Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

phi3nk said: when i read an article which translated by @seungshinl about Guk's relationship with his father, i remember this video. so touching when he said saranghamnida, and his dad reaction was so cool. Awwww.... 

and his parents watched his perform (just a glimpse, around 10.50) showing us their support to their only son. and LOL at his arm cloth. it was embarrassing moment at some people, but he managed it well.
[deleted]
Happy 10.000 days In Guk-ssi , and always be the best son to your parents.

• Like 1

Invitation to join the Team EngGuk!!Get Excited  
Seo In Guk Blog is on its way 
I posted a new story about the news that 'the King's Face' will air in Japan starting March 15, 2015 on the Blog today.  I did not want to do it again here so I decided to post the blog here. www.seoinguk.wordpress.com
ppoy2Ly.png
The Blog is still under construction and it needs a lot of work but I wanted you to have an advance look.  

I'm learning how to blog as we go along.  I still have two more weeks of Blogging 101.  I need to figure out how to do the video, audio and photo galleries properly for the Blog.  We need to fill in way more information about all the CF's, Dramas, movie and Albums Seo In Guk have released and involved in.
SO please join The Team EngGuk.  There is something for everyone to do !!!
We will be launching it on all of the social media (Facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, instagram, reddit, YouTube, Vimoe and Dailymotion and whatever else we can grab) with brand news subbed videos and translated news articles.  On March 30th !
The Team EngGuk are so far made up of these great people:
euhanadiver0707Noena-NauliNoer
NabilahOand ilynnsg who brought along her friend @spockman !!
We have lots more room for you.  Contact me through the Blog or pm me here on Soompi!
PS:  I need to thank @diver0707 for teaching me how to screen capture.  Dada, it's here and it's on my Blog.  Now I need to learn how to gif!

• Like 1

Lots of stories in the Naver reporting that the whole cast of the "Laws of the Jugle" are back in the country, including our SIG.  The program will air in April.
No photo of Seo In Guk at the airport though!  Wonder what Seo In Guk is doing next!

• Like 1

Lots of stories in the Naver reporting that the whole cast of the "Laws of the Jugle" are back in the country, including our SIG.  The program will air in April.

No photo of Seo In Guk at the airport though!  Wonder what Seo In Guk is doing next!

inguk only participated in the first half of the filming due to his japanese activities so he left vietnam on thr 27th and arrived in japan on the 28th feb. He left japan on the 2nd march and arrived back in korea on the same day. Thats why he wasnt with the group who came back today. After he left, kim jong min and park hyung sik joined the filming.

Since hes been back, from instagram we know he went to have his eyes checked, and also had an isenberg photoshoot, where he was interviewed together with park min young by hanbam. Hopefully that gets aired soon!!!

Ps. Ive been wanting to tell u this, but its actually dc inside and not dc insider :)

cecilia said:

seungshinl

said:

Invitation to join the Team EngGuk!!
Get Excited  
Seo In Guk Blog is on its way 
I posted a new story about the news that 'the King's Face' will air in Japan starting March 15, 2015 on the Blog today.  I did not want to do it again here so I decided to post the blog here. www.seoinguk.wordpress.com
ppoy2Ly.png

The Blog is still under construction and it needs a lot of work but I wanted you to have an advance look.  

I'm learning how to blog as we go along.  I still have two more weeks of Blogging 101.  I need to figure out how to do the video, audio and photo galleries properly for the Blog.  We need to fill in way more information about all the CF's, Dramas, movie and Albums Seo In Guk have released and involved in.

SO please join The Team EngGuk.  There is something for everyone to do !!!

We will be launching it on all of the social media (Facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, instagram, reddit, YouTube, Vimoe and Dailymotion and whatever else we can grab) with brand news subbed videos and translated news articles.  

On March 30th !

The Team EngGuk are so far made up of these great people:

euhanadiver0707Noena-NauliNoer
NabilahO

and 

ilynnsg

who brought along her friend @spockman !!

We have lots more room for you.  Contact me through the Blog or pm me here on Soompi!

PS:  I need to thank @diver0707 for teaching me how to screen capture.  Dada, it's here and it's on my Blog.  Now I need to learn how to gif!

• Like 1

Wow... @seungshinl, you have a solid and awesome team here. I am sure the blog also daebak!!!!

Please.. Please.. even if all of you busy later, make sure to visit and post something here also, otherwise this thread will "death" again

:((

Fighting for EngGuk Team :-bd

• Like 1

Wow... @seungshinl, you have a solid and awesome team here. I am sure the blog also daebak!!!!

Please.. Please.. even if all of you busy later, make sure to visit and post something here also, otherwise this thread will "death" again

:((

Fighting for EngGuk Team :-bd

Have you not seen our blog yet?  go check it out www.seoinguk.wordpress.com

Don't worry everything I translate for the Blog or post anything I will post it here.  We'v

Our visitor #'s to the Blog went up by 10 times in two days since I posted the blog address here. I didn't go from 2 to 20 I swear.  Much larger number than that :)

I had no idea there were so many lurkers on this thread!  Thank you lurkers!  Please feel free to come out and play any time :)