Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest BBFislove

karrenstar, you are not the only one who feels that way ..... :)

lol count me in! ok im feeling very hopeful for the fan cam vids...think i just spotted some1 with a mobile phone aimed at JKS in one of the pics...im hoping its on vid mode! pls dear god let it be so....

Guest poorocker

I can barely breath .... but need to go to bed ...3 am with full day work tomorrow ....

Thank you for sharing FM pictures ...

You know the first thing after I wake up and when I get ready is to look around for more FM postings ....

Thank you, karrenstar ~ truely ~

Guest miniejungle

omo, my jaw literally dropped seeing the water-pouring pics!!!!!!!!!!!! major swwwwwooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! gosh it's been a while got sooo excited over the picture like that (the last time was JJH Landmark bathtub pics, hehe)!!! karrenstar, you are not alone! more more please! i'm clicking save away like crazy! hahah this is great swwooning materials!!!!

my boy is wearing Burberry undies... :P oh no i have to have my hand on one toooooo! and his muscles are back, woohoo... loving his frame now! well done Sukkie!!!! :w00t:

I think the fan meeting is over now; it's 5pm in Seoul. Got to hunt for those elusive fancam videos now... :D I want to see the jojo dance on stage!! And going out of my mind here wondering what song he sang there, and his dj-ing...

:lol: miniejungle, you even noticed the brand of his undies? :lol: But yeah, I love it that he gains some weight and more muscles. I guess the preparation of dancing around the stage paid off... :D

Thanks, karrenstar for the pics... Major hotness... :D

Guest almontel

whoah, this house is about to BURN down with the HOT PICS of GS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah, i took a closer look of his undies and thought maybe they were TommieH or CalvinK, but Burberry!!!

will he be the next Burberry undie model i wonder???

thanks karren for sharing alllllllllll of these pics...

wish there was a video of him singing and dancing esp the hot WET scene!!!

Guest jaimejgs

Major hotness overload indeed.

Those fans are soooo lucky!! Three hours of Keun Sukkie hotness!!

Can't wait to see some fancams!!

Guest miniejungle

wow there are 52 peeps in the house! sukkie power is irressistabel noh? :P

i'm still looking for my jaw!!! :) i'm hoping he'd do the same when he's in S'pore for the fanmeet! please let the schedule out early, i'll surely come back for it! arghhh!!!!

now im waiting for clips (esp. the one he's pouring water on himself) - shiro - the first thing in those series of pics that I notice was the undies! uber sexy!!! can see his flat tummy, yum yum (heheeh my pervie side is showing sooooo clearly here, mianhe, eels!)

OMG....be silent reader for a while... :P :P

btw I can't resist to comment here...I'm drooling here seeing him on the stage esp hot wet scene...

OMG...love genseuk so much :rolleyes:

thanx for all updates eels esp karrenstar, shiro401,etc

patiently waiting for some fancams :) :)

Guest BBFislove

oh nothing gets past us eels...burberry undies hehehehe..very classy undies i must say loooool...oooh i feel soooo naughty commenting about another person's undies *giggles uncontrollably* now all i need are fan cam vids to well and truly make my day and me into spirals of blissful oblivion....i know im being greedy and all but i cant help it...I WANT MORE JKS HAAAWTNESS!

oh no he threw water bottles at ppl..i waaaant to caaaaatch them sooo badly :( :(

OMG!!!!! i love you guys for faster ever post those hottest, gorgeous and awesooooome sukkie pictures!!!!

thank you karrenstar and shiro401!!! v(^^)v

OMG!!! my eyes totally O_o!!! and my heart beat with maximum speed!! sooooo impress with those pictures!!

kyaaaaaa! sukkie sooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!! he looks soooo handsome and all his style sooo perfect!!!!

woah! his beautiful laughing, so happy looks he soooo enjoying his fan meet!!!

goah!!! he singing and dancing too!! omg!!! he looks toootally HOTTTTT!!!

today is really really a wonderful day! sukkie is soooo amazing man!!!!

*keep on screaming over than 10 minutes*

Congratulations to Sukkie!! he is so amazing man!! v(^^)v

I totally envy to Cri who can attend the event ~ tooooootally envy!!! they are so lucky!! v(^^)v

Thanks guys coz sharing this news n pictures! thank you so much!

Guest 13sunshine

Oh my GODDDDD i'm like dying here!!! how could he do this to me!!! and to us!!!

before the fanmeet i was planning to swim there in hope of attending but then i think again by the time i reached there he will probably finish his Asia tour lol, so this eel will just stay home and drooling from afar...

Aww..the fan meeting goodies looks good! I like the memory card the most!

Hope we will get some pictures for the fan meeting tonight! Those lucky Korean fans! I hope it will be as good when he comes over to Singapore! Can't wait!

By the way so sorry to those who are looking for me! I didn't manage to get online these 2 days and now I need to rush out again so didn't have the time to reply to the pm-s. However I managed to talk to xkiku so I will be meeting up with her on Tuesday to transfer the money together so please hurry get her if you want to be part of this "transfer project".

Big thanks to xkiku for coordinating this!

All those pics are from media sources... we'll have to wait for later tonight to see if some fans managed to capture some pics. And if there are pics, there bounds to be vids... :D Worse comes to worst, there must be some entertainment news or something about this, so we'll get to see some snippets of the fan meeting. Got to monitor baidu, naver, and dc gall for it... :D

1_L_1264916177.jpg

1_L_1264917412.jpg

The rehearsal... see the hood t-shirt?? Now I want to buy it even more... :lol:

cr. JGS dc gallery

_IMG_8472.jpg

_IMG_8467.jpg

Guest BBFislove

All those pics are from media sources... we'll have to wait for later tonight to see if some fans managed to capture some pics. And if there are pics, there bounds to be vids... :D Worse comes to worst, there must be some entertainment news or something about this, so we'll get to see some snippets of the fan meeting. Got to monitor baidu, naver, and dc gall for it... :D

yep the worst case scenario sounds the most feasible to me..i think there will be news reports abt the meeting for sure going by the amount of pics that have come in...so lets hope those awesome baidu-ers get a hold of them fast lol!

thank shiro for ur effort of seatching for vids and pics