Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

itemprop="name"10 Spooky supernatural dramas

New dramas The Night Watchman's Journal and Mysterious Summer both have one thing in common: they include creepy twists of fantasy. For those who enjoy supernatural elements in dramas, adding a ghost or ghoul can put a unique spin on a conventional story and give it a bit of a spooky vibe. Not enough to really scare you outright, but enough to give the show a little edge. For fans of the fantastical, here are 10 spooky supernatural dramas:

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Who Are You

A detective (So Yi Hyun) wakes up from a six-year coma only to discover that she can see ghosts! These ghosts are mostly sad rather than scary.

Who_Are_You_ghosts.png

Which dramas do you go to for a slightly spooky, supernatural vibe?

source : dramafever

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sat&Sun, 08.9-10.14]

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 23.0

10:00 PM

1. MBC Mama 10.3
2. SBS Endless Love 9.9

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 11.6
2. KBS Immortal Song 10.1
3. SBS Star King 7.3
4. MBC We Got Married 5.3

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 27.7

10:00 PM

1. MBC Mama 11.1
2. SBS Endless Love8.7

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 15.8
2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 14.1
3. KBS Superman is Back 13.9
4. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 9.8
5. SBS Running Man 9.1
6. SBS Roommates 4.5

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 16.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: SBS / enews

class="titleNews"2PM’s Taecyeon Thanks Team and Fans for ‘Wonderful Days’

2PM’s Taecyeon shared his thoughts on ending Wonderful Days.

Taecyeon showed dynamic charms in KBS 2TV’s Wonderful Days, acting as short-tempered manly guy who grows into a calm and considerate character, and received much positive feedback.

As he wrapped up the drama, Taecyeon said, “I learned and felt so many things at the filming site as I acted alongside many senior actors in the 50 episodes. Having spent the last 6 months together, I came to feel this bond with not only the cast members but with the director, writer and all the staff members. It still doesn’t feel real that I have to part with Wonderful Days and with ‘Dong Hee.’ Wonderful Days was a drama that reminded me of the preciousness of family and I’m thankful for it. I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for all the members of Wonderful Days team and the viewers who showed their utmost love.”

2PM’s Taecyeon Thanks Team and Fans for ‘Wonderful Days’

Acting as ‘Kang Dong Hee,’ an immature and short-tempered youngest son of the family in the drama, Taecyeon later transformed into a good son, father, and a man, catching many viewers’ attention with his acting ability.

Photo credit: KBS 2TV
/ enews

"Very Good Times", not as extreme as "The Wang Family", but still weak nonetheless

photo472288.jpg

"Very Good Times" eventually lost its way. Confusing love lines and middle-aged divorces caused the drama to fall out of path.

The viewing percentage was a small comparison to writer Lee Kyeong-hee, who came back with a weekend drama for the first time in 14 years.

KBS 2TV drama ended its 6-month journey on the 9th. The story started off with a poor boy named Kang Dong-seok (Lee Seo-jin) who becomes successful and returns to his hometown after 15 years. The drama drew anticipation with the greatness of family values and love, the importance of my neighbors and the warmth of people.

The line-up alone was exciting, as it consisted of Lee Seo-jin, who made a good impression in a TV show called, "Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team", Kim Hee-seon, who came back with a weekend drama for the first time in a while, and Lee Kyeong-hee, the writer of "Very Good Times".

In addition, "Very Good Times" was highly anticipated, following up after "The Wang Family", which was nothing but a jumble of extremity.

While the public was tired of watching extreme dramas which seemed to have become a trend, "Very Good Times" promised 'healing'.

However, "Very Good Times" opened the curtains to some very poor Kyeongsang-do dialect to begin with. Then the drama started to focus on Lee Seo-jin and Kim Hee-seon's love line, diminishing the love-for-family story.

Dong-seok's brother Kand Dong-tak (Ryoo Seung-soo) became connected with Cha Hae-won's sister Cha Hae-joo (Jin Kyeong) and twin brothers Kim Sang-sik (Kim Sang-ho). And Kim Sang-ho (Kim Kwang-gyoo) became attracted to each other's lovers, complicating the romance.

There was also delicate situation where Kang Tae-sup (Kim Yeong-cheol), who was away from home, came back to live with his first wife Jang So-sim (Yoon Yeo-jeong) and second wife Ha Yeong-choon (Choi Hwa-jeong).

These relationships might seem overwhelming, but Lee Kyeong-hee's writing allowed it to flow. Also, the frequent laughter added color to the drama.

However, the mess of it all weakened the message that was expected to be delivered. In the end, Jang So-sim asked for a divorce which didn't relate with the public and caused another problem.

Meanwhile, "This Is Family" will be replacing "Very Good Times" on the 16th. "This Is Family" is a story about a father who decides to turn the tables on his children to teach them a lesson.

photo472287.jpg

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en...

Translation : Hancinema

*** Awww......Taecyeon is just too awesome to be included in the list! :))

8 celebrity fashionistas turned designers

You know what they say about the blind leading the blind, and how that train can lead to no good / very bad things? Then consider what our world would look like if we, the people, took directions from the fashionably challenged

Luckily, the following celebrity fashionistas, minds abuzz with creative energy, have revealed their own fashion lines. Whether it be through collaborations or solo ventures, or however small or large the part they played in the production process, we see the imprints they left on their designs. The styles fall anywhere along the lines of glamorous, eccentric, girly, chic, and cute, which goes to show just how much of these celebrity designers' personal preferences go into the blueprint of the fashion lines.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon X Okcat

Jaejoong_1407516258_taecyeon-okcat.jpg

If you didn't already know, 2PM's Taecyeon is the CEO of his own 'Okcat' business. He designed the green cat himself and is now selling these 'Okcat'-themed products on the 'Okcat' website. Products range from mugs to T-shirts, and all those little knick-knacks that fall in between.

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Pictures from the wrap up party. I think these from the production staff.
Bucw7SECMAECXoL.jpg
Caption : #택연오빠 #종방연#나만취했어#멋있는오빠 #고생하셨어용
BurVUhRCcAACzB9.jpg
Caption : #참좋은시절 수욜 #종방연 플랜카드 흑흑흑흑 오늘은 #막방 이네ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

How thoughthful of Taec..

during 2pm's talk at the concert on sunday, taecyeon was like "...i'm missing the last episode of wonderful days right now" lolol

— 김/도/연 (@shmesm)

August 13, 2014

adikkeluangman said: Pictures from the wrap up party. I think these from the production staff.
Caption : #택연오빠 #종방연#나만취했어#멋있는오빠 #고생하셨어용
Caption : #참좋은시절 수욜 #종방연 플랜카드 흑흑흑흑 오늘은 #막방 이네ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

How thoughthful of Taec..

during 2pm's talk at the concert on sunday, taecyeon was like "...i'm missing the last episode of wonderful days right now" lolol

— 김/도/연 (@shmesm)

August 13, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

From Park Sun Young instagram. Staff from Choi Woong agency. I guess he can't put the picture in one go and split into two. 
Group photo of the crew and staff. No KJH though.
BuwFLWzCYAAs9Me.jpg
Caption : #주말드라마#참좋은시절#막방#최웅#민우진# 드뎌 50회 끝 
BuwFJJ2CEAAsjML.jpg
Caption :  #주말#참좋은시절#막방 마지막 단체사진 올리고픈데 넘 길어 줄여지지가아나 ㅡㅡ 이건 어케할수있는거냐그 반씩 올려....

Top 10 Sexiest K-Pop Gifs You’ll Find Of Male Idols

(skipped unrelated.....)

We all know you have a collection of K-Pop gifs.. and there’s definitely one for sexy gifs! We’ve put together a list of 10 of the sexiest gifs we could find of male idols, and some of them might be a little risqué.. so fair warning!! PG13+ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Check out Top 10 Sexiest K-Pop Gifs You’ll Find Of Female Idols

4. The Thirst Is Real

source  : koreaboo

6 Swole K-Pop Idols You Want Backing You In A Fight

(skipped unrelated.....)

K-Pop idols are always working out and some of the male idols have even turned to competitions, like Brian Joo. Here’s a list of 6 idols that are not only incredibly fit, but who we feel could back you in a fight if needed!

6. Taecyeon (2PM)
tumblr_inline_naevr4w5Qx1qzb80b.jpg

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

class="titleNews"2PM’s Taecyeon Talks About His Ideal Type on Radio

2PM’s Taecyeon revealed his most recent ideal type.

During August 18’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Power Time, Taecyeon started, “I think my ideal type changes each time.”

He shared, “Recently, my ideal type has been someone who eats well. I just like girls who eat well. I don’t have a specific ideal type. The ideal height has always been 168 centimeters.”

DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked “That’s taller than average height. Have you ever dated a girl who is taller than 168 centimeters?” and Taecyeon answered, “No, I have never dated one. I’m just grateful if the girl is pretty.”

2PM’s Taecyeon Talks About His Ideal Type on Radio

Choi Hwa Jung asked, “Do you like a pretty Asian looking girl or a pretty Western looking girl?” and the 2PM members answered, “I’m thankful either way. I would just like her to be not too fussy.”

Going deeper into the topic, Choi Hwa Jung asked, “Do you want her to have a professional career of her own?” and Taecyeon answered, “Just because she is pretty, doesn’t mean that she doesn’t need a job. You ask me very specific questions. I think I would be more grateful if she had a job.”

Photo credit: SBS / enews

class="titleNews"2PM’s Taecyeon Reveals 2PM Members Stopped Watching His Dramas

2PM’s Taecyeon revealed the fellow 2PM members’ response to his acting.

Taecyeon guested on August 18’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Power Time and said, “When Wonderful Days aired the first episode, I was in Japan with the 2PM members for a performance. We were eating when the drama was on, so I showed it to them. They told me that I’m good but they didn’t watch the drama later on,” causing a round of laughter.

2PM’s Taecyeon Reveals 2PM Members Stopped Watching His Dramas

Taecyeon added, “When I first started acting through drama Cinderella′s Sister, they monitored my acting a lot but they stopped doing that now.”

Photo credit: SBS/ enews
  • Like 1

class="story-title" itemprop="name"2PM’s Taecyeon warns obsessive fans about stalking

snapshot20110621164525-660x400.jpg

Taecyeon is the latest idol to speak out about fans invading his personal privacy.

“Do you really have to follow me in my private time, take pictures and post them?” Taecyeon wrote on his Twitter Tuesday. 

The 2PM member is not the only idol known to suffer from obsessive fans.

EXO is widely known for having fans break into their dorms and stealing their personal belongings.

Super Junior’s Heechul also revealed previously that fans have broken into the group’s dormitory to unfold their underwear and take pictures.

2PM is preparing for their comeback next month with a self-composed song.

source : Hellokpop

class="titleNews"[Twitter Roundup] 2PM′s Taecyeon Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, SUJU′s Choi Siwon Jumps for Joy and More

32375344.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

71486548.jpg

2PM Taecyeon also took the #IceBucketChallenge, writing, "I hope that through me, even a little bit of good influence will spread. I nominate Kim Hee Sun, Lee Seo Jin, and Choi Hwa Jung."

source : enews

Guest adikkeluangman

The drama cast will be in Japan for a premium event for this drama. Actors confirm to attend are Taecyeon, Hong Hwari, Choi Kwon Soo and Yoon Yeo Jung.
BvSq9XeCYAAm4eA.jpgBvSq86PCYAMil9z.jpg

class="content-title"2PM’s Taecyeon Says He’s Not Jealous of Nichkhun and Tiffany’s Relationship

2PM’s Taecyeon Says He’s Not Jealous of Nichkhun and Tiffany’s Relationship

On the August 30 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” 2PM’s Taecyeon sat down for an interview at the set of his photo shoot for an outdoor clothing brand.

During the interview, the reporter asked the 2PM member about his acting in romance genre productions. In response, Taecyeon shared, “I should be experiencing it in real life, but it’s not happening,” sharing his bittersweet feelings.

The reporter then brought up the fact that his fellow group member Nichkhun is currently in a public relationship with Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany, and asked if Taecyeon feels jealous. He stated, “Honestly, I don’t think there’s much to be jealous about. Even if they acknowledge [the relationship] and go public, they’re both busy, so as far as I know they can’t meet very often.”

When asked about his dating style, Taecyeon joked, “I don’t know because I’m an idol.” However, he went on to explain, “I think it always changes depending on the other person.” Check out the rest of the interview clip here!

Meanwhile, 2PM will be making their group comeback this coming September 15.
taecyeon

credit : soompi

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Jun Ji-hyun and Taecyeon light up fashion shoot

20140901000989_0.jpg

20140901000989_0.jpg
20140901000990_0.jpg
20140901000991_0.jpg
20140901000992_0.jpg
20140901000993_0.jpg

20140901000994_0.jpg
Actress Jun Ji-hyun and K-pop idol Taecyeon were chosen as the main models for the outdoor brand NEPA along with the actor Lee Seo-jin. The actress can be seen wearing a range of various outdoor wear while still looking elegant and feminine. Taecyeon, on the other hand, is showing his charismatic side, wearing dark monotone outfits and a bright red jacket. 

By Cho Han-na, Intern reporter (hnncho@heraldcorp.com)
(Photo credit: NEPA)

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"‘I don’t envy Nichkhun for dating Tiffany’: Taecyeon

Taecyeon from the K-pop idol group 2PM said on a TV show that he doesn’t envy Nichkhun for dating Girls Generation’s Tiffany. 

The remark came during an interview on the KBS entertainment show “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on Saturday.

20140831000203_0.jpg

Asked if he envied Nichkhun for dating Tiffany, Taecyeon said, “I don’t really envy Nichkhun. As far as know, the couple do not see each other often due to their busy schedule anyway.”

Nichkhun and Tiffany made their relationship public last April.  

20140831000200_0.jpg

Regarding his love life, Taecyeon said that he goes with the flow.

Taecyeon’s group 2PM is to return to the K-pop scene in September, with a self-composed track on its fourth studio album in Korea and an EP in Japan. The sextet is also scheduled to kick off the “2PM World Tour,” with the first concert to be held in Seoul from Oct. 3-4.

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)