[Drama 2010] Cinderella's Sister (Unni) 신데렐라 언니

Guest GeunGeunCouple

and I am so falling in love with CS again!!! Chun Jung Myung <3 Moon Geun Young... *dies* Ive been a lurker in this thread since day 1 of CS! haha this is my first time to post something in here. then months ago I got lost for awhile with MSOAN madness but now Im back on the RIGHT track! LOL... and im glad that a lot of Filipinos are loving CS!!! :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fayrouz

hi everyone of drama cinderella sisters

i am also a korean drama crazy or addicted,

but i am an non asian girl and wish to have asian drama

also here in belgium europe

i wish to love drama and share it with everyone but in belgium the dramas

that are on is nothing compared to korean dramas!

so if you also want to share your love drama with everyone please sign the petition,

with your name and country even if you are from korea , so we can overcome bariers

for the love of wonderfull dramas

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/357312-tv-korean-drama-for-foreigners-and-asian/page__p__16885924#entry16885924

thank you , merci, dank u! khamshamida

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pkorea08

HI, I am just new hear and a lurker for the past 2 weeks. I feel inlove with CJM and MGY! I must agree that they have strong chemistry onscreen!

Thank you for all the BTS stories and photos. I watched Happy Together and somehow, their body langauge tells it all that they are attracted to each other esp. CJM. The mere fact that they are aloof touching each other or some sort of awkardness means they are afraid to show their true feelings. It is obvious that CJM listens to all the answers of MGY whenever asked. Even the time she mentioned about to whom she is close too. Also, you'll never know, when CJM mentioned about the 2 actresses he is close to, MGY did before the end of the show mentioned 2 names of guys she is closed too.;)

BTW, not sure if this is accurate but there was a news that CJM was in Cebu, Phils. shooting for his movie. Here is the link:   http://dolores.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490640&page=31

There is a woman she is with...is she someone impt.? I really hope that CJM and MGY will fall for each otehr in real life. It's been almost 7 months that CS ended in Korea but no sigthings of them together yet. I hope they are just hiding.;) By observation, it seems that CJM ismore into MGY and therefore, maybe the reason why there is no development yet is bec. MGY is not attracted to him? I noticed too that CJM's projects are with characters of a bad/tough guy lately. His movie and new drama with a bit of action. Also his hairstyle is like TY  of 2pm now with bangs. Does the transformation integrate to MGY's interest in a dating partner? I noticed too in happy together show, it seems the CJM thinks or observes that MGY is more into TY and that's why he is being BITTER! :) JUST MY OPINION;)

Guest apple_red

HI, I am just new hear and a lurker for the past 2 weeks. I feel inlove with CJM and MGY! I must agree that they have strong chemistry onscreen!

Thank you for all the BTS stories and photos. I watched Happy Together and somehow, their body langauge tells it all that they are attracted to each other esp. CJM. The mere fact that they are aloof touching each other or some sort of awkardness means they are afraid to show their true feelings. It is obvious that CJM listens to all the answers of MGY whenever asked. Even the time she mentioned about to whom she is close too. Also, you'll never know, when CJM mentioned about the 2 actresses he is close to, MGY did before the end of the show mentioned 2 names of guys she is closed too.;)

BTW, not sure if this is accurate but there was a news that CJM was in Cebu, Phils. shooting for his movie. Here is the link:   http://dolores.pinoy...=490640&page=31

There is a woman she is with...is she someone impt.? I really hope that CJM and MGY will fall for each otehr in real life. It's been almost 7 months that CS ended in Korea but no sigthings of them together yet. I hope they are just hiding.;) By observation, it seems that CJM ismore into MGY and therefore, maybe the reason why there is no development yet is bec. MGY is not attracted to him? I noticed too that CJM's projects are with characters of a bad/tough guy lately. His movie and new drama with a bit of action. Also his hairstyle is like TY  of 2pm now with bangs. Does the transformation integrate to MGY's interest in a dating partner? I noticed too in happy together show, it seems the CJM thinks or observes that MGY is more into TY and that's why he is being BITTER! :) JUST MY OPINION;)

they're just good friends...at least that's what i know..

TY, MGY and CJM all good friends...same with MGY and JKS and KJW in MSOAN..

I think they support each other works and visa versa, nothing more ...never heard any rumour about MGY and CJM....heard a little bit rumour with TY but it was died down soon when both very busy with their personal job...

but TY said that both keep change sms to support each other job..

but i think it's good that fans thought they're dating or so, it show how good they're acting was.

Guest penny020779

hi jennie, CJM said in the interview that he usually hangs out with MGY after taping. and they usually discussed about their roles. (but does it seems more like romancing "eunjo-yah"? hehe) he also said that if given the chance he would really love to work again with these young talented actors in the future. :)

btw, seems like its been a while :P

im missing everything so much.

yoah sharkies :P

hey shirley, thanks for your makguli treat!

just wanted to give my picks from "the most favorite kihoon one liners"

it would have to be...

"BAD GIRL"

"EUNG...EUNG..."

and ofcourse "EUNJO-YAH" (this one has really made an impact to my ears LOL i hear it like anytime and everywhere~ it's my msg tone :P)

but i would have to say the "I LOVE YOU" is the sweetest thing that could ever been said!

how i just wished eunjo have called kihoon his name, and enough of the "that person" thingy. although i doubt that she would call him "oppa" but if she calls him "KIHOONIE", it could have been much sweeter! then i would pick it as my best liner among the cast ;)

and thanks for the mommy/baby CS bonding clip. the mommy was so funny and the baby is so cute!

(hehe, i suddenly imagined arci with kiyo from that clip :P miss you so much dear!)

hey lurky sharky lyn! thanks for your translations. and for being an active FAQ admin of the thread LOL~! ;)

to atsirk Cistah, LOL i really love reading your wacky fangirling moments. the soccer story rocks! and nice summary you have there for withholding CS which means we are already progressing to more long term withdrawals :lol:

@ monimoni, we still don't have any news whether it will be available for international fans. *crossedfingers*

our dear idolize will keep us updated for the DVD ;)

although i heard the Director's Cut will be limited only for the first 6000 fans if im not mistaken? (not really sure about that, pls correct me if im wrong.)

anyway, pingpong greetings to honeypia, lualm, melody, besco and to the new active lurkers in the house luvanya and jennie!

hello to all Cisters!

and something to cheer up korea for tonight's fight!

*quoted image*

credit: DC

it's thursday. i miss saying "tonight is the night!"

im glad the thread is still full of zip!!!

hi geun geun couple, can you share also what was cjm's comment regarding people preferring him for seo woo? i'm just curious knowing.... thank you =)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest penny020779

up for this page! it's the last night of cinderella's sister in the philippines... my days won't be complete without eun jo and ki hoon :tears:

• 2 months later...
Guest lualm

Hello, Cinderella's Sister fans! Have you been to the fan club lately?

We're looking for dedicated fans who would like to moderate this club. Anyone interested can send me a PM. :)

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/cinderellas-sister

• 3 months later...
Guest gille shannen

hi guys! i dunno if this was asked before but i want to know what was the car moon geun young is using in this drama, the white one? if im not mistaken its subaru but im not sure. i hope someone can answer my question. thanks a bunch!

I just started to watch cinderella sister , and am already at episode 10 , actually I never thought I will ever watch it cuz I read its full of angst , but I just finished whats up fox? , and CJM simply became my new addiction , so I decided to watch CS just for him , but I got hooked , EUN JO  character  captured my heart  , so rare in korean drama , MGY is such an amazing actress , and she with my CJM were such priceless couple with incredible chemistry , I soooooooooooooooo believe they have something for each other , cuz seriously I go stunned at their scenes , anyway , am happy I still have 10 more episodes cuz I dont want it io end , CJM &MGY , FIGHTING.......

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase , CS lovers , can anyone give me the links to the making , behind the scenes , and videos for my lovely couple CJM & MGY ? cuz I cant search 429 pages , pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase , help  a new comer !!!!!!

Guest MoonIsSquare

I just started to watch cinderella sister , and am already at episode 10 , actually I never thought I will ever watch it cuz I read its full of angst , but I just finished whats up fox? , and CJM simply became my new addiction , so I decided to watch CS just for him , but I got hooked , EUN JO  character  captured my heart  , so rare in korean drama , MGY is such an amazing actress , and she with my CJM were such priceless couple with incredible chemistry , I soooooooooooooooo believe they have something for each other , cuz seriously I go stunned at their scenes , anyway , am happy I still have 10 more episodes cuz I dont want it io end , CJM &MGY , FIGHTING.......

hihihi im glad that a new CS fan thinks that they have something for each other. lol :wub: Its been a year and 3mos since it ended and i am still under CS spell especially CJM&MGY. :wub: you search for it in YT. You should watch their Kiss bts!!!  its a MUST!!! :D

• 9 months later...

Archived