Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

class="content-title"K-Pop Stars Proudly Fulfill Their Civic Duties on Election Day!

K-Pop Stars Proudly Fulfill Their Civic Duties on Election Day!

une 4 is Election Day in Korea, and this year, local elections are taking place nationwide. For many young people, today will be the first time they have voted, having a say in their country’s politics. If you were born before June 5, 1995, you will be able to participate in the elections today.

For many idol stars born in 1994 and before June 5, 1995, it will be the first time they have voted. Among female idols, miss A‘s Suzy, 4Minute‘s Kwon Sohyun, 2NE1‘s Minzy, f(x)‘s Sulli and Krystal, After School’s Kaeun, A Pink‘s Son Naeun and Kim Namjoo, Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri, Berry Good’s Subin, Tiny-G’s Dohee, Togeworl‘s Lim Kim, and many others will be able to cast the very first vote of their lives today.

Among male idols, EXO‘s Kai and Sehun, VIXX‘s Hyuk, Teen Top‘s Niel, BTOB’s Ilhoon, GOT7‘s Jr., and many others will also be able to cast their first vote today.

Many stars have already voted starting early in the morning of June 4 and  have uploaded “proof shots” to urge fans to vote too. Check out the gallery to see which stars proudly showed off their fulfillment of civic duties as Korean citizens.

vote-okcat-506x900.jpg

credit : soompi news

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.25 (2014.05.31):Dongseok gets hospitalized, and Haewon stays by his side which makes her torn up. Yeongchun tells the twins their mom is alive, and Donghui gets upset and tries to kick Yeongchun out. Dongtak tries to stop him, but he ends up blurting out the secret.
Oppa-ya, I miss you already. Should show his last appearance with DH too since they’re bros. So Mool mom name is Jo Suji. Is it just parody name for Suzy or the veteran singer Jo Su Mi. Still I don’t like how Mari told DH don’t treat DO like child. She should asked why DH do DO like that or DH should tell them the truth anyway. 
From KBS World TV Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.26 (2014.06.01):Yeongchun packs up her stuff and leaves the house. Wujin meets Donghui and tells him he's in love with Dongok. Meanwhile, Haewon helps out a man in danger, but when Yeongchun sees him in front of the pig trotter restaurant, her face turns stern.
I guess DS need to brush up his skill to approach his family. He can approach criminal or suspect for his investigation but failed on his family. Come on writer-nim. You can give detailed script to the actors but not searching for DO condition. Detailed like DT asked DS after he brought back DH back. 
[c] Just because...Bn1vaxBCQAEj4nw.jpg
[c] Pass out DH. Bn7rkC0CYAApYbi.jpg:large

"Very Good Times" tied up at 20%

photo445030.jpg

"Very Good Times" is currently on hold.

According to Nielsen Korea, the thirty-second episode of KBS 2TV drama "Very Good Times" rated 24.8%.

This is 3.1% higher than the previous episode and the best out of all other shows broadcasted at the same time. It's been in the lead at a regular rate.

However, "Very Good Times" hasn't been able to step over 30% and still residing in the 20s. The record was broken in the early half of the drama in February but hasn't shown any significant advancement with four months into the drama.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama "Jeong Do-jeon" rated 18.7% and came in second place. MBC drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" rated 15.4%, "Hotel King" 8.8%, SBS "Angel Eyes" 8.7% and "Good Day" rated 7.5%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Sat&Sun, 06.07-06.08.14]

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 21.7

10:00 PM

1. MBC Hotel King 10.4
2. SBS Angel Eyes 8.0

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 12.2
2. SBS Star King 8.3
3. KBS Immortal Song 7.6
4. MBC We Got Married 6.8

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 24.8

10:00 PM

1. MBC Hotel King 8.8
2. SBS Angel Eyes 8.7

Variety

5:00 PM

1. SBS Running Man 12.8
2. MBC Real Man 12.1
3. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 9.7
4. KBS Superman is Back 9.0
5. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 8.0
6. SBS Roommates 5.5

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo credit: SBS / enewsworld

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Highlights for episode 31.
[x] Flashback to young DH. YC searching for Kang house when she saw twins babies outside the house. DH cries looking at his babies. Now, YC walking on the alley and crying up a storm. DH saw her. Something about left DH(?)
[x] DH-MR Sweet hug romantic proposal. DH-MR in the cafe. She crying, said sorry etc etc. Then DH left. DW saw him went out from the cafe and follow him. DH came back with a rose and MR hug him… I want to hug Taecyeon too.
[x] YC crying at the alley and pour her heart out. DH nearby and heard all of it. 
[x] DH-MR She crying, said sorry etc etc. Then DH left. DW saw him went out from the cafe and follow him. DH came back with a rose and MR hug him. DW saw them and took picture…. So clever. Still I want to hug TY
[c] DH appa and DJBphu6D-CYAIUCr2.jpg[c] DH and baby DJ.BphqsebCIAEG2Zv.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Highlight for Wonderful Days ep32.
[x] DH-GS got job in a workshop… What qualification that they got to get this job. DH got several texts from MR. What is MILDANG 밀당? DH replied back and she so happy. 
[x] Dad gave mom another sorry confession. DH saw it. Yell at dad and saw YC outside sitting on the bench and give her chocolate.
[x] MR pretend to send wrong text to DH. LOL  I know it all along MR. DH still not notice anything. Even GS notice something not right.
[c]Bpm5hYfCYAA2A92.jpg
[c] Caps 1.Bpm5g3ZCMAAUaFK.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Which K-Drama Dad Wins The Best Dad Mug On Father's Day? 
With the approach of "Father's Day," it's time to focus on this year's k-drama dads, the best, the worst and some with questionable motives.
BqB8JzDCYAApUEE.jpg

Maybe the k-drama mug for Best K-Drama Dad should be given to 2PM's Ok Taecyeon for his role as the teenage father in the weekend drama "Wonderful Days." His twin children are raised as his siblings and it breaks his heart that they don't know he is really their dad. When he finally tells them the truth, they are none too pleased. This shakes up his world and it prompts him to improve himself so they can have a better life.
The most self-sacrificing dad award might go to Kim Sang Joong for playing Lee Jong Suk's dad in "Doctor Stranger." He sacrificed himself, facing a firing squad, to help his son escape to South Korea.
Yoon Joo Sang, who has played so many k-drama dads, was one of this year's most likeable. He managed to survive and help solve the romantic and financial troubles of his grown children in "One Warm Word," dispensing warm words and understanding gestures.
Another noteworthy father-son relationship took place between Choi Jin Hyuk and his character's father, played by Kang Shin Il in "Emergency Couple." The two did not have the best relationship but grew closer as the drama progressed, thanks to some intervention by Song Ji Hyo's character.
The worst k-drama dad in 2014 would have to be a tie between Eom Hyo Seop who played Kang Sung Wook, Daniel Choi's dad in "Big Man" and Jeon Kuk Hwan who played El Temur in "Empress Ki."
Kang Sung Wook may have loved his son enough to kill for him but what kind of way is that to raise a son? He raised him to be cruel and ruthless. El Temur was an even worse example. He turned his two sons into bloodthirsty warmongers and then he made his daughter marry a man he despised just so he can rule the kingdom.
Jeon Kuk Hwan plays a slightly better dad in "Doctor Stranger." As hospital chief Oh Joon Gyu, he may not be a nice guy but he looks out for his daughter played by Kang So Ra and wants her to marry someone she truly loves.
In "God's Gift - 14 Days," Kim Tae Woo did not mean to be a bad dad. He loved his daughter but his bad choices landed her in a lot of trouble. Fortunately, his k-drama wife, played by Lee Bo Young, saved the day.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/24929/20140613/which-k-drama-dad-wins-the-best-dad-mug-on-fathers-day.htm
More pictures of Donghee, Dongwon and Dongju.BpD2kTAIUAAgq2J.jpg BoZsUH_CMAAyyhP.jpg BlpH7a2CUAItiaL.jpg BnZjKwuCYAEzwB-.jpg BnEjpnPCcAA52iH.jpg

New episode tonight.

오늘 저녁 7시 55분, #옥택연 의 KBS '참 좋은 시절' 34부가 방송됩니다. Tonight at 7.55PM (KST), the 34th ep. of #Taecyeon 's KBS 'Wonderful Days' will be on-air :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

June 15, 2014

11 English-Language Songs that K-pop Idols Should Cover

I’ve heard many a jaded K-pop fan say that the appeal of K-pop primarily lies in the idols, not the music. I’m approaching my sixth year of K-pop fandom, and after spending so much time wading through K-pop singles like I’m at a Kohls clearance rack on a never-ending Black Friday, I think it’s about time for me to embrace the fact that K-pop is nothing without its seemingly endless spawn of ineffably good-looking, impossibly well-mannered, varyingly talented idols.

But this is far from a bad thing; despite all this jaded talk, K-pop is still chock full of talented folks who deserve admiration and praise for their skills as performers. It’s a pity that most hit K-pop singles don’t leave much room for idols to show off their uniqueness as performers. Amidst repetitive hooks, high notes, and “rapping,” K-pop idols are rarely given songs that fit their voice, leaving audiences to make judgments on an idol’s vocal skills without ever really hearing them perform at their best.

The one exception is in cover performances. Unfortunately, K-pop idols also tend to be notoriously awful at picking out popular songs to cover — for instance, Sohee‘s “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azfY8Wd2WlE,” Minho‘s “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIOFdJMZqvc,” and almost everything that Key has ever covered.

Over the five years I’ve spent in K-pop, I’ve made something of a game out of picking non-K-pop songs that might fit the voices of certain K-pop idols. The game becomes particularly interesting when pairing songs with idols who have unique voices and/or are “bad singers,” because it’s no fun to find songs for skilled singers that sound good on virtually anything.

Here are 11 English songs that K-pop idols should consider before reaching for that “Moves Like Jagger” backtrack again.

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. “BURNING IN THE SKIES” (LINKIN PARK) — TAECYEON AND NICHKHUN (2PM)

Okay, stay with me on this one.

I have this awful habit of stanning the worst singers in K-pop, and so I can’t help but feel a twinge of sympathy whenever idols with bad voices tackle overambitious songs and butcher them. For these unlucky idols, the key to a successful solo cover lies in convincing your audience that you’re in full control of your performance. Picking hard songs that require a lot of concentration to pull off tends to ruin this act.

“Burning in the Skies” is probably the easiest song to sing on this list; it probably has a total of five different notes in it. Which works out perfectly when your range is only five notes wide. Taecyeon and Nichkhun’s voices are just fine and sound quite nice, but only when paired with a song that doesn’t require them to push themselves beyond their technical abilities. Add to that the angst and drama of the song (because why expect anything less from Linkin Park), and you’ve got the ingredients to a concert-ready cover performance that is vocally simple enough for Taecyeon and Nichkhun to work to its full potential — you know, lasers lights, punk rock t-shirts, a full band in the back, and enough close-up shots of Taec and Khun looking stoically unemotional to have the fangirls wetting their panties for a week.

(Youtube[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]; Images via TimePast, shel9vespink) / seoulbeats

"Very Good Times" comes in first place

photo449966.jpg

KBS 2TV drama " Very Good Times" came in first.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Very Good Times" rated 24.0% on the 22nd.

This is 1.8% higher than the previous episode and it received higher ratings than KBS 1TV "Jeong Do-jeon", MBC "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" and SBS "Good Day".

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

[c] Just another picture of Taecyeon in Gyeonju 140426 for filming. Maybe he filming for many scenes in that day to cover up for his busy schedule in April. But I don't remember any scene that he wear this jacket. Or maybe this is his own and he just arrived on set.

BqiwTrhCYAIB-nk.jpg
From DC:uxiOuP2.jpg
Hr1j5d9.jpg

New still.46MsajX.jpg
uzOvnPV.jpg
PbN1Esy.jpg
LrNp9Bs.jpg

[c] 2PM Taecyeon's 택연 ♥ Drama Fashion Style - OLZEN Shirt. Buy hereBq2_75RCUAAoihO.jpg

So Taecyeon don't have any drama filming today instead he got a photoshoot for SIEG Fahrenheit new collection that he modeled. 

With SIEG Fahrenheit Creative Director.

Bq9uSThCMAE26cl.jpg
Bq8iMgwCcAA3blG.jpg

For this scene, Taecyeon wears graphic t-shirt by UNIONBAY.Bq9kIEqCEAE37vb.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Just put it here.14497305386_3d92cf7a0a_o.gif

More hugging scenebUkvMtm.gif zuiuXK2.gif
1urjPxb.gif GNtIIof.gif
7gzX5MQ.gif QOevanA.gif

Video Preview for EP37

So DH got mad at MR due to her short dress. 
Wedding Hall still cut.BrMW9wRCMAAghzc.jpg
Here the link for those interested to translate : http://www.reviewstar.net/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10189991

Highlight for EP37

[x] After twists and turns at the end DS-HW get married. With flashback from the teen scene. DJ-DW are the flower boy and girl. So cute. The wedding looks grand maybe because finally the Mr. Prosecutor getting married. Double cuteness that the twins ran off to DH appa and DW sit on his lap. Mr. Lee Seo Jin maybe after this you can get married forreal.
[x] DH=MR at the Droptop cafe. Her mini skirt is a no no for DH. She fight back and managed to mention about DO (not sure what it is). Then she left.  
[x] First breakfast for Kang family made by HW. Different attitude towards her made DT angry.
[x] DS-HW wedding blessing
[x] DH is blunt and
My not so call recap.

DH at the wedding hall. He got a video cam and asked mom to give speech for the bride. Mom refused and suddenly dad appear and try to make his speech. DH ignored him. Next, is DO turn. Yeay, for a brief moment of DH-DO. She don't know what to say and DH give some tips. DT came and help DO. 
It been so long to see DT-DO together. I love to see their interaction like this. Then, skinny uncle and his wife the VP and they act cutely with each other and DH cringe watching them. Then, chubby uncle enter with his wife. wah, Misook looked really ordinary and good wearing hanbok. Like really a Korean lady from saguek or period drama. 
The ceremony start, the twins walk in as the cutest flower boy and girl. Why KM not join them too. This triplets are so precious. The kids running towards DH, DJ sit beside him while DW on his lap and watching the ceremony betweend DS-HW.
YC walking outside the hall and DH grab her for a family photo session. She refused at first but DO and mom ask her to join them. Dad made face. DW voice over and he said something about greatgrandpa. He appeared beside the cameraman and then with them in during the photoshoot. I think of course grandpa will come to see his favorite grandson wedding.
Let's see if production will released which family picture or which one that will make it into Kang's house.... 
After that, DH meet MR at Droptop cafe. He watching MR who at the counter ordering patbingsoo. MR eating and realized DH not saying anything. She tried to feed him but he refused. He talk about her clothes and give his jackets to MR to cover her legs... Awww, DH. A couple of guys sat down near them and DH bark at them for watching MR. MR talk back at him and get up. Before that she told him that her clothes made by DO. 
At home, HW prepared her first breakfast for the family and Duh, you got one year before the wedding. At least learn some basic cooking. Later DH meet MR and he said sorry about his behaviour before and her heart goes bonkers. Oppa so smooth here. 
Huuu PREVIEW. DH get angry at HJ.

[c] Just a proud and handsome dad of twins.BrOBbqKCQAAH7IW.jpgJust a selfie from Taecyeon in Guangzhou last night.

I think it's a Chinese fans culture thingie to give flower in that arrangement. I saw it on several Chinese Kpop event with other artist too.

guangzhou~ pic.twitter.com/MblDV5UB8e

— taec yeon ok (@taeccool) 

June 28, 2014

im glad i was able to find these forum page..im so addicted to wonderful days drama..im an avid fan here in kentucky..oh i wish wonderful days will b extended to 100 episodes..the drama is so great..family oriented and ofcourse my most awaited scene..the lovestory of lee elliya and ok teacyeon.... :x :\"> :x

"Very Good Times" breaks through 25%

photo454435.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Very Good Times" ranked first place.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Very Good Times" rated 25.1% on the 29th.

This is 3.8% more than the previous episode and the highest percentage out of all dramas this day.

Meanwhile, KBS 1TV "Jeong Do-jeon" successfully ended with 19.0%, MBC "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" rated 16.3%, "Hotel King" with 9.9%, SBS "Endless Love" rated 8.3% and "Good Day" rated 6.8%.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation: Hancinema

Guest adikkeluangman

hxko9vF.jpg
Video Preview for EP38

Highlight videos for EP38
[x] DT get mad at DS-DH. Poor hyung. 
[x] HJ called YC without proper salutation and it made DH mad. Just wondering because it already one year, did they never meet or anything. Urgh but dad of course made things worse
[x] Be still my heart. DH gave surprise hug to MR. This is his second time iniate skinship like... I like.

[x] HW, "I say sexy!" Cute anger... Next morning DS go to DH room and said something. I want to know this more. So DW become his dad roommate again.
[x] DH-MR; He gave her powerful hug. Did MR doing part time job teaching at hakwon?
[c] Why are you looking sad, boy?BrTKlUnCEAAZlzS.jpg[c] His side profileBrTFmg-CEAApC3E.jpg
[c] He is so on point with suit. Maybe one day I will spam here with just Taecyeon wearing suit.BrOBZfiCQAAyLBC.jpg

[c] This is not from wedding scene but from press conference.BrGxkWVCQAAyPnZ.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

From KBS World TV : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.33 (2014.06.28)Understanding why her father-in-law has been abusive to Haewon, Soshim reluctantly accepts Haewon, but she sobs alone, thinking about Dongok. When he sees her crying, Dongseok decides to break up with Haewon. Yeongchun gets dressed up when Taeseop asks her out to have a talk. Meanwhile, grandfather Kang gathers up everyone in the family and passes away in his sleep.
From KBS World TV : Wonderful Days | 참 좋은 시절 | 美好时光 - Ep.34 (2014.06.29)The family members go on with their lives, carrying out grandfather's last words. But Soshim, being heartbroken, denies his passing and has a difficult time accepting it. She breaks down in front of Dongseok and cries. The wedding of Haewon and Dongseok is back on, but they find Dongtak and Haeju waiting for them.
[c]BqGgv8iCAAI2_4W.jpg

[c] A happy dad just because his daughter called him with dad for first time.BqZj1EnCUAAZ6Ey.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Video preview for EP39 in HD

Taecyeon tweet about interesting news.

이달말부터 청소년 배우 밤샘촬영 못시킨다 http://t.co/npheBKmqKQ 출처 : 네이버 뉴스 제작하는 분들에게는 힘든일이겠지만... 좋은 제작환경으로 향하는 발돋음이자나?

— taec yeon ok (@taeccool) 

July 4, 2014