Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest DongBangBoys

awww thats so cool though...that and you being nominated...plus you're not too much younger than him :( jealous dood :vicx:

LOL, yeah I'm not that much younger, we're practically the same age but I heard he likes older women. just like EVERY other Korean boy I know T___T

woah that's supa weird; Jang Keun Suk is DongBangBoy's stalkerrr! :vicx:

HAHAHA i wish he was my stalker! That'd be..like omg. You have no idea. HAHA

Newlili

watched it 3 times already!? was it good??

you probably speak Korean right? I need to wait for the subs so I can watch it -tear-

Guest newlili

Paperboat04: you're welcome , enjoy the movie and have a good time!

Dongbangboys: I'm not Korean , still waiting for Sub, but i read the fanfix already not too long ago ... I was surpised that they nearly covered everything of the fanfix and it was really long ... I watch it 3 times because of JGS gals , you know I love him so much (: Remember not only you obssess about Mr. Jang ... haha ha

Not bias, I think this movie is better than the previous movies : "He was cool" and "the wolfs fight" showed 2 , 3 years ago . Probably because they have more times to edit and add more stuffs here and there ... But there is one thing I won't tell you guys though, it is a bit strange since they showed JGS as 17 years old then latter at 19 years old ..... check it out for yourself . He has been changing a lot from 17 years old up to now ... much hoottter .. man man .....

Paperboat04: you're welcome , enjoy the movie and have a good time!

Dongbangboys: I'm not Korean , still waiting for Sub, but i read the fanfix already not too long ago ... I was surpised that they nearly covered everything of the fanfix and it was really long ... I watch it 3 times because of JGS gals , you know I love him so much (: Remember not only you obssess about Mr. Jang ... haha ha

they nearly covered everything? WOW.. that's great! ^0^

2 hours only? oh men... so short for me.

im still downloading the player.. aww, I hate waiting. lol

newlili- what kind of media player classic did you use? im dowloading media player classic 6.4.9 and windows essential media codec pack 1

Guest newlili

mine is 6490 . I need to update my codec pack though .Did you google it ? just type in the name and search, they came out with 6491 now

Guest newlili

Paperboat04: after you join the movie files, you should try your old program VCLan first . First check the total MB (700) then play on Lan video

Guest DongBangBoys

LMAO. I think we're all obsessed over JGS. I was just wondering because you watched it three times. LOL. I would go crazy understanding only half and really wanting to know what he actually said.

Guest newlili

they nearly covered everything? WOW.. that's great! ^0^

2 hours only? oh men... so short for me.

im still downloading the player.. aww, I hate waiting. lol

newlili- what kind of media player classic did you use? im dowloading media player classic 6.4.9 and windows essential media codec pack 1

It is too short ? most of teens movies in the US just about 89 to 100 minutes only , because they know that teens have short attention life span ... Many teens will get bored if the movie is so long :sweatingbullets:

This is more than 125 minutes guys !

It is too short ? most of teens movies in the US just about 89 to 100 minutes only , because they know that teens have short attention life span ... Many teens will get bored if the movie is so long :sweatingbullets:

This is more than 125 minutes guys !

I think I downloaded the videos wrong... *scratches head*

that's why it won't play on media classic player and join the files... ack!

Guest ejoong

omg! can't believe do re mi is out! i'm sooo watching it! can anyone sub it though? please? and does the dvd come with subs?

Guest kumiko_a

someone here, please help us... we can't download doremifasolatido movie from megaupload.

for those who already watched the movie, can you upload the movie on mediafire or any free file sharing website?

we would appreciate it!! T_T (oh no, im crying now!)

I've asked for permission from the original uploader of the movie and she agreed that I can re-upload the movie to mediafire and all the like, provided that I share the links with her too. I will be uploading the movie! Hoping mediafire isn't blocked in my school network. *prays* Otherwise, I would have to wait until I get home from school. :tears:

Guest SillyYun

my dear girls~ please remove %7Boption%7D tag if u want to quote images, I don't want this thread to be warned..T_T

regarding dongbangboys being nominated, im so shock haha theres even such thing :P congrats haha ur NAKED proves it all~ haha

the surfing pics was before Honggildong

I posted some of those up before~

pages pages ago..

I'll translate some of the articles now..

be patient

Guest anf322

is there any new news on JKS? what is he up to now?

i hope someone subs Doremi. =D i'll wait patiently. :rolleyes:

i'll also wait for SillyYun's translation. kamsahamnida! thanks in advance. this thread is getting addicting! LOL.

EDIT: OMO, First time I topped a PAGE!!! HAPPY 103! I hope this pic hasn't been posted yet.

20080225163224146a4_101615_0.jpg

Credit: JP news.

JKS FIGHTING! EELS FIGHTING! This thread is moving fast. =D

The starnews article seems like they're just taking his message and quoting it.

Not sure if this one have been posted yet.

I think this is when he was in Australia and Bali, respectively.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2278/249535...e82c3db9e_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2249/249453...dbf67fd8a_o.jpg

Love this one. I think it's been posted before. Pretty everything.

Credit: JKS's cyworld

whatttt??~~~~~~~

he went to Bali?? when??? @_________@

i wish i new him long time ago, i wld absolutely fly to Bali if i knew it..hikss..T_T

What program are you watching? Did you join all files together yet ? It should be 700 MB.

I watched it on JetAudio or media player classic. (windowmedia may need more or update the codecs) . You can DL the Jetaudio program by google it , the link in there.

One more trick to watch the parts of the movie is: after you DL all parts 1 to 7 like: .001, .002, .003 .... just add .avi behind each file and then watch it on Jetaudio or Media player Classic. But by this way you cannot fast forward the movie at all, only media player classic let you fast forward though.

Be patient, some members will ask for permission and upload the files on mediafire.

Btw, the movie has happy ending (:

yup! just rename like that!

But if you can join all of them together , why not? It should be 700 MB total when you join them .

Ok wait, a minute, I'll find and upload a program for you to join.

Here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4R6TR03

Do not rename anything when you join the files , let it be : .001, .002, .003 and so on ...

Do you have this program?

You need that to join your files together.

yupp... put the files at one folder, and then hjsplit will automatically combine them..

here's the download link http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0xp3o

i just watched 'doremipasolatido' which i downloaded from CB, its 700MB with 1 hour 45 minutes long.

i wish someone will subb this movie,

i just couldnt understand why Shin Eun Gyu (GS) lost his memories so suddenly... :blink: did he want to forget his feeling toward Yoon Jung Won cos she date Kang Hee Won?

but, glad its happy ending... :wub:

I've asked for permission from the original uploader of the movie and she agreed that I can re-upload the movie to mediafire and all the like, provided that I share the links with her too. I will be uploading the movie! Hoping mediafire isn't blocked in my school network. *prays* Otherwise, I would have to wait until I get home from school. :tears:

the owner agreed? awww... that's great!! =)

I'm gonna wait for your mediafire upload.. ^_^ thank you so much for the help! *hugs*

Guest SillyYun

05/14 14:13 [스타뉴스] 장근석 "내가 간절히 원하는 건 사랑"

배우 장근석이 최근 자신이 술을 좋아하는 이유와 사랑을 하고 싶은 마음을 드러냈다.

14일 장근석은 자신의 미니홈피를 통해 '술'이라는 제목으로 술을 좋아하는 자신과 새로운 사랑을 하고 싶은 심정을 솔직히 털어놨다.

장 근석은 "난 술을 참 좋아해. 술이 좋은 이유는 내 자신이 술에 취했을 때 거울 속에 비친 내 모습을 보면 어떤 이야기든 다 들어주고 싶거든"이라며 "눈물이 흐를 정도로 가슴 아픈 얘기들, 어금니가 보일 정도로 웃긴 얘기들, 입술이 한곳으로 모일 정도로 진지한 얘기들을 아주 솔직하게 얘기하고 들어줄 수 있잖아?"라고 전했다.

장근석은 "술에 취한 지금의 내가 간절하게 원하는 건 사랑하고 싶어.."라며 "정말 뜨겁게 열정적으로 그렇게 누군가를 열렬하게 사랑하고 싶어"라고 밝혔다.

이어 그는 "후회하지 않을 만큼 사랑했을 떄 비로소 나는 격렬한 행복의 늪에서 벗어나고 싶지 않겠지"라며 "후회하지 않을 만큼 사랑했을 때 말이야.."라고 덧붙였다.

이승희 인턴기자

credits: starnews [source] + keunsuk.com posted by maymay

I tried my best..forgive me if I made mistakes..

Credits: SillyYun

Jang Keun Suk "I want to be in love excitedly"

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently revealed that the reason that he likes to drink alone and wanting to fall in love.

On the 14th, through CY diary, Jang Keun Suk wrote as a title, "Wine", he was straightforward to express that he likes to drink wine alone and wanting to fall in new love.

Jang Keun Suk said: "I really like to drink alcohol. The reason why I love drinking is because when I'm drinking alone getting drunk, seeing in the mirror with my own reflections, just feels like wanting to say out everything that I want."

He wrote again: "The stories that causes pains leading to tears, those stories that are causing laughter till you can see teeth revealing, those stories that strikes till your mouth shuts together to a place﹐can be spoken out honestly. Right?

Jang Keun Suk said: "Getting drunk now, I want to fall in love badly.."

Also said: "Really feels like falling in love for whoever passionately."

He continued, adding on: "When loving with no regrets, I don't want to get away from loving passionately and happiness."

i just watched 'doremipasolatido' which i downloaded from CB, its 700MB with 1 hour 45 minutes long.

i wish someone will subb this movie,

i just couldnt understand why Shin Eun Gyu (GS) lost his memories so suddenly... :blink: did he want to forget his feeling toward Yoon Jung Won cos she date Kang Hee Won?

but, glad its happy ending... :wub:

they didn't show how he lost his memory? awww... I thought there's a car accident scene or something. :crazy: coz someone said that shin eungyu lost his memory from car accident.

ack?! 1 hour 45 minutes?

mine's 4 hour and 3 minutes... *pissed*

Guest SillyYun

Jang Keun Suk's Cyworld post on 14th May, 4:59am (he didnt sleep!)

난 술을 참 좋아해

술이 좋은 이유는 내 자신이 술에 취했을 때

거울속에 비친 내 모습을 보면 어떤 이야기든 다 들어주고 싶거든

눈물이 흐를 정도로 가슴아픈 얘기들

어금니가 보일 정도로 웃긴 얘기들

입술이 한곳으로 모일 정도로 진지한 얘기들을

아주 솔직하게 얘기하고 들어줄 수 있잖아?

술에취한 지금의 내가 간절하게 원하는건

사랑하고 싶어..

정말 뜨겁게 열정적으로 그렇게 누군가를 열렬하게 사랑하고 싶어

후회하지 않을만큼 사랑했을 떄

비로소 나는 격렬한 행복의 늪에서 벗어나고 싶지 않겠지

후회하지 않을만큼 사랑했을 때 말이야..

하지만

항상 후회하고 있는 내 모습이 싫을 때 도 있어

너는 어디에 있니...?

Translated SillyYun:

I really like alcohol

Alcohol is good because, when I'm drunk

Looking at the mirror at my own reflections, I can speak whatever I want to say

Those words that are so hurt till they lead to tears

Those words that causes laughter till teeth revealing

Those words that strikes till your mouth shuts together to a place

Can be spoken out honestly right?

Now when I'm drunk, I want to stretch out this

I want to love..

I want to passionately love whoever

Love till no regrets

I don't want to get away from the pool of passionate happiness

Just when loving till no regrets..

But

I often dislike myself for regretting

Where are you..?

ahh his cy post is casuing an uproar. oh my gosh i was away for a while only and suddenly poof! the page went from 97 to 103!!! hahaha. Eels rock!! =D

It seems like everyoine thinks he wants to fall badly in love haha i soemhow think tt he actually fell in lvoe already but he let it slip and now he's regretting. tt's why he says it's best to be drunk cos in that state he's truthful to himself and maybe if he was when love happened, he would be happier now.

at the end of the day, it's him being true to himself or hiding behind a facade and keepign his emotions behind tt gorgeous face of his. somehow, tt's the feeling i get from him haha elusive guy even though he seems warm and open. it's always like tt. the more they smile, the mroe they hide.

hoho i see loads of piccs! i think this thread has loads of pics of a single person man! well partly also cos it's cos JGS lieks to post his pics hahaha.

welcome to the new pple on board and Medea welcome back!! I was just about to ask where you were when you came back! =D