Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest mysuperidol

thanks for all the latest picts!

when i saw the very first picture that 13sunshine posted 3 pages back, i just shouted hyung-nim lol

it's just so TK-ish :D

he is tanned, like he said. lol

i mean when the flashlights wasn't on, u can see that keun suk is tanner than before :)

Guest newlili

Yup he is dark, probably from going to a warm tropical sea .

More pics from KST web. He's so handsome and looks so well to day:

1634598.jpg

20091216_1260952138_02033800_0.jpg

200912161731542100_1.jpg

20091216_1260952135_92172500_0.jpg

200912161730582100_1.jpg

@kst, nate

Guest yssatorns

thanks for sharing his photos! specially the unedited and clearer photos from his calendar... Since this thread jumps 2-3 pages every time I visit, I will share my blog for those who likes seeing all his pics (from calendar) in one go ^^

GO HERE for more awesomeness of Jang geun suk!

and and.. I got new photos (hopefully still new)

20uc2dz.jpg

dcy2xg.jpg

and I hope to see bigger photos for this.. if you know where I can find it please PM me.. thanks!

2nr1q55.jpg

Guest newlili

@Cecilia: OMG, that was happened again! Someone needs to tell Sukkie the real meaning of Cri, LOL

None- fans would be upset if they hear Cri from his mouth sooo often ;)

Guest apples23

@Cecilia: OMG, that was happened again! Someone needs to tell Sukkie the real meaning of Cri, LOL

None fans would be upset if they hear Cri from his mouth sooo often ;)

haha...he knows the meaning...his dc noonas were trying to educate him in internet slang by telling the ppl who didnt know already what cri~ means the actual definition...he doesnt care...and why should he...he's just showing his dc fans some love since they went all out for him and the minam cast and crew...theyve just given up and are like ah~what are we gonna do with that boy...he has said it again.. but still theyre like its not bad to hear

btw...i wonder if they have any plans to go out and eat a late snack or whatnot...like most production teams do...i mean the idols cant make it cuz theyre prolly too busy with the reporters waiting to interview them but...our taemi on the otherhand...keke...let my imagination run wild...this is what happens when you dont sleep and go to war with all the streaming sites...you turn crazy :P

apple23, what does "cri" means?

have no idea at all...hehe

does KS have special performance?they did mention Melon mc will have one,arent?

edit:got the meaning already ^^

Guest newlili

@apples23: haha.. as i know Sukkie will be really busy entertaining his fans after the Melon award ... keke

He always has a small fan-meeting after each event to thanks his fans who came to the event to cheer him up!

Probably Shin Hye has to wait a bit aftter the the event, if that would happened :)

Guest apples23

@apples23: haha.. as i know Sukkie will be really busy entertaining his fans after the Melon award ... keke

He always has a small fan-meeting after each event to thanks his fans who came to the event to cheer him up!

Probably Shin Hye has to wait a bit aftter the the event, if that would happened :)

haha...i know...but in my dreams it could happen...dang his fans are at it again...i mean i did see his ring and i have to say for a split second i did glance over shin hye's pics from today to see if she had a ring on too...im a guilty fangirl...his fans were like omg is that a couple ring...and they keep talking about some pic of shin hye from like a week or two ago where she had a ring too...anyone know about it...oh by the way this isnt dc...its daum and sbs gallery talk...but they were like i cant see the specific design of geun suk's ring...lmao...then come the comments but they look so good together, ah theyre such a nice pair...and some girl swears that during geun suk's visit to park so hyun's radio program where he talks about the nude elevator kiss that supposedly got cut in the end...that during the time when the mic was off he was talking about his gf being shin hye...lol...i think ppl have lost it...how can you hear what he said when the mic is off...omg...someone please stop me when i reach that point..i mean yeah i like both actors and their roles and think they would be cute together but...i dont wanna go crazy and start hearing things... :lol:

edit: now someone says its soshi's tiff...dang...crazy pple...now its jess..dude ppl...seriously...hahah...i think theyre just gonna go around and name every soshi member cuz he congratulated them on winning..lol

edit: well im gonna keep my position and believe in taemi~ hahah some girl that was there was like i saw them...she was like they are soo for real...she continues by saying shin hye is so pretty, geun suk was really taking good care of her, apparently he kept holding out his hand for her to hold whenever they kept going up and down the stairs of the stage...she was like he is very well mannered..i was very impressed...yeah they may not be a couple but still they are such cute oppa and dongsang...aww

Guest newlili

apples23: keke ...fangirl moments :wub:

If that was true that they like each other, I don't want them take their relationship open to public for a while though. They're still so young with a lot of works and goals, and fame to achieve. It will be hard and difficult for them to handle their relationship in front of public eyes . Sigh, they need to be more careful though. T^^T

I remember Cha Tae Hyung who is a really famous actor and teen idol, he had his girlfriend about 12 years before he announced a marriage in front of the puplic. No one knew he had a girlfriend for 12 years before the marriage announcement.

Now, he still maintains his supper popularity status and idol status even after he's married and has a baby .

Guest shamien7

^^ lol apples23! hahahah...you always soo funny LOL...

yeaa...i think we all should go to rehab and reset our sanity!

Day by day we're losing ourselves more and more...tonite im also one of dinner skipper just to dine on lagging streaming of melon award! hoho...

How could i ever stay away from this such sweet addictive drug. sanity? tch. XDDDD

Gsukkie, my sanity jumped out the window and nvr come back the first moment i saw you in YB keke

:edit:

@newlili, cheongmal?? wow, then it wldnt be impossible for him! XP~ tho i hope he dont has to wait till 12yrs...his omoni wont like that eh? ;P

Guest newlili

shamien7: hehe .. Cha Tae Huyng had his girl friend from the 10, 11 th grade, and she had to study something very long, that why they had to wait for 12 years hahaha ,,,

Geun Suk is different, he's already 22, keke ... few years more would be OK . LOL

It was so good to see him MC again.

And it was heaven seeing Geunsuk and PSH together again.

Geunsuk is really good in mc-ing.

The award show was boring for me.. really!!

But because from time to time there's Geunsuk then I would get lively again.

I have one question. In JKS movie, DoReMiFaSo got one part when he return the nametag to the girl. He mention that that "Don't cross over the rooftop" May I know what that sentence means?