[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^i so wanna go greet the performers at the airport

I hope the release who's performing soon! i can't wait XD

Does anyone know if we can bring backpacks to the concert?

and how much is the food there LOL

i love how everyone is planning when its like four months away XD

Yes you can!

Like stated already, people go all out bringing coolers that contain even wine inside and what not XD

Food is expensive- and not much of a selection, for example water costs almost $5 x_x

The security guy didn't check my bag though because he said I was cute and had a nice purse? xD

Lol ah lucky you~

& so we're not allowed to bring slr cameras? because some people said they had a way of bringing it in, but since

they do a bag check, if they find one, do they take it away? .-.

Well we're not supposed to apparently but you can hide it in your bag covering it with other stuff~

I'd suggest going in when it's like 30mins before the concert starts- since so many people crowd to get in they basically just open your bag and move the stuff from like the left then to the right and that's it, no more than 5 seconds XD

It depends on the security you get around your area but they do tell you to put it away if they see it

Probably not when it gets crazy/hectic when a swarm of fans run to the stage 'cause they're busy trying to get them back to their seats (lol) but some eventually give up so bringing it is pretty much at your own risk :]

Guest Rhonda21

Yeah they didn't even check my bag either. I had two cameras and one an slr. Just be careful when you use it I guess. But that's true too that even if they check your bag they usually don't check very thoroughly. It's like way crowded when they first start letting people in to sit in their seats.

Guest PattySayWah

^

^

Also, makes sure your info on Ktimes when you sign up is the same as the card you are using to order the tickets.

So if I used my name instead of my parent's name, they won't take the card? > <"

And is the registration on the KMF site the same on the koreantimes site?

So if I used my name instead of my parent's name, they won't take the card? > <"

And is the registration on the KMF site the same on the koreantimes site?

If you are planning to use your parents card, then I suggest you just sign up at their website with your parents name and info instead of yours because if you do get tickets, then when you go to check out it won't let you check out because the info doesn't match with the card and you will end up losing the tickets because you have to go and change the info. By that time the 2 minute limit is up. : /

Guest Tinateukbum

Speaking of sneaking in dslr/camcorders, last year we had our digi-camcorder in our huge food carrier, the security person just looked at it & was like, woah you can fit a basketball in here lol.

Guest PattySayWah

If you are planning to use your parents card, then I suggest you just sign up at their website with your parents name and info instead of yours because if you do get tickets, then when you go to check out it won't let you check out because the info doesn't match with the card and you will end up losing the tickets because you have to go and change the info. By that time the 2 minute limit is up. : /

The KMF website? Or the KoreanTimes site?

Is there a difference? :o

Guest sergeantsica

The KMF website? Or the KoreanTimes site?

Is there a difference? :o

same thing, the sites are linked. you should go register now! ^^

Guest ellopauline

Yes you can!

Like stated already, people go all out bringing coolers that contain even wine inside and what not XD

Food is expensive- and not much of a selection, for example water costs almost $5 x_x

Well we're not supposed to apparently but you can hide it in your bag covering it with other stuff~

I'd suggest going in when it's like 30mins before the concert starts- since so many people crowd to get in they basically just open your bag and move the stuff from like the left then to the right and that's it, no more than 5 seconds XD

It depends on the security you get around your area but they do tell you to put it away if they see it

Probably not when it gets crazy/hectic when a swarm of fans run to the stage 'cause they're busy trying to get them back to their seats (lol) but some eventually give up so bringing it is pretty much at your own risk :]

So backpacks are a yes! ;D

So its not okay to bring camcorders/dslr, but people do anyways, just hide it :]

Is it okay to bring like glowsticks or would that like block people's views?

sorry its my first time XD

Guest Rhonda21

^

yeah you can bring glowsticks. They even give those away at the festival. People bring signs as well. Sometimes those can block views...and those things they hit together (what are they called?) I hated when they would raise their arms like through the whole song with those things...At least during the day because then at night they use the glowsticks.

^ Lol, I don't even bother bringing anything to the concert anymore because I know the sponsors give them away. I just use the light sticks that the sponsors provide and the thunder clappers. I still have so many unused thunder clappers and light sticks in the wrapper still because they just kept handing them to me. o.o

Guest koreandramas

Actually, I don't think it matters. When I ordered the KMF 2009 DVD, I signed up using my own name, but the credit card was in my dad's name. Korea Times didn't reject it or anything. When they shipped the dvd to me, the package had both my name and my dad's name on it, so I don't think it matters. If you want to be safe, then use the same name, but using different names didn't affect me.

Guest jaestie

Hi guys, I'm trying to find another person who is interested in a garden box ticket. I'm with a group of 5 but we're missing one more for our box of 6. So anyone who is interested, please email me (since I don't use soompi that much) and we'll work something out!

my email is: hanhdinh042003@yahoo.com or khdinh@uci.edu

please let me know soon so we can order tickets!

Actually, I don't think it matters. When I ordered the KMF 2009 DVD, I signed up using my own name, but the credit card was in my dad's name. Korea Times didn't reject it or anything. When they shipped the dvd to me, the package had both my name and my dad's name on it, so I don't think it matters. If you want to be safe, then use the same name, but using different names didn't affect me.

Oh really, because in 2008 I remember I had my info in my account but I used my friend's card and it got rejected because the info didn't match. :( I lost some good seats and settled with GB06 in HB08 but they were still great seats. :)

Guest PattySayWah

^

yeah it's the same thing I think because I can log in to koreatimes.com even though I registered at koreanmusicfestival.com

Hmm.. I just tried logging into Korea Times with the same login as my KMF account, but it won't accept.

I already tried with two different accounts as well > <"

Guest Rhonda21

^

that's weird? why does it let me ?? It even has my information on korea times since I bought the concert dvd off koreanmusicfestival.com

Archived