[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Translated first 2 part of Episode 63 in my boredom.

Was wondering if I should post it here as I don't think I'll be able to translate the entire episode.

Since I have already done it, might as well post it here.

Apologies, if it's not accurate.

OB: Timjaenim, please give up.

MR: What?!

OB: The person who Ajassi loves now is me, so please give up.

MR: Do you know how much I like you? I do not wish that we fight childishly over a man.

OB: I like you a lot too. But if you continue to behave this way, I will not tolerate you.

MR: What?!

OB: I will not meet you in the future. I do not wish to hesitate because of your words. I do not like to have changes in my relationship with Ajawssi because of you. Thus please do not interfere in any matter between the two of us.

DN: You’re not going to the company?

DH: No.

DN: Then shall we go cycling together with Pokki Nuna today?

DH: No, Pokki Nuna is not feelling well, we’ll go the next time.

DN: Is she feeling very unwell?

DH: She’s getting better, but she still need to have a good rest.

DN: What’s that?

DH: It’s shoe.

DN: Dad, why is the shoe here? Shouldn’t it be in the shoes cabinet?

DH: This shoe can’t be worn.

DN: Can’t be worn? Is that why you were angry with Uncle yesterday?

DH: Uh.uh..oh.

DN: Dad, have you made up with Uncle? Didn’t you say before even if a friend made a mistake, we should be understanding. Thus Dad, make up with Uncle, ok?

DH: Ok.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pharry

Thanks Autumn_Bliss for the translation, was looking forward to it. I can't believe MR still had the courage to go to DH's home. It looks like in ep 64 DN and DH will meet MR as they return......lets see if my speculation is correct.

Guest minioligo

Autumn Bliss, you're amazing! Thank you so much for posting translations...I wouldn't know about anything that's going on without them.

(Been lurking for...a long time. LOL. Finally got the courage to post here ^^; )

thanx to autumn_bliss for her (i wish i'm right since the only guy in this thread is ahoxan) preview n recaps. one of some faithful posters in this thread. i've already missed you now, though you said you'll be away for the next 2-3 weeks. to be honest, i'll miss your recaps. haha.

*Wails* I will miss the show and coming here too!! 15 episodes, geez I wonder how I'll be able to survive missing so many episodes....

Autumn Bliss, you're amazing! Thank you so much for posting translations...I wouldn't know about anything that's going on without them.

(Been lurking for...a long time. LOL. Finally got the courage to post here ^^; )

*Bushes* hehe...I'll try to do what I can but sometimes am really too lazy....

Feel free to post here anytime.

Translation of Episode 65 Preview:

Due to OB"s dad sudden visit, it created a commotion in DH's house. OB met her Dad and persuaded him to approve of her seeing DH. IQ learnt from YH that MS contacted SJun, called her to her house and humiliated her. MG and Teacher proceeded to places good for painting scenary. On Mom's birthday, DH persuaded OB to go to the house. When everyone in the family gathered together, an unexpected guest arrived.....

OB's dad: If you continue to see OB, I will go to your company, whatever consequences it will bring you'll have to bear so don't blame me.

Mom: Growing up in an environment with a dad like him, what can a daughter learn? I hope you can settle things with OB, i.e. break up.

YH: I will make you like me, just wait and see.

IQ: It's maintenance fee! In the end, you still came to ask money from me! You sure are vile!

OB: The final request is, please approve DH and me.

MG: We've arrived too late.

Teacher: Let's find a place to stay for a night

MG: I know of a place near here

One of the scenes from Episdoe 64 translated by Meow Meow of Baidu:

OB: DN, don''t your legs hurt?

DN: They don't hurt a bit. Nuna, once we're done with the ice-cream, let's go cycle some more.

DH: (Panic) More cycling??

DN: Yeah

OB: What's the matter? Tired?

DH: No...that..not tired. I'm alright. I'm just afraid that both of you are exhausted.

OB: Aiya, look at your pespiration, people would think that you have just completed a marathon, are you so tired?

DH: That's strange, is my body too weak recently? Why am I like that? Seems like exercising regularly is very important. From now onwards, let's buy a bicycle and cycle one round within this area every morning.

OB: For someone who cóuldn't even pedal, how to cycle one round? You've got to learn cycling all over again. Why don't you start with 4 wheels?

DH: What??!! 4 wheels???! Whey!

OB: DN, let's go cycle one more round

DN: Okay.

OB: Ajawssi, you just rest here. We'll be back soon. Please hold this. Let's go DN.

I must say the above is a rather adorable and amusing scene. Poor DH bullied by both OB and DN.

Guest pharry

Finally MR meets OB and DH plus the whole family on Mothers Bday, this has to be one of the highlights. Can't wait to see what the pd's are cooking for episode 66.

Guest chello

Just a quick shout out to everyone here! Nice to see some new posters! And as usual thanks to Autumn_Bliss, exupery, 1bin, tiki_sg, and the other contributors! :) i watched last night's episode but it was kinda boring, lol. not sure what tonight's one is with OB's dad kicking up a fuss. :S

but i have to say it's nice to see the BTS shots, so thanks to tiki_sg for those! KSE does look bright and smiley, which is nice to see since a daily drama would really test your acting capabilities and endurance. and the BTS look like date scenes, so yay for more OB-DH goodness? :lol: anyone know how far in advance they shoot this? i do hope they're not worked like the 9pm Mon-Thurs dramas where they film as each episode goes by - literally such as in the case of BOF and now with PT, so i hear. 150+ episodes would be seriously take a toll on its cast if it were filmed that way, so maybe at the moment they're still filming in advance.

oh also, tiki_sg i'm having trouble watching the previews! in particular i'm curious about ep 66 preview since i could hear half of it but the screen was black. i heard a screech and DH shouting? OH NO. DOES NOT SOUND GOOD :(

:lol: anyway, the weekend is here! a brief reprieve from the angst? but hey we're only at ep 65 ... and this drama's predecessors were more than 150 epis. we're barely halfway, if that's the case. hahaha. long way to work through the tangled web in this drama.

Autumn_Bliss i hear you're going away soon, and for quite a bit too! your presence here will be sorely missed, i can say for sure :lol: i hope you have a good time away on that other continent and hopefully you'll be able to join us from time to time. maybe by the time you come back the angst will be over? hahaha. wishful thinking on my part.

anyway. sorry for the ramble. hope y'all have a great week!

Regarding viewing the preview, use the url link without "http", start the link from "mms"

mms__:__//vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/1tv/dra_goodday/prev66_h.wmv (without the dashes)

As for filming, as in most K-drama, be it daily or mini-series, they probably film about one week's episodes ahead of broadcast dates. MR really tested DH's patience too far this time . . .

Seems like the thread is reeeally quiet over the weekend.

Me for once is guilty of missing in action..haha.

Apologies for the late translations of Previews.

Here they are:

Episode 66

DH brought MR, who came to the house out and requested her not to continue hurting OB. Grandmother felt sorry for MR and took MR's side as she thought that DN should be given to his maternity mother to look after. MG left Teacher in the hostel inn but decided to turn back as he was worried. The two of them spent a night together. OB who was angry with MR, contacted her behind DH's back. When the two of them met, MR told OB that DH and herself shared precious memories that OB didn't know about.

Episode 67

DH told MR to her face that he and OB will get married and brought OB out. OB was stunned over DH said and couldn't utter a word. SJun found out through MS that IQ offered her maintenance fees. After confirming this with IQ, he walked out of the house. MG and teacher got closer due to the time spent by the seaside painting. Brother in law & wife asked Teacher who was she painting with, Teacher lied that she went along. DH in order to propose to OB (oh my! oh my! DH is proposing already??!!) seeked MG's help and went happily on a date with OB. MG who returned home learnt something shocking.....

Guess MR has really pushed DH to the wall, which probably explained the haste behind the proposal. But anyway its good news for me...haha. *cant help but smile*

However, it has been rumored that OB will found out that DN is MR's child this Friday and that OB and DH will be married around 80+ episode (am looking forward to them).

During one of the episodes last week, Mom has dropped a big hint that out of her 3 children, one of them was not her own.

That's what likely MG will find out in tomorrow episode.

thank you Autumn Bliss for the translation

Though i felt kind of bad for MR b/c their family lied to her that her baby died, I can't understand why she agreed to go to the US n marry another guy like that ... so it was MR who gave up first

SO she shouldn't suddenly come back and expect everything was the same

uurrrggghh ... i want to strangle her

Guest anitath

thanks autumn_bliss for the translation.....we know you busy, so i hope someone else can translate the conversation especially OB-DH scene. i am dying to know what they said, although their gesture said it all.

the best from ep 66 was when DH stood up for OB in front of MR. and i start to like SJ for being manly enough to stood up for MS in front of IQ...hopefully we will see it in ep 67. i think SJ is grown up now and would stand for himself and MS.

this week episode should be more interesting than last week....

Guest kimbo39

I'm sorry but every time DH tries to act tough, he comes across as even more impotent. His ire and impulsivity only make it apparent that he isn't being completely forthright with OB; of course, her naivete and emotional myopia are preventing her from connecting DH's duplicitous dots.

Why is such machismo and bravado so highly valued in Korea? It just looks silly when these effeminate prettyboys raise their voices, and try to display some sort of masculine outrage. Try that in the States, and see what happens. DH needs a nice richard simmons kicking to get it through his impregnable skull that he has very little control over the situation. Poise and equanimity demonstrate a position of strength.

thanks autumn bliss for the translations! just got back from the korean music festival in LA and i'm behind 2 eps! i hope the wedding isn't too rushed, and DH spills all the beans before they go down the aisle. i would hate to see OB regretting marrying him right before she says 'i do'. hmm?? is MG adopted? is that the storyline now? what a tangent those PDS are throwing in? he can't be the Teacher's son, could he be? LOL!! :D:lol: out of the 3 children, i think MG would be the adopted one -- since the mom isn't so mother-hen or over-protective of him. she just thinks he's useless.

Probably a scene from tonight's episode . . .

Credits : cyworld / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

jlhksebts5.jpg

During one of the episodes last week, Mom has dropped a big hint that out of her 3 children, one of them was not her own.

That's what likely MG will find out in tomorrow episode.

is MG adopted? is that the storyline now? what a tangent those PDS are throwing in? he can't be the Teacher's son, could he be? LOL!! :D:lol: out of the 3 children, i think MG would be the adopted one -- since the mom isn't so mother-hen or over-protective of him. she just thinks he's useless.

About Jang Mama's non-biological child/children . . . my logical mind thinks it is DH, cos the other 2 aren't that scholastic-minded and are day-dreamers. DH's more of a thinker(reserved by nature), whereas MG & MS are more vocal and impulsive . . . However, my heart is hoping that it is MG and that his biological mom is actually KH . . . that will cross out the MG-KH bf-gf relationship and open more gates to make way for KG-SJi. Anyway, at Baidu, there's new speculation that there may be more than one non-biological child involved.

Thanks tiki_sg for wonderful screen shots of today's episdoes!!! Absolutely luv them!!

Just got back from work and having my dinner (or should I say supper) as I typed this post.

Wanna to reply the above some of the posts as well but think its more important for me to provide the translation for Episode 68 since tiki has provided the preview:

Episode 68 Preview

MG was deeply affected by the conversation between Mom and Grandmother. A confused MG disclosed to Teacher that it seems that he might not be the child of his parents. Teacher pitied MG. Upon his return MG provoked DH for no reason and the two of them started to fight. SJun packed his luggage and left home. IQ was mad when she heard that. OB and DH met up with OB's dad and tried very hard to change his mind. At the same time, SJun reached MS's house and said that he wants to live with MS.

MG: Yeah, Hyung is definitely given birth by Mom. I'm Mom's burden.

MR: Should I not be married to DH, I'll be single for life.

MR's dad: To stubbornly try to link a broken fate with a thread, you think its possible??!

DH: MR does not have any right ot interfere with my life, I will marry OB.

MG: No matter how one look it, I'm definitely not Mom's real born child.

MG: Yeah, I'm such a person, unlike you. You monopolized mom's love.!

DH: Uncle, let me make the formal introduction/greetings, kindly accept my greetings.

SJunn: No matter how I think, I feel that I can't go one like this. I can't stay with mom under the same roof anymore

Credit Meow Meow of Baidu

Think it's so cute and sweet to see DH wanting to plan a proposal event for OB in today's episode.

Translation as follow:

DH: What are you doing?

MG: Can’t you knock the door?!

DH: What are doing? Why are you are you nervous?

MG: I’m not!! Why? What’s up?

DH: Hm..I have a favour to ask?

MG: A favour?? What kind?

DH: Can you company organize event?

MG: It depends on what of event. What kind of event?

DH: Hmm…I intend to have a proposal event.

MG: Proposal event??

DH: Yeah, I want to propose to OB

MG: What??!

DH: I wanted to do it by myself, but I don’t how to go about doing it. Help me. Instead of asking other, I might as well ask you.

MG: If you propose, doesn’t marriage comes right after that? But Mom has yet to fully accept OB, you still want to go ahead?

DH: Yes, I won’t change my mind. I want OB to have a good memory before marriage. Do worry about the expense. Just do a beautiful one. You think about it first and let me know ok?

love the movie screen caps! thank you! :D can't wait to go home and watch! it's funny how 1/2 the audience behind them have their mouths covered... are they trying to stop themselves from laughing? or crying TOO?

Archived