Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest BBFislove

the car looks like the one ANJELL used in YAB only tht was white right looool

ok those fan photos are making me hopeful for vids..but the chances might be slim considering the that dvd might be on...so they would have been extra careful not to let any footage out except for PR purposes...well thats how it should be done by the company anyway...but lets hope the eels are more tenacious than tht and give us what we want!

Guest karrenstar

some people said that some fans tried to take photos/videos during the event and were told to leave the hall immediately....

more photos. from Chinese fans

manager

1fb0677524190829b051b91a.jpg

his car car

d52f06fe1cc378cffc037fe4.jpg

dd08fdf847801d2ca8d3111a.jpg

2035a0042885b149020881e7.jpg

27c635efa26bb87d78f055e5.jpg

I had to view every posts, pics, vid faints in btw, revive, gasp for air. can't breathe, it's awesome. I was squealing so much, lost my voice. :lol: He did the hawaiian sign too. water splash, i died here lol

He was overwhelmed at the end. Hug. Oh it was worth every effort, everyone of his performance, he did for his eels, all his hard work. Kudos !

wow, Sukkie is incredible. One of the few Korean artists who reinvents himself. Great, unbelievable event. Everything is new concepts, never done in Fan meetings. Now we need to fly to his other FC asian countries where he'll perform for his eels in those countries. *sigh* sold out tickets?

To every kind Sukkie fans who posted those HOOOOOTTT pics, you certainly gave us LOVE. :)

can't wait for the DVD.

Guest littleduck

thanks karrenstar.... in the article it said he has a chat on the phone with Park Shin Hye!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee, the fangirl in me is creaming out loud!!! she anticipated his call.... she knew all about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I want the FM dvd... i think when we become full member we can buy all these stuffs... yay!!!!

thanks newlili for the pics... when he wore this a-la-Michael Jackson jacket, he looked sooooooo hot neh!!!!

edit: Sukkie loves Tiffany & Co.! :) he's wearing the bracelet today! :*

edit 2: i google-translated the article so if there is any wrong info, please blame them... but he did mention PSH!!!! arghhh... fangirling mode!!!!

Guest Chun_Ru

some people said that some fans tried to take photos/videos during the event and were told to leave the hall immediately....

sorry to cut your post..

Really? Fans who take photos have to leave hall? Omo..

So there will not any fancam of that event?? Sad..

But, lucky that there will be DVD of that FM.. Can't wait for the news.. :D

Guest BBFislove

tiffany&co is a high end jewelry brand not tiffany from SNSD..

phew thanks for the clarification..you really had me going there for a moment looool! first burberry undies now stuff from tiffany...he sure does know how to spend all the gazillion bucks he's making so proud that he is so brand savvy, prefect man to have as a bf might i add girls he'll get u the best b'day/v'day/whatever else day gifts! sigh sigh some lucky girl is gonna get this hawtness sigh sigh

omo!!!! thanks for sharing this pictures from the fan meeting ahahaha

im getting jealous omO!!

when is this going to happen hir in the philippines ahahaha

hmmnnnn i beter to sip my mouth ahaha lolz

filipino eels dont forget to join and drop to our forum

---->>>> http://geunsukph.co.nr

Guest newlili

really 1 la it looks like a concert rather than a fan meeting as it is way too grand la with all the lightng, singing and dancing

Yup . It's total worth to come to his FM, awesome , great performance !!!

de729c4525fe610d8694737e.jpg

d983bc111a3f064cca80c4b4.jpg

b35299dd316f1b065982ddab.jpg

@nate

Fan pics from baidu:

68228b58d27b6e182834f0f0.jpg

Cri J fanclub:

54cc5c44e7153814cffca39e.jpg

e4bd22ebeb708ce1d539c998.jpg

I don't know if this much of thumping heartbeats are good for my heart muscle or it will lead to early cardiac arrest... :lol: But I was totally spazzing watching the video clip... :D Although he didn't sing in perfect pitch (and I don't expect him to, since he's not a professional, vocally-trained singer), I was still (as ever) totally enamored by his voice. And when he was reading that Hwang Jin Yi script, I was ready to call an ambulance in case something unwanted happened in my excitement... :lol: that voice! that face! that expression!! Dak-chan-ha-ra!!

If they're that strict with recording equipment in Seoul, it's a safe bet they're gonna be as strict in his other fan meeting venues. *sigh*

I was reading the chinese translation of the DVD news... Can someone translate it for us? I don't see the word DVD in there? *don't want my hope to rise sky high and then crash :D*

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=704475452

But if it's true, then I'm going to order the DVD for sure... :D

Guest Chun_Ru

I don't know if this much of thumping heartbeats are good for my heart muscle or it will lead to early cardiac arrest... :lol: But I was totally spazzing watching the video clip... :D Although he didn't sing in perfect pitch (and I don't expect him to, since he's not a professional, vocally-trained singer), I was still (as ever) totally enamored by his voice. And when he was reading that Hwang Jin Yi script, I was ready to call an ambulance in case something unwanted happened in my excitement... :lol: that voice! that face! that expression!! Dak-chan-ha-ra!!

If they're that strict with recording equipment in Seoul, it's a safe bet they're gonna be as strict in his other fan meeting venues. *sigh*

I was reading the chinese translation of the DVD news... Can someone translate it for us? I don't see the word DVD in there? *don't want my hope to rise sky high and then crash :D*

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=704475452

But if it's true, then I'm going to order the DVD for sure... :D

Waiting for the DVD news too.. Want to order it.. :rolleyes: