Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

"Very Good Times" surpasses 25%

photo457255.jpg

"Very Good Times" held on to the top spot, once again.

According to Nielsen Korea, the fortieth episode of KBS "Very Good Times" rated 26.2% on July 6th.

This is an increase of 3.4% from the previous 22.8% rating. "Very Good Times" reigned in first place for the majority of its airing, while "Jeong Do-jeon" gradually increased over time, staying just behind first place.

Meanwhile, MBC "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" rated 18.0%, MBC "Hotel King" rated 11.0%, SBS "Endless Love" rated 8.3%, and SBS "Good Day" rated 7.2%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.35 (2014.07.05)with their family's blessing, Dongseok and Haewon prepare for their wedding. Donghui starts looking for a place for him and Yeongchun, despite Yeongchun's objections. Taeseop finds Wujin in front of the house and brings him inside. Meanwhile, Haewon discovers Haeju's pregnancy which comes as a shock.
From KBS World : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.36 (2014.07.06):Haewon finds out about her sister's pregnancy but continues to prepare for her wedding. Soshim is busy preparing for the dinner with Haewon's family, but Yeongchun gets self-conscious and leaves the house. Feeling sorry for her, Donghui follows Yeongchun. Everyone gathers for dinner and Dongtak appears in front of them drunk.
[c] Sleeping DonghaeBqqm8qLCEAABp3s.jpg
[c] DH checking the time.Bqv5XPqCUAAVJ7V.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Highlights for EP40
[x] DS hit DH in the playground and DT stop them. But DT is the best at time like this. He always stood up for DH. 
[x] The bros got themselves fight with drunk people. 
[x] DH said something that made MR tear up. Something about his kids, mom etc.
[x] DH wear the Iron-man Mask. DW-DJ asked him about transfer school (?). So summer holiday ended? Is this his fight after all this time. He don't want his kids to see his bruise face
[x] Men of the year award, DH awkward confession to MR.
[c] Iron man dad. Actually I wonder if this mask is really Taecyeon's or someone else. Knowing Taec...Br3By7vCMAAi0ZS.jpg
[c] DH with the bossy sister-in-law. I get it if he get annoyed by HW. Know your limit, girl. And why Taecyeon wear white shirt in several episode already.Br3JUQuCYAAtoGu.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

From EP38rqceLCe.jpg
aqvzmfe.jpg
fMbedsC.jpg
tldFBBp.jpg
14533383754_bfa5eb3e9a_o.jpg

Anyway, this is fantaken from last month. Looks like he in a cafe. Maybe at Droptop Cafe. His hair style a bit different though. And Taecyeon pose / notice the camera.BrWcDzMCAAE5TbN.jpg
[c] Because this is the best OTP in this drama so far. They've been through a lot.tumblr_n7w89uVUmp1qjgb36o1_500.gifrubie said:
June 27, 2014
The cast and crew to work hard under the sun [Wonderful Days]
Source: KBS Global
2277_7312_l.jpg
2277_7313_l.jpg
The cast and crew of “Wonderful Days” are still working hard in and out. 

2277_7315_l.jpg
2277_7316_l.jpg
At the behind of characteristic actors and actresses all staff members are making a great effort to support them.

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Preview for EP41 HD

Videos highlight for EP41[x] MR been protective when saw DH get hit by girls. DH asked MR to get married.

[x] DH, 'sleeveless proposal' made it more looks hilarious. Oh, DH-ya, where is the ring. Well, at least you kneel down when propose.
[x] Oh cute, kids and my fake twins scene. I think the only time that DO smile when she with DH especially after grandpa dead. Mool got new haircut. And why they eat at the snack restaurant. Totally downgrade when they used to eat at the chicken place. This is why DW need to have a gf soon. [c]BsWDTTcCUAEW_pJ.jpg
[c] Oh, the hair...BsWDUceCQAAGa1o.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Preview EP42

Video Highlights for EP42
[x] DH wear t-shirt with sentence 'DH got married to MR' or something like. Then they fight about clothes and bikini. What ever. Awww these two, GS-DH. GS shirt sentence. You are really DH guardian and protector.
[x] DH pretends to sleep, YC came and confess on her motif and cried. DH hug her.
[c] Finally, after long time...BsbFuFoCcAAp-kX.jpgmearhi*yoonoppa said: any news if wonderful days will be extended like 60-100 episodes?

itemprop="name"15 photo shoot gifs of Korean celebrity sexiness

Don’t you just love when your favorite actors and Idols have photo shoots? It means there are new photos to print out on expensive photo paper and add to your ever growing collection (obsession). But with almost every photo shoot, you should know there’s usually video footage to go with it, which often results in the creation of gifs! Beautiful, fantastic, SEXY gifs of your faves giving their all to the camera! Below are 15 of your favorite actors and Idols in no particular order captured in all their photo shoot glory!

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Taecyeon

Oh, so that's how you pose shirtless.

Taecyeon.gif

If you could, who would you like to watch and drool over during a photo shoot?

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

source  dramafever

• Like 1

i cant see the preview...it says its not available on my country ..
adikkeluangman said: Video Preview EP42

Video Highlights for EP42
[x] DH wear t-shirt with sentence 'DH got married to MR' or something like. Then they fight about clothes and bikini. What ever. Awww these two, GS-DH. GS shirt sentence. You are really DH guardian and protector.
[x] DH pretends to sleep, YC came and confess on her motif and cried. DH hug her.
[c] Finally, after long time...BsbFuFoCcAAp-kX.jpgmearhi*yoonoppa said: any news if wonderful days will be extended like 60-100 episodes?
  • Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.37 (2014.07.12)It's one year later. The twin uncles are happily married, and Donghui and Mari are still dating. Dongtak is living with Haeju and her mother, and they are very happy with each other. Meanwhile, Dongseok sees a familiar face on the wanted list for fraud.

From KBS World TV > Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.38 (2014.07.13)A year has passed. Haeju goes to her mother-in-law's house with groceries, trying to get on her good side, but she ends up causing troubles. Donghui tells everyone that he's moving out with Yeongchun and the twins. Meanwhile, Yeongchun starts falling for Han Bin who's been trying to win her heart over, and Haewon finds out about his true colors accidentally.

[c] Our own videographerBrOVxyLCUAERuzz.jpg

[c]  Determined DHBrTVW8zCAAARP9V.jpgmearhi*yoonoppa said::( :(:((

10 Male Idols Before and After

4E0tOne.jpg

When an idol baby is born into this world, what happens? Does God's joyful tears fuse with hell's passionate fire to create that godly combination of a beautiful voice and hot body? Does heaven's light stream down to bless the baby's dancing feet and an angel choir sent to sing and fine tune the baby's ears? Is a new star born to guide the idol baby to its destined fame and fortune?

Pfft, of course not. As glamorous as idols are now, they all had to work past an awkward stage to eventually create the sexy, cute, innocent, chic, etc. images that they tout across South Korea today. They certainly weren't born this way. But some idols have gone through such drastic changes that the finished product makes them look heaven-sent. 

Check out these 10 idols before and after pictures and see the changes they went through to be who they are today.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The power of fashion

No one is born with a natural fashion sense--you develop it over time. These idols had a slow start at first, but they have worked hard to create the glamorous look they have today. While JYJ's Junsu has switched his glasses for a pair of shades and a chic wardrobe, VIXX's N actually let go of his flower boy image for a more polished look. 2PM's Taecyeon also traded his past, drab hat-and-glasses fashion, now opting to suit up a bit more--which calls for a "Hallelujah" for my eyes.

Taecyeon

ipvkjDInnE7xr.jpg

What other male idols do you think really upped their looks since their pre and early debut days?

source : allkpop

• Like 1

July 22, 2014
2PM’s Ok Taecyeon says ‘I can’t sleep these days’
Source: The Korea Herald
Ok Taecyeon from the K-pop boy group 2PM released a selfie taken along the Hangang River in Seoul at 4 a.m. on Tuesday. 
In the photo, he is smiling and wearing a sleeveless shirt and a cap with the tranquil river in the background. 
20140722001308_0.jpg
“I cannot sleep well these days ... so I came to the river. I feel like drinking beer before going to bed, but I would gain weight if I did that ... I am refreshing my mood by listening to g.o.d’s song ‘0%,’” the idol wrote in the caption. 

rubie said:
July 22, 2014
2PM’s Ok Taecyeon says ‘I can’t sleep these days’
Source: The Korea Herald
Ok Taecyeon from the K-pop boy group 2PM released a selfie taken along the Hangang River in Seoul at 4 a.m. on Tuesday. 
In the photo, he is smiling and wearing a sleeveless shirt and a cap with the tranquil river in the background. 
“I cannot sleep well these days ... so I came to the river. I feel like drinking beer before going to bed, but I would gain weight if I did that ... I am refreshing my mood by listening to g.o.d’s song ‘0%,’” the idol wrote in the caption. 

Guest adikkeluangman

^Most probably he stressed about 2PM comeback on September and next month will be JYP Nation tour start. 
According to the twitter time stamp, it was at 3.30am in the morning. So he was alone at that time? 

요새들어 밤에 잠을 잘못자네용~ 이시간에 한강나와봤어요~ 맘같아선 맥주한캔하고 잘텐데 맥주먹으면 살쪄염ㅜㅜ 지오디 형님들의 0% 들으며 기분전환중~ pic.twitter.com/4FNSBgsXdG

— taec yeon ok (@taeccool)

July 21, 2014

adikkeluangman said: ^Most probably he stressed about 2PM comeback on September and next month will be JYP Nation tour start. 
According to the twitter time stamp, it was at 3.30am in the morning. So he was alone at that time? 

요새들어 밤에 잠을 잘못자네용~ 이시간에 한강나와봤어요~ 맘같아선 맥주한캔하고 잘텐데 맥주먹으면 살쪄염ㅜㅜ 지오디 형님들의 0% 들으며 기분전환중~ pic.twitter.com/4FNSBgsXdG

— taec yeon ok (@taeccool)

July 21, 2014