suk is currently an ambassador of revitalizing South Korea’s tourism through post-Pyeongchang Winter Oympics activities.

Additionally, he recently starred in thrilling SBS drama Switch: Change The World where he played the dual roles of a con man and a prosecutor.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/jang-geun-suk-anniversary-photo-exhibit/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Multi-Generation Flowerboy Male Leads Dominate 1st Half Of 2018 K-Drama Sphere
2018 Korean dramas have been sizzling with heart flutters and well-made stories from a mixture of fresh and old favorite drama male leads who have conquered the K-dramaland in the first half of 2018.
JANG GEUN SUK – AS SA DO CHAN & BAEK JUN SOO IN SWITCH CHANGE THE WORLD
Carrying the weight of the story, Jang Geun Suk, who played dual roles as a prosecutor and con artist, handled his personas with poise and commitment. The focus he dedicated in switching his characters, who were even switching inside the story itself, deserves an applause. He relentlessly maintained the stimulating momentum with his flexible acting skills.

8f8342587ba3620643c36a667409e72c.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com

• Like 2