[Drama 2010] Cinderella's Sister (Unni) 신데렐라 언니

Guest GeunGeunCouple

Guest jchang

if anyone is still looking for Cinderella Sister direct downloads, visit: http://endlesslvofkdrama.blogspot.com/2010/08/cinderella-sister.html

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PaulAtreides

I've just finished watching this drama (or rather, watching episodes 1-14 then skimming through the rest) and I have to say that this is one of the dumbest and waste of time dramas I have ever seen. <_<

Looking back at some of the comments, I'm just glad that I didn't go into this drama because of any particular actor or actress. I only know the main girl because of having seen her in the past, but I'm glad I didn't hold her on a pedastal while going into watching this drama like many people here did.

Where to begin....The show clearly had the intentions of making you root for one of the girls (I'll let you guess who) all the while making you hate the other one. In some of the earlier comments, people talked about how they were glad that neither girl was either the kind you just hated or the kind you liked and wanted to see end up happy. Yet by the time the show ended, that's exactly what had happened. One daughter was the girl everyone liked and the other, the one no one could stand anymore. fury.gif

Many people didn't like the fact the Hyo Seon's character didn't give Eun Jo's character the letter in episode 4. Yet seeing as how Eun Jo had treated her up until then, who here would have done otherwise? Oh yeah, try not to picture Eun Jo as your favorite actress when you answer. Eun Jo clearly had it coming and I'm glad Hyo Seon did it.

Up until (around) episode 10, you think and hope that they'll show Hyo Seon's character grow up, that she'll end up making something out of herself, that she'll stop clinging to those around her and who clearly don't want her. Yet when you watch episodes 11-14, you realize that's not going to happen. Hyo Seon just stays her pathetic clingy self, making you cringe at each and every of her scenes.

In the last 10 episodes, Hyo Seon's character becomes an absolute shame. She's so pathetic, always clinging to those who hurt her, acting like some kind of stupid loser. That's one of the things I hate about korena dramas. For pratical reasons, they don't want to introduce anyone besides the main characters. Of course, the logical thing would be to have Hyo Seon make some friends, but this can't happen because the production team would have to hire new actors. So instead, you have Hyo Seon moping around and crying about how she has no one in the last 10 episodes. I really couldn't stand it.

And during that time, they make Eun Jo's character be the one people should like, by making her be the strong one, the deserving one, the smart one, the capable one, the special one, the misunderstood one, the sought after one, the one all the guys fawn over. Please. fury.gif Do I look like I'm going to fall for that? Sorry, that actress who portrayed her has nothing on me. :wacko:

I'm really glad I just skimmed the last 6 episodes. This drama really got on my nerves, like no other drama has been able to do to me. :angry: The fact that the two girls were so unbalanced (as in, one you couldn't stand, the other you were supposed to like). Talk about cliché from the house of cliché. The only difference is that instead of "Cinderella" being the one you were supposed to like, it's her stepsister. Aside from that, everything is the same as in the fairytale. Talk about a lack of originality.

I was really hoping Hyo Seon's character would redeem herself, that she would show Eun Jo, show her stepmother, show Ki Hoon that she didn't need any of them. No, they made Hye Seon's life's purpose be being with them. Poor pathetic Hyo Seon, so desperate to be loved that she'll take anything, even those that only put her down, that kick her when she's down.

I just got fed up with this character, even more so than the our-drama-is-original-it's-the-step-sister-you're-supposed-to-like Eun Jo character.

And romance? A romance so forced, I don't even have words for it. "Oh, it was love at first sight. You know you want me, but you're just stubborn. Oh, I am just going to keep waiting, year after year. Oh, I don't know that there exist other people in the world, because I only love you." Please. Get over your damn self. She rejects you, go date someone else. Moping around going "Eun Jo Ya, Eun Jo Ya", as if the world were limited to her presence, like some sort of pathetic dog on a leash. Should have ended up with Hyo Seon instead. A perfect match.

Ughh...this drama leaves a rather bitter taste in my mouth. I've never been much of a drama guy (maybe that's the problem, the fact that I'm a guy? :wacko: ), but with dramas like this, I can understand why. If I didn't alreadly like the korean culture and language, I would never want to get into it after watching this drama.

I'm learning korean so watching dramas will help. But in the future, I'm not sticking around till the end if the first few episodes don't do it for me. Or else I might end up disgusted of korean culture.

Edit (Three hours later): Ugh, I just can't stop thinking about how much I hated this drama that I'm become completely demotivated to go back to my korean language lessons. I keep thinking this drama to be representative of korean society and culture, and that just turns me the hell off.

I just really hated the Eun Jo character, so much so I wish she had gone through her plan to kill herself. Stupid bi-atch, really:angry: Everyone is kind to her but she just pisses on everyone, but then all the men love her and want her. Seriously, she didn't deserve anything from anyone but got everything because she was a manipulative little witch. And why all the men fawn over her, that makes me sick to the stomach.

Guest mimich610

i just wanna say i love the drama..the actors, the actress..all..the actors n actresses r all talented..they d tried hard to make the drama a great drama..maybe some of the things in the drama s x so great like some people think but we ourselves will x be able to pull out the acting like they did..n i think dis drama is great..the love came too late but still it made us wait..n..ej s x a x gd person..she had received x love before so i think it s normal for her to behave like dat..n..i believe, her character s like dat because she was trying to protect her own heart..as her manner towards hs..well, hs should be more independent..yeah..maybe she wanted hs to grow up..n in da end hs managed to grow up in my opinion because she did accept the fact dat kh n ej love each other..kh role..he s a gd actor..n very talented..he cried n made others feel wat he felt in the drama..he s torn between his love n wat he was asked to do(by his father)..i think the plot is interesting..maybe x 5 starred but still it s nice..extra bonus with excellent stars..i kept rewatching dis drama..and though i know dat dis s subjective but they had done a great job so why x we appreciate n give them a round of applause..i think we r all well mannered people so we should discuss things the mature way..hehe..sorry..just my thoughts..anyway, i love cs..n jm n gy..so much..x because i simply i adore the couple but because of their acting..they did make the drama came to life.. :lol:

Guest arciliata158

There is always like or dislike for a drama.

Just a simple advise for PaulAtreides -  If you totally don't like a drama, instead of throwing your temper, next time please just turn it off and stop think about it. It wastes your time and energy, seriously.

A Drama supposes to be an entertainment.  If I don't like a drama, I can simply turn it off from the first or two episodes, even tho' it has average rating 40% .

Guest PaulAtreides

There is always like or dislike for a drama.

Just a simple advise for PaulAtreides -  If you totally don't like a drama, instead of throwing your temper, next time please just turn it off and stop think about it. It wastes your time and energy, seriously.

A Drama supposes to be an entertainment.  If I don't like a drama, I can simply turn it off from the first or two episodes, even tho' it has average rating 40% .

Like I said, I hoped that Hyo Seons character would make something of herself, hence why I watched until episode 14. Once I realized she would not, that she'd just continue being that character you pity and can't stand, I just quickly skimmed through the last 6 episodes to see if something unexpected would happen with her character.

Don't worry, like I said in my post, I won't make the same mistake twice of hoping things will change.

Guest aprilfool

i agree with arciliata158 .if u don't like it, u can stop watching & stop thinking abt it.i understand that many people have different points of view & they can share their thoughts abt the drama freely :rolleyes:

But..all the actors,actresses,director ,scriptwriter and staff members r tried so hard for that drama..they don't even have enough sleep & they've done their best ..since CS is a drama romance,it may be a little depressing ...if u don't like it, just try watching some romance comedy ...for us,we like it so we watched that drama so many times hehe..i've never thought that it waste my time &..even more we can get life lessons from that. :)

PEACE!

melodygmm seems like yr enquiry just been answered, just saw the news at Baidu

Cinderellasisterdvd.jpg

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/3935994?scode=032&srank=1

http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_id=85&ai_id=16205&inno_Session=56a2def85f23e81af174c991fd5351a3

From the english explaination from innolife is there will be 384 mins of special video but the bad news is there is NO English sub on special video. :tears:

Understand from the korean website; yes24, the release date will be 28th Aug while innofile will release on 31st Aug. Anyone interested?

- 지역코드 : 3,4,5,6

- 녹화방식 : Dual Layer

- 본편 16부. Special Features : DISC 11장

- Language : Korean

- Subtitles : English(부가영상 제외)

[special Features]

1.김갑수,문근영,천정명,옥택연 5회 코멘터리 : 68분

2.메이킹 : 108분

3.메이킹 인 키스 : 38분

4.비하인드 토크 : 23분

5.인터뷰

-.문근영 : 22분

-.천정명 : 25분

-.옥택연 : 24분

-.김갑수 : 24분

-.김영조PD : 18분

-.김원섭PD : 11분

6.명장면 : 14분

7.뮤직비디오 2편 : 9분

Guest Startulle

@Melodygmm:........u deserve a big round of applause!!!!

I love every word u said describing these complex characters!!! that's why i love this drama so much! it was so unconventional and showed to us different kind of love between all of them...mother/daughter/stepsister.....but i felt sorry and heartbroken the most for KH.....he didnt have nobody to love him till he found out HS' father, right?!

Like real Life we do make mistakes and wrong choices as they did , we open doors or close them, we want to be loved and we do whatever it takes for it, and when u do love somebody u do sacrifices !

I just dont understand why people hated it, cant they see how real the characters were?!

Guest singapore0950

Hello!

I got question......^^

I am looking a song which i don't know the title and singer? :unsure::wacko:

And not sure (forgotten) in which epi.:(

EJ's & HS's (step brother) dance and singing it.

Brother, also asked EJ's to sing it too:(

And she tried while watching from the desktop......computer:)

anyone knows?

Hope you all don't mind to share with me:(

thanks thanks thanks in advance!

THanks! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest aprilfool

Hello!

I got question......^^

I am looking a song which i don't know the title and singer? :unsure::wacko:

And not sure (forgotten) in which epi.:(

EJ's & HS's (step brother) dance and singing it.

Brother, also asked EJ's to sing it too:(

And she tried while watching from the desktop......computer:)

anyone knows?

Hope you all don't mind to share with me:(

thanks thanks thanks in advance!

THanks! w00t.gifw00t.gif

hello..i think u r talking about "Bo Peep Bo Peep" song by T-ara..

Guest singapore0950

hello..i think u r talking about "Bo Peep Bo Peep" song by T-ara..

Hello aprilfool

Thanks so much.......

Yes Yes...It is this song ^^ Bo Peep bo Peep ^^

In fact, i thought sang by Beast... haha!

Thanks!

Guest zerocloud

it was so unconventional and showed to us different kind of love between all of them...mother/daughter/stepsister.....but i felt sorry and heartbroken the most for KH.....he didnt have nobody to love him till he found out HS' father, right?!

Like real Life we do make mistakes and wrong choices as they did , we open doors or close them, we want to be loved and we do whatever it takes for it, and when u do love somebody u do sacrifices !

I just dont understand why people hated it, cant they see how real the characters were?!

Yeah, "unconventional" is a precise word for the drama. The very reason I love this drama is every role in this drama has a very distinguishing characteristic of their own. For example, Eun-jo isn't a typical kind of lead character to start with. I won't be surprised if some people found her dislikeable in the beginning. In fact I think it's its intention to let us kinda hate this emotionless/indifferent role in the beginning. But isn't the scriptwriter really something? As it turned out, I feel for her so much that I could cry or smile with her. The same with other characters... I agree with you they are all very real. I don't think I need to go into more detail since you love the drama like I do. Well this isn't some people's typical k-drama, which actually makes it one of my favorite dramas ever.  

hi!!! i just started watching this drama and i am so hooked. I just finished watching episode 8 and i've cried buckets already. Looking forward to the other eps!

Moon geun young's acting is superb. i love chun jung myung. :D

Guest Startulle09

Yeah, "unconventional" is a precise word for the drama. The very reason I love this drama is every role in this drama has a very distinguishing characteristic of their own. For example, Eun-jo isn't a typical kind of lead character to start with. I won't be surprised if some people found her dislikeable in the beginning. In fact I think it's its intention to let us kinda hate this emotionless/indifferent role in the beginning. But isn't the scriptwriter really something? As it turned out, I feel for her so much that I could cry or smile with her. The same with other characters... I agree with you they are all very real. I don't think I need to go into more detail since you love the drama like I do. Well this isn't some people's typical k-drama, which actually makes it one of my favorite dramas ever.  

HI ZeroCloud.............................it touched our heart cause these situations can happen to anyone of us, may not be that drastically but i keep thinking what i would do in their shoes.  Que Sera Sera is another indie drama that i love!!!

Archived