[Drama 2010] Cinderella's Sister (Unni) 신데렐라 언니

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Guest Carpathien

This drama seems really intense. I was kinda hoping for an amusing drama but I love Chun Jung Myung and Moon Geun Young so I'm really looking forward to it anyways.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the making-of video, she elbowed him during their hug-from-the-back :lol: and just after the voice-over goes "omo omo melodramatic moment between these two"

i really can't wait to see MGY and CJM again. i hope it will be good (please be better than WISFC)

Guest butterball

in the making-of video, she elbowed him during their hug-from-the-back :lol: and just after the voice-over goes "omo omo melodramatic moment between these two"

i really can't wait to see MGY and CJM again. i hope it will be good (please be better than WISFC)

I think there will be a lot of angst! Nevertheless, I am looking forward to this one!

Guest Hebihime_Hancock

http://www.dongdrama.com/three-actresses-t...tion-match.html

Three Actresses Take Image Transformation Match

Three new Korean dramas will bring us to the transformation match of three great Korean actresses. Moon Geun Young (Cinderella’s Sister, KBS2), Son Ye Jin (Personal Prefence, MBC), and Kim So Yeon (Prosecutor Princess, SBS) will play a different character from the dramas before. They turn 180-degree change appearance of the image.

‘Cinderella’s Sister’ will show us a mature side of Moon Geun Young. She wants to show us that she is not a child actress anymore. Playing role of a step sister of Cinderella, she plays an antagonist character that never she has done before. We always see a cute and beautiful image of Moon Geun Youn in her previous drama, but I think it’s more interesting to watch her change-image in this drama.

Another actress who will show us a different character in her new drama is Son Ye Jin. She will co-work with popular actor Lee Min Ho in new MBC Korean drama ‘Personal Preference’. In her appearance before, ‘Spotlight’ (MBC, 2008) she played as a sophisticated person. But, if we see the pictures of ‘Personal Preference’ she seems to turn into a cute and naïve person. Well, I think this is one of the reasons why this drama is waited, besides the appearance of Lee Min Ho.

One more new Korean drama shown us the change-image of the actress is ‘Prosecutor Princess’ broadcasted SBS. Kim So Yeon as a main lead female will play as a talented girl who is more interested in being fashionable and dislikes hard work, so she is far from being an ideal prosecutor and has doubts about her suitability for her job. Of course, it will be So Yeon’s new image after her role in blockbuster drama ‘IRIS’ (KBS2. 2009) which is more serious character without much talked.

Well, they will definitely be the viewer’s attention in April. It’s great to see how they take a challenge to reform a new image.

Source: dongA

Credit: dongdrama

Guest bluelily

I think there will be a lot of angst! Nevertheless, I am looking forward to this one!

A little angst would be great but I hope they cut down on the genre a bit The plot is revenge driven but it would be nice to have a lit humor in it to soften the blow. Angst dramas are so depressing to watch after two episodes. I hope this won't be one of them..

Guest butterball

A little angst would be great but I hope they cut down on the genre a bit The plot is revenge driven but it would be nice to have a lit humor in it to soften the blow. Angst dramas are so depressing to watch after two episodes. I hope this won't be one of them..

I hear you and completely agree. A balance is good, yes?

This drama already has amazing cast. Hopefully the director and especially the writer will not let us down.

Guest Rainie

I thought I was done with melodramas after WISFC...I usually don't go for melodramas and tend to stay away as often as possible. WISFC was so frustrating to watch at times...but at least the ending wasn't bad. I hope this drama isn't over-dramatic...but I'm also tuning into Oh My Lady, which will hopefully balance this drama out.

waah the trailer looks really thrilling.I expect something like BL with a lot of intrigues and misunderstandings.

And one thing I just have to add: taec looks so hot and manly!! I'm already sad for him cos he surely won't get the girl since he is the second male lead

Guest K_a_n

It seems like the tables have turn because Seo Woo who is supposed to be Cinderella appears to the be evil one here. That's rather interesting! Moon Geun Young, Taecyeon, and Chun Jung Myung love triangle seems to be interesting. I cannot wait for this drama to come out!

Guest taec-e

HUh....loving the teaser...it's look much better than 'personal taste teaser' cough* cough&\*...plus Taec is super hot...

Guest honeypia

I actually can't wait to see the two (MGY and CJM) act together. Basing from the BTS and pics, they match well :) And i hope it translates to chemistry too.

Guest exbow

2PM’s Taecyeon goes topless in Cinderella’s Sister

by heartfacee on March 14, 2010 @ 11:25 PM (EDT)

20100315taecyeon460x381.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon is known for showing off his amazing body from time to time. In the upcoming drama Cinderella’s Sister, Taecyeon will show off his masculinity, of course, with his shirt off once again to his adoring female fans.

Taecyeon plays an original baseball player named Jungwoo. He shows love for Eunjo, played by Moon Geun Young, who is the only person that fed him.

He takes off his shirt for a scene where he is practicing baseball. I wonder if it was done for the purpose of the scene or for more ratings.

When he showed off his six pack to the cast and crew of the drama, the girls on staff fainted people were impressed.

His body is more than impressive, don’t you think? The first episode airs on the 31st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/2pms-taecye...derellas-sister

I thought I was done with melodramas after WISFC...I usually don't go for melodramas and tend to stay away as often as possible. WISFC was so frustrating to watch at times...but at least the ending wasn't bad. I hope this drama isn't over-dramatic...but I'm also tuning into Oh My Lady, which will hopefully balance this drama out.

I'm all for the angst :D as long as it's not emotionally manipulative, if you know what I mean. Like events must happen because it makes sense, not because it's used as a plot device to simply create conflicts. I was omgwhatthe$&^# when the older brother died in WISFC. Honestly, the girl swam for 2 months and stayed alive but her brother went in and died on his first try? Righttttttt. Uhh huhh.

I'm thinking that even though MGY's edgy character is a contrast to SW's softer one, SW isn't all that nice either? Hopefully not. I'm not looking forward to forever-nice angelic darling sort of character. And more than the romance, I'm anticipating the stepsisters-dynamic. But at the same time I don't want to sit here and imagine things up because whenever you have visions, you tend to get disappointed.

Archived