[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest hello_bunnies

↑ lol cute :]

But I think I'm going to end up buying a ticket [a group buy by ways of someone who lives in CA ~ so hopefully a really nice GB is obtained [b/c apparently they are going at like 5AM o.o ish]] and then depending on artists released and plane ticket prices [that need to go down!!!]

I want to be more excited right now but somehow this trip planning is turning into like a 500+ trip [= . =]

would be my first HB too :]

we'll see

ONE WEEK TILL TICKET SALES and [hopefully!] at least 1 ARTIST name released! ~

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DreamOfYou

Question from a noob:

Am I suppose to register to become a member of KMF in order to purchase tickets?

And whats with the 2 minute time limit on ticket purchase?

Yes you must register at the KMF website in order to purchase tickets if you're buying online. I think the name you register with has to be the same as the name used on the credit card. I think I remember people had problems with that in the past and couldn't place their order. Also make sure you're logged in on ticket day lol

The two minute time limit is just a standard that all online ticket sites do. Once you select your seats, they "hold" your seats for 2 minutes while you fill out all of your information, credit card info, etc. and purchase. If you don't fill out all your information within those 2 minutes, then they release the seats you selected to go back to everyone else trying to purchase seats. It's like that at any ticket site I've bought from. So make sure you have all of the information ready to go (your address, credit card info, etc). I believe they do this to prevent people from selecting seats, and then holding onto them for an hour or so while their friends try to find better seats.

Guest zulimonsterr

Does anyone know when they usually start announcing acts? And how they announce them? Like, small ones first to get interest, then the main ones after tickets are gone and whatever? Or all at one time or what? Thank you :))

I'm definitely going this year <3

I am going this year! I went in 2008 and it was fun but this time I will be driving 3 hours to Hollywood!

I am hoping for good seats!

question:

it says that you need to be logged in on the ticket selling day to purchase the ticket. but if we're going to try to buy it from several different computers, would the website let us logged in as the same person under many computers?

Does anyone know when they usually start announcing acts? And how they announce them? Like, small ones first to get interest, then the main ones after tickets are gone and whatever? Or all at one time or what? Thank you :))

I'm definitely going this year <3

They announce the artists in batches, so maybe around 3-5 artists at once. There's no set order, but sometimes they save the best for last (i only say sometimes because the last artist to be announced last year was a big disappointment to most of us).

I don't know when they'll start (probably sometime in late feb or march) but just check this thread or khype often because that's where the artists will be announced.

^ Ooooh thank you. So informative. :D

I think me and friends are only shooting for $70 seats, haha. Shouldnt be too bad right?

You're welcome :]

nah, I had those the first time I went to HB (2008)

they were pretty decent, unless there's an artist you REALLY want to see up close

Like for me, once DBSK was on stage- I felt so far away D:

lol but yeah~

Guest BayByOjaH

^ 2008 was my first year too! It was amazing!

I wasn't too happy with 2009~

I really wish 2pm would be there! If not, I don't think I'll bother going this year~

It's expensive with airfare =p

Guest coral2010

2008 was my first hollywood bowl concert also!

as soon as i found out dbsk was going to on the same continent as me, i quickly organized things to get over to LA

too bad this year is going to be difficult for me to go tho=/

Guest zulimonsterr

Thank you, kathy! <3

Another question:

(sorry lol) So tickets go on sale at 10AM California time. I live in Florida XD Does this mean tickets will go on sale for me at 1pm Florida time? (Cause its +3 hours)

Guest Masugomi

Thank you, kathy! <3

Another question:

(sorry lol) So tickets go on sale at 10AM California time. I live in Florida XD Does this mean tickets will go on sale for me at 1pm Florida time? (Cause its +3 hours)

Yep :D! So tickets for you are 1pm EST. Good luck! :)

So far it looks like i won't make it :'( But i'm still trying.

Guest squattingduck23

Thank you, kathy! <3

Another question:

AHH I live in Florida too!! yepp 1PM for us!!~~

haha I just talked to mommy about planning it. man...

all the AP testing is RIGHT after...

oh well.. haha

I'm REALLY hoping CNblue, SHINee and f(x) comeee!!! puhaha

I'm also deciding on whether or not to stay at the sponsored hotel.. but.. I think it'd be too crazy for my parents. LOL

Guest zulimonsterr

Thanks! Yeah, I'm not completely sure if I'm going to make it, since tickets are ridiculously expensive, and since I have to fly in and out and get a hotel, its even worse XD So my friends and I are going to buy tickets, but if none of our favorite bands are going (2pm2pm2pm <3 XD) then we'll probably end up selling them. We'll see~

Guest zulimonsterr

AHH I live in Florida too!! yepp 1PM for us!!~~

haha I just talked to mommy about planning it. man...

all the AP testing is RIGHT after...

oh well.. haha

I'm REALLY hoping CNblue, SHINee and f(x) comeee!!! puhaha

I'm also deciding on whether or not to stay at the sponsored hotel.. but.. I think it'd be too crazy for my parents. LOL

Ah really? Where in Florida?

I'm also curious about the sponsoring hotels, though I probably won't be staying in one XD

Guest H i k a r i

Speaking of sponsored hotel.. does anyone know which hotel(s) they are?

The sponsored hotel should be out around march i think.

Last year it was wilshire hotel and year before was sheraton hotel.

Yay! i found a group of six for garden seats.

I just hope we're able to get good tickets.

^ 2008 was my first year too! It was amazing!

I wasn't too happy with 2009~

I really wish 2pm would be there! If not, I don't think I'll bother going this year~

It's expensive with airfare =p

Yeah, well with the changing of who's in charge of the event- it was like their first time running the event and all so hopefully this year it'll be smoother (artist distribution line-up, like not putting all the idol at the end x0)

I'm hoping JYP does another Tour this year, 'cause if he does then 2PM should be coming but I don't know with the whole Jaebeom issues at hand >_<

Does anyone know if Delaware's time zone is the same as Florida? Sice were both on the eastern side of the U.S we should have the same time zones, right?

Just making sure.

Archived