Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Ok Taec-yeon, Fei look sporty with Chariot

Sportswear Chariot revealed photos of K-pop boy group 2PM’s Ok Taec-yeon and girl group Miss A’s Fei, who are modeling for the brand.

(Chariot)

In the photos, the JYP Entertainment singers look sporty yet trendy in the brand’s summer sportswear. Both strike running poses in fluorescent sweatsuits.

(Chariot)

2PM has recently completed an arena tour, attracting around 150,000 fans. Miss A’s members have been concentrating on solo activities after dropping their new album, “Colors,” in late March.

Chariot’s new clothing will hit the shelves on June 13 on CJ O Shopping’s channels.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

K-pop Best Male Body Tournament: First Round

Summer is fast approaching here in Korea, which means it’s time for a constant rotation of K-pop idols wearing tank tops, short shorts, and swimsuits! What better time to appreciate the human physique at its finest? Whether it’s chocolate abs, a lush S-line, or honey thighs, we’re giving you a chance to check out, and vote on, some of the best bodies in the world of K-pop. We’ve chosen 48 idols who are best known for their figures, and for the next two weeks, we’ll be putting them to the test in our K-pop Best Body Tournament! We’re running two tournaments simultaneously – this one’s for the guys! You’ll want to check here for the ladies.

The first round is an elimination round where you will pick the best out of groups of three. You can vote once every three hours from now until Monday, June 8, 2 PM KST.

Let’s get down to business! Go to the next page to begin.

Guysv4

(skipped unrelated.....)

2PM Taecyeon

taecyeon.jpg

LINK to Vote : http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/k-pop-best-male-body-tournament-first-round/2/

Edited by willenette

Ji Sung to star in 'Three Meals a Day,' Taecyeon prefers Park Shin-hye

Actor Ji Sung will be the second guest Friday on "Three Meals a Day," a Korean TV reality cooking show, in which 2PM singer Ok Taecyeon and actor Lee Seo-jin are regulars.

Taecyeon and Lee initially expressed disappointment over a male guest star, after actress Park Shin-hye's appearance on episodes two and three on May 22 and 29.

"Three Meals a Day" is a cooking program taking place in the Korean countryside on Oksunbong Peak, Gangwon Province.

"As soon as (Park) Shin-hye appeared, everybody greeted her and she got straight to cooking," said the staff member, cited by local media Sunday. "In contrast, Taecyeon and Lee Seo-jin were very disappointed with Ji Sung because he is a male guest. There was a lasting impression of Park Shin-hye (on the set)."

Actress Park Shin-hye (right) appeared on episodes two and three in May beside regular member Taecyeon (left). (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

Ji Sung will appear in the weekly program for its fourth episode this Friday. The staff member said that Taecyeon and Lee soon formed a "male camaraderie" with Ji Sung.

"As the guys grouped together, they soon formed a bond and sense of common cause (that) only men can share," said the staff member. "Ji Sung worked hard and left having eased initial feelings harbored by Taecyeon and Lee Seo-jin."

"Three Meals a Day," which is in its second season, airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. The third guest on the show will reportedly be singer BoA next week.

K-pop singer Taecyeon, from boy group 2PM, is a regular on "Three Meals a Day," season two. (tvN)
Actress Park Shin-hye (left) appeared on episodes two and three last month, beside regular members Taecyeon (second from left), Lee Seo-jin (second from right) and another guest member Kim Kwang-su. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Taecyeon Shows Off His Cute Side in “Three Meals a Day” Preview Stills

Taecyeon Shows Off His Cute Side in “Three Meals a Day” Preview Stills

tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day” has revealed pictures of Ok Taecyeon showing off his cute and silly side.

Producers of the Jeongseon edition of the popular variety show posted these images on their official Facebook page on June 4. They also wrote, “Younger sibling Ok is lovable from head to toe. [He] is so happy that he doesn’t have to do the dishes thanks to Ji Sung! Please look forward to a lively and silly [Taecyeon] tomorrow.”

In the pictures, the 2PM member is seen wearing a hat backwards and having the aura of a countryside boy. The photo of him wearing a bag is particularly funny and curious.

The fourth episode of the Jeongson edition of the series will feature actor Ji Sung as the second guest. Ji Sung, Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang Gyu will show off their chemistry as they farm and conquer the town together. “Three Meals a Day” airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

KBS to launch new fashion program featuring Jung Hyungdon, 2PM’s Taecyeon and more

Jung Hyungdon, Ahn Junghwa, Taecyeon, Kangnam

A new fashion program is in the works under KBS as they enlist the help of comedians Jung Hyungdon and Ahn Junghwan as hosts. 

According to a broadcast personnel on June 7th, Jung Hyungdon and Ahn Junghwan will act as MCs for the new show, alongside Sung Sikyung, Moon Heejun, M.I.B’s Kangnam and 2PM’s Taecyeon. The program will revolve on segments that will feature a celebrity and their closets.

ADVERTISING

However, the announcement of the new program led to more speculations towards its similar concepts to jTBC’s Take Care Of My Fridge, where chefs compete with each other to make a dish out of ingredients found in a celebrities’ fridge. It comes to light after the broadcasting agency was accused of copying other program’s concepts into their own.

Netizens have left mixed reviews over the new program by leaving comments saying:

[+ 3039, – 29] What is this Take Care of My Closet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ KBS and it’s copying capability.

[+ 2358, – 20] Is this the closet version of Take Care of My Fridge

[+ 1368, – 65] Jung Hyungdon and Ahn Junghwan have good chemistry ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I’m looking forward to this.

Source: OSEN / koreaboo

K-pop Best Body Tournament: Second Round

Welcome back to Soompi’s K-pop Best Body Tournament!

The primary round ended on Monday, resulting in a whopping 32 eliminated contestants. Some idols took home an easy victory – 2PM’s Taecyeon scored 58% of the votes in a match against Rain and Jay Park, while SISTAR’s Soyu and After School’s Nana each won their rounds with 56% of the votes in their rounds against 2NE1′s Minzy, Rainbow’s Woori, Davichi’s Kang Minkyung, and Kara’s Hara. Other matches proved to be extremely competitive. The closest call came down to Girl’s Day’s Yura against Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, with a less than 1% lead in favor of Yuri. T-ara’s Hyomin and f(x)’s Victoria also fought a fierce battle, with Hyomin taking the lead by less than 5%.

In any case, 16 winners are moving on to the second round! For this round, we will be combining videos and photos. We’ve tried to select the best ones possible, but please feel free to let us know in the comments section if you can come up with a better one!

Bracket-r-2-females Bracket-r-2-males

Again, we’re running two tournaments simultaneously, divided by gender. From now on, we will be combining both the male and female tournaments into one article – twice the goodness! You can vote once every three hours from now until Saturday, June 13, 2 PM KST.

Taecyeon vs. Chansung

2PM’s Taecyeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwHdEOX1B-c

LINK to Vote : http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/09/k-pop-best-body-tournament-second-round/4/

*** Hi Tasia, here's for you................... :P

2PM’s Taecyeon Considering Role in Upcoming KBS Drama

2PM’s Taecyeon Considering Role in Upcoming KBS Drama

It has been revealed that 2PM’s Taecyeon might be acting in KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Assembly.”

If he confirms the role, the star will act as Kim Gyu Han who graduated with a public administration degree. Despite his efforts in applying to work at large conglomerates, he continously fails as his credentials are not very noteworthy. With a new goal of becoming a police officer, he has been studying and trying for three years. His character is faithful and tenacious. During the day he studies at the library while at night he works as a chauffeur. The actor may have have some opportunities for a shower scene as his character is described as having a muscular body due to his experience being in the Marines and having a Hapkido black belt.

“Assembly” is a drama about Jin Sang Pil (played by Jung Jae Young) who is a brave and ignorant assemblyman. His former profession was that of a welder. The drama aims to portray what Korea’s National Assembly is truly like.

There is great interest in the drama due to its famous writer Jung Hyun Min who previously wrote the 2014 drama “Jeong Do-jeon.” Jung Jae Young, Song Yoon Ah, Park Young Gyu, Kim Seo Hyung, and more will also star in the drama.

The first episode is slated to air on July 15 after “Masked Prosecutor” ends its run.

UPDATE: JYP Entertainment stated that Taecyeon is still reviewing the offer and has not officially confirmed his role yet.

Source (1)(2) / soompi news

Edited by willenette
  • Like 1

***I feel happy of this great news. :P

Taecyeon to possibly act in drama 'Assembly'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/06/af_org/Taecyeon_1433998669_af_org.jpg

Media outlets had reported that 2PM's Taecyeon was confirmed for upcoming KBS drama 'Assembly', but alas, he is still reviewing the offer.

JYP Entertainment said, "He has received the offer to act in the drama 'Assembly' and he is positively reviewing it."

The character Taecyeon is considering is the role of Kim Kyu Hwan, a public administration grad who has been trying to become a police officer for the past three years. His character seems to be a hardworking guy as he studies in the library by day and is a substitute driver by night.

'Assembly' is said to show what politics in Korea is really like, without hiding anything.

SEE ALSO: Taecyeon is both masculine and derpy in 'Elle Korea' making-video

The drama is set to premiere on July 15! The drama will air within a month, so let's hope Taecyeon makes a decision soon! Do you want him to take on this role?

source : allkpop

2PM's Taecyeon in talks to star in new KBS's drama 'Assembly'

201506101648775463_5577ec2d79a3b.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon likely to make his acting return in upcoming KBS's drama 'Assembly'.

According to JYP Entertainment on June 11th, Taecyeon received the offer to star in 'Assembly' and is currently considering it positively.

If the role is confirmed, Taecyeon will be playing as Kim Kyu Han who graduated with a public administration degree and has always trying to become a police officer for the past three years. His character is said to be very persistent since he studies in the libary during the day while working as a substitute driver by night.

'Assembly' will be a political drama and will focus on the inside of Korea's National Assembly. It is scheduled to broadcast on July 15th

source : dailykpopnews

June 11, 2015

2PM's Taecyeon may star in a political TV drama

K-pop singer and television personality Ok Taec-yeon, a member of boy group 2PM. (OSEN)

K-pop singer and television personality Ok Taec-yeon, who is a member of boy group 2PM, may be cast in an upcoming political TV drama.

“Nothing has been confirmed (though) we are positively considering the proposal,” his agency JYP Entertainment said Thursday.

The upcoming KBS TV drama, entitled “Assembly,” is a political drama focusing on a public national convention of politicians. Confirmed cast members are Jung Jae-young, Song Yun-ah and Kim Seo-hyeong.

The directors of “Assembly” are Hwang In-hyuk and Choi Yoon-seok.

The political drama will premiere on July 15, after the current KBS legal drama “Masked Prosecutor” on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.

June 12, 2015

Ji Sung, ‘I Want A Little Brother Like Taecyeon’

Source: BNTNews

xr9rr2qiimy14vdt93dr5w2wa0zwch2z.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] On the upcoming 5th episode of tvN ‘Three Meals a Day,’ actor Ji Sung had eyes for only Taecyeon.

Seen in the preview for the comping episode, Ji Sung said, “I want a little brother like Taecyeon.” According to the words of the ‘Three Meals a Day’ producers, Ji Sung would particularly compliment Taecyeon’s cooking. While Ji Sung was cooking, he would depend on Taecyeon, following him around.

Ji Sung also stated, “If I ever get to cook as well as Taecyeon, I will come back and cook a delicious meal for Taecyeon,” showing no end to his love for Taecyeon. Viewers can see Ji Sung’s affection for Taecyeon through the show.

Outside of this, ‘baker’ Lee Seo Jin will try his second time baking bread after the success of his garlic baguette. In addition, he shaved the ice from the refrigerator to create shaved ice with condensed milk he made himself. This team continues to show a diverse menu as the four men create meals out of their organic farm.

Meanwhile, this episode will air on June 12 at 9:45 PM KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

June 15, 2015

Ok Taecyeon Is Cast In ‘Assembly’

Source: BNTNews

hvc6qylz4bghpdi7jjx6ailyjplamq2t.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Ok Taecyeon is added to the cast of ‘Assembly.’

Ok Taecyeon has confirmed his casting in new KBS 2TV drama ‘Assembly’ which will take place after ‘The Man in the Mask’ ends in July. He will play the part of Kim Kyu Han, a student who is preparing to take the civil servant exam.

In the drama, Ok Taecyeon will appear as Kim Kyu Han, who studies hard during the day and works as a substitute driver at night in order to become a policeman. Even in his difficult situation, he works hard and is a justified young man who has been studying for 3 years. However, he has distaste for politicians who created the society where everything is based on a person’s specifications and is indifferent to politics. He has an ill-fated relationship with Jin Sang Pil (played by Jung Jae Young) and has a misfortunate relationship with Choi In Kyun (Song Yoon Ah).

This drama marks Ok Taecyeon’s return to the small screen since his last drama ‘Wonderful Days.’

Ok Taecyeon stated, “Personally, I enjoyed ‘Jeong DoJeon’ a lot. I wanted to work with a writer with that capability and that opportunity came so I took the challenge. I will do my best to portray the character’s youth, concerns, pains, and love in order to not get in the way of the well-made drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘Assembly’ will start airing on June 15 at 10 PM KST. (photo by JYP Entertainment)

Guest adikkeluangman

All the best Taec. Another workload in his busy schedule. It so remind me during his Wonderful Days but I know he will do his best. Get the experience with the talented actors. 

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM′s Taecyeon Confirmed for Drama ′Assembly′

2PM′s Taecyeon will be returning to the small screen.

Taecyeon has been confirmed to play Kim Kyu Hwan, a student preparing for the civil service exam, in upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama Assembly, which will follow Masked Prosecutor.

26702568.jpg

The drama marks Taecyeon′s comeback to the small screen since starring in Wonderful Days a year ago. 

Jung Jae Young and Song Yoon Ah will star as the leads in Assembly, drawing viewers into the veiled National Assembly and its members. 

The the first episode will air on July 15.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/94049/2pms-taecyeon-confirmed-for-drama-assembly

-----

Ok Taec Yeon confirmed for new KBS 2TV drama 'Assembly'

Ok Taec Yeon has been confirmed for new drama 'Assembly.'

Channel KBS 2TV's new TV series, 'Assembly,' will premiere in July, and boy band 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon has been confirmed as a lead role named Kim Gyu Hwan.

Kim Gyu Hwan is a public administration graduate who has been trying to become a police officer for the past three years. Gyu Hwan never gets out of library by day, and he earns his living by working as a substitute driver at night.

20150615091121_557e1829c2631_1.jpg

Kyu Hwan always does his best even though he faces continuous challenges in his life, but he has a very skeptical attitude towards the circulation of Korean society. He also continuously rivals with Jung Jae Young (to play as Jin Sang Pil), and he also goes through continuous conflicts with Song Yoon Ah (to play as Choi In Kyung).

Ok Taec Yeon recently commenced 2PM's new album promotion, and he is going to make his drama comeback as well.

Regarding why he decided to participate in the drama, Ok Taec Yeon said, "I really enjoyed drama 'Jung Do Jeon' last year, and I really hoped to work with the same writer. I finally got the chance, and I am very excited for the new drama."

Ok Taec Yeon made a big hit with drama 'Wonderful Days' last summer, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for his comeback.

'Assembly' is going to evolve around an upright politician named Jin Sang Pil, and the drama is going to give a deeper look into Korean politics through Korea's National Assembly. The drama will premiere on July 15th as the sequel of 'Masked Prosecutor.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=385537

Edited by adikkeluangman

2PM′s Taecyeon Confirmed for Drama ′Assembly′

2PM′s Taecyeon will be returning to the small screen.

Taecyeon has been confirmed to play Kim Kyu Hwan, a student preparing for the civil service exam, in upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama Assembly, which will follow Masked Prosecutor.

The drama marks Taecyeon′s comeback to the small screen since starring in Wonderful Days a year ago. 

Jung Jae Young and Song Yoon Ah will star as the leads in Assembly, drawing viewers into the veiled National Assembly and its members. 

The the first episode will air on July 15.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/94049/2pms-taecyeon-confirmed-for-drama-assembly

-----

Ok Taec Yeon confirmed for new KBS 2TV drama 'Assembly'

Ok Taec Yeon has been confirmed for new drama 'Assembly.'

Channel KBS 2TV's new TV series, 'Assembly,' will premiere in July, and boy band 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon has been confirmed as a lead role named Kim Gyu Hwan.

Kim Gyu Hwan is a public administration graduate who has been trying to become a police officer for the past three years. Gyu Hwan never gets out of library by day, and he earns his living by working as a substitute driver at night.

Kyu Hwan always does his best even though he faces continuous challenges in his life, but he has a very skeptical attitude towards the circulation of Korean society. He also continuously rivals with Jung Jae Young (to play as Jin Sang Pil), and he also goes through continuous conflicts with Song Yoon Ah (to play as Choi In Kyung).

Ok Taec Yeon recently commenced 2PM's new album promotion, and he is going to make his drama comeback as well.

Regarding why he decided to participate in the drama, Ok Taec Yeon said, "I really enjoyed drama 'Jung Do Jeon' last year, and I really hoped to work with the same writer. I finally got the chance, and I am very excited for the new drama."

Ok Taec Yeon made a big hit with drama 'Wonderful Days' last summer, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for his comeback.

'Assembly' is going to evolve around an upright politician named Jin Sang Pil, and the drama is going to give a deeper look into Korean politics through Korea's National Assembly. The drama will premiere on July 15th as the sequel of 'Masked Prosecutor.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=385537

Hi, thanks for sharing this great news................So happy that he's confirmed to do this drama...........We could get to see him again in the small screen soon. This will be his return to the small screen after one year. Can't wait for June 15th at 10PM KST. :P

Edited by willenette

K-pop Best Body Tournament: Third Round

K-pop Best Body Tournament: Third Round

Welcome back to Soompi’s K-pop Best Body Tournament!

The second round ended on Saturday, resulting in eight eliminated contestants. The most uncontested victory went to Hyori, who scored 61% of the votes in a match against f(x)’s Krystal. The match-up between NS Yoonji and Hyomin was intense, with the scores fluctuating daily, but in the end, NS Yoonji won the round with 58% of the votes. 2PM’s Taecyeon won another easy victory, taking home 59% of the vote against group member Chansung. TVXQ’s Changmin beat BEAST’s Kikwang with 57% of the votes. The more controversial matches (at least going by comments) drew to an unspectacular close. BTS’s Jimin squeaked ahead of BIGBANG’s Taeyang with 53% of the vote, as did Girls’ Generation’s Yuri over After School’s Nana. The narrowest margin went to SHINee’s Minho over BTOB’s Minhyuk – Minho won with a razor-sharp three percent margin. The least passionate battle (in terms of number of votes) was that between SISTAR’s Soyu and Hyorin – we can understand! After all, if you’re a fan of SISTAR, you wouldn’t exactly want to vote for one over another, especially when they’re both known to have great figures! In the end, Soyu won by a margin of less than 10%. Congratulations to all the winners!

For this round, we will be combining videos and photos. We’ve tried to select the best ones possible, but please feel free to let us know in the comments section if you can come up with a better one!

Bracket-r-3-females

Bracket-r-3-males

You can vote once every three hours from now until Sunday, June 21, 2 PM KST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwHdEOX1B-c

taek-rd-3.jpg

Taecyeon-feature-pic.jpg

VS BTS Jimin

LINK to Vote : http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/16/k-pop-best-body-tournament-third-round/4/

2PM’s Taecyeon to join the cast of upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Assembly”

2pm-taecyeon.png

2PM‘s Taecyeon has been confirmed to join the cast of upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama “Assembly“!

Taecyeon will be playing the role of Kim Gyu Han, a college graduate with a degree in public administration. After failing to land a job, he decided to change paths and pursue on becoming a police officer instead.

This will be Taecyeon’s return to the small screen, his last appearance was in the 2014 drama “Wonderful Days.”

Meanwhile, 2PM’s Taecyeon is currently appearing in tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” alongside Lee Seo Jin and Kim Kwang Kyu. 2PM has also made their much-awaited comeback with their fifth album “No.5” and title track “My House” on June 15.

The “Assembly” also includes Jung Jae Young and Song Yoon Ah as the leads, and is set to air on July 15 following the conclusion of “Masked Prosecutor.”

source : http://kpopfighting.com

June 17,  2015

Taecyeon teased about possible romance with Park Shin-hye

tmad6.jpg

K-pop singer Taecyeon, from 2PM, and Park Shin-hye appeared on two episodes of "Three Meals a Day," season two. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

Banter about a budding romance between K-pop singer Taecyeon and actress Park Shin-hye continued on TV reality program “Three Meals a Day,” in an episode after Park’s guest appearance on the show.

The remarks are gaining attention ahead of the next female guest appearance on “Three Meals a Day,” singer BoA, this Friday.

Park took part in “Three Meals a Day,” season two, as its first guest star in episodes two and three broadcast on May 22 and 29.

In the latest episode, broadcast last Friday, regular member Lee Seo-jin made a phone call to Park, saying,“Taecyeon really wants you and him to ...” before another regular Kim Kwang-kyu said, “Just hurry and pass the phone to Taecyeon.”

“Three Meals a Day” is a cooking reality program, taking place in the Korean countryside. Regulars on the show are K-pop singer Taecyeon, from boy group 2PM, and actors Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-kyu.

tmad7.jpg
Male stars tease Taecyeon (far right) about a possible romance with former guest star Park Shin-hye on "Three Meals a Day," June 12. (tvN)

In response to the phone call, Park laughed and said, “Isn’t there a guest (on the show) today?” Guest star Ji Sung greeted Park on the phone. Lee joked, “If I pass the phone to Taecyeon, he might get sucked into the phone.”

Taecyeon did take the phone call, though he was repeatedly teased by Lee to “confess (his) love” to Park. After Taecyeon’s awkward conversation with Park, he turned to the other male stars and said, “Why are you doing this?”

Earlier on in the episode, Ji Sung had joked to Taecyeon, “You should maintain good relationships. You should meet up often” and recommended Lee to set up the place for the two to meet.

Separately, Ji Sung welcomed his first child -- a daughter -- with wife actress Lee Bo-young on Saturday, the day after his guest appearance on “Three Meals a Day” was broadcast. Taecyeon extended his congratulations the same day.

The next episodes of “Three Meals a Day” will feature singer BoA and actor Yu Hae-jin as guests.

“Three Meals a Day” is broadcast every Friday at 9:45 p.m.

tmad8.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye was the first guest star on "Three Meals a Day," season two. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

tmad9.jpg

tmad10.jpg
K-pop singer Taecyeon, from 2PM, is a regular on "Three Meals a Day," season two. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

tmad11.jpg
Guest star Ji Sung (center), an actor, teased regular member Taecyeon (left) on "Three Meals a Day" about a potential romance with former guest star Park Shin-hye. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

• Like 2