[Drama 2010] Cinderella's Sister (Unni) 신데렐라 언니

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Guest chibitenten
:o OMG I can't wait for this to air...I'm waiting for Lee Min Ho's drama too, but Cinderella's unnie is top #1 in my must see right now. I love how they use knockin' on heavens door for the teaser, I love the song and it gives me good feelings, is like how they use Kissing you from Romeo+Juliet's movie in DG Choon Hyang. I hope they'll choose a good Soundtrack, not something like Boys Over Flowers with their overused main song...

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, gee, this actor doesn't seem to age. He just turned 30 but is still looking like in the mid 20's.

And, yeah, Jo Seung Woo is another "must-await-for" fine actor after MS. About Nam Goong Min, I always thought that he's a younger version of BYJ. I think he must have lost some weight while in MS.

So Shirley, shall I await for your episode recaps/summaries once this drama airs?

he has a very youngful face ..which can go against him sometimes --;; ~ but ya i cant believe he is 30~!

lol i need to find links to watch KBS ..this tv station doesnt always agree with me ! it will be nice to watch with the company here like in WISFC ^^

24th march is the press conference

^ thanks for the link, shirley :) i'm really liking CJM now

lol i am sure you will find him more adorable ^!as you watch him

Oh, a few acquaintance here. Wave to shirley + miel_1301 :).

Shirley, I am all for it. MGY is a great actress and she's growing fast!

wow! MGY is so intense. Love, love, love the look and vibe of this drama in the teaser #2. I would be happy to indulge in a slightly darker plot, with a different female character.

MGY has always been taking her own pace ..i think she intend to show a different side of her acting with this drama .hence this project after her amazing Painter of the wind performance ~~

ya...as dark as they can go~~ it will be thrilling

I chanced upon this blog: http://blog.naver.com/moonrabbit83

and his shots are totally amazing! really really nice :) :) :)

ohh those shots are so beautiful ~ ..sigh that picture of the two of the with the bicycle ..aiyoo what was going through my mind is ..i can continue the autumn tale story with jun seo and eun seo again , back through the tunnel ~ ~it was the tears of MGY which lure me into kdrama .

Guest butterball

Honeypia, the pics are beautiful. I cannot believe that CJM is already 30! He looks like a kid.

Shirley, do try to catch the KBS station. I have to give up live streaming, but will be reading your summary religiously.

^

The pics are absolutely breathtaking!The pics and teasers are making me sweat,i dont know what to expect and that makes it even better!:)

I really can't wait for the main few leads to storm us away from the screen!ahh time is passing so slow!

*waves to all soompiers

VIIKIi has already created a page for the drama,so head on tow atch it when it airs VIIKII-CINDERELLA SISTER

Guest exbow

Taecyeon takes on Chun Jung Myung

by heartfacee on March 17, 2010 @ 10:45 PM (EDT)

201003180916491001_2.jpg

Its been revealed that actor Chun Jung Myung and 2PMs Taecyeon had a very fierce fight on the upcoming drama Cinderellas Sister!

For those of you that dont know, Chun Jung Myung plays Hong Ki-hoon, a guy that has been hurt before but hides it and uses coldness to stay sane. He doesnt receive love so he gives no love. But then he meets Eunjo, played by Moon Geun Young and realizes what hes been missing out on. Taecyeon plays Han Jungwoo, who loves Eunjo because she was the only woman that ever cooked a meal for him when he was younger.

So as you can see, these boys will both fight for Moon Geun Young throughout the whole drama. But in these photos, we see them fight quite physically. The two are the complete opposites on the drama. Ones a bad boy and the other is the sweet one. Lets find out who will win starting on the 31st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/taecyeon-ta...chun-jung-myung

Guest GeunGeunCouple

i only had the chance to edit the main page at the moment , sorry~

i'll try my best to update!

but anyway, thanks to those who keep the thread updated ^.~

let's all keep it lively~

Guest F2TSweetS

ooh when I saw the cast being "moon gun young", I had to click into this thread! so excited to see her in a modern drama again! its been a while since I've seen one.. and I see taecyeon will be in this drama! <3 my fave and love him on 'family out season 2' :] so funny and cute. this is a drama I'm looking forward to! but I just can't picture Moon Geun Young as a 'evil stepsister' in this drama.. she has that innocent/sweet character in her... that I thought she'll be the 'Cinderella' . xD anyway, can't wait! haven't seen a drama since I ended 'Assorted Gems' (which I loved but sad it ended..)

Guest chibitenten

Sooo Chun Jung Myung's character will be as torn as Moon Geung Yong! It seems like they will heal each other and learn how to express feelings since they both have a cold outside...Can't wait to watch the 1st episode!

Guest alicechen

^ Aww the pictures above give me this forlorn feeling for Taecyeon's character. Like the typical second male lead, always watching the female lead from behind... haha is it photoshopped? :P I realized after typing in the first sentence.... MGY looks gorgeous as the bad girl!! Love it!

CANNOT wait until March 31st!

Guest em-jae

geunyeong looks so tiny compare to taecyeon, hehe

i dont know why i giggle at taecyeon at the back, he has so much hotness!

Guest honeypia

^^ Thank you so much for the new link of the making of the MV. How I so LOVEEE CJM and MGY chasing and teasing each other :D Waaaah, i should stop myself from too much fangirling (and the show has not even started yet) LOL!!!

Guest pinkwave

is this another revenge themed drama? dramas abt revenge are becoming a trend these days...lol...i can see jang seo hee in moon geun young's face and acting..im looking forward to this one..

Guest isabella_lp

Hello everyone! :D

Am I too late to join you here? :) Beat me, this show has made me (officially) break my vow to stay away melodrama after WISFC (also have seen many old faces in here, by the way ^_^ ). I'm sure they know how to balance between true acting skill (MGY, CYM) and eye-candy (TY :blush: ) for the cast. Not sure if I'm sensing wrong but I've always felt that SW's character may turn to a villain instead of MGY's, especially after seeing the still of her (SW) sitting in a bar :unsure:

Archived