Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

aesna said:

Top Start News has a 'survey' going on until March 10th.  People are asked to vote for 'whom they would miss the MOST if and when he enlists for the military' 

Seo In Guk is the second highest to be missed.  I don't know who the first guy is.  A singer I am guessing.

Anyway here is the link for you to look at if you wish.

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=110902

I think you can vote by pressing the blue round button at the end of his 'bar'.  I'm guessing....

gkZreNY.jpgcr. Naver

A new 'old' photo in a very small article in Naver talking about what Seo In Guk said about a gag (comedy) woman named Jang Do Yun when they both appeared in a variety show 'Radio Star'.  Apparently he told her she is very attractive except when she is performing than she wrecks her looks like a pro.  Apparently this woman is known as the most attractive woman in Korean comedy.
i have no idea why a story about something like this.  But I just wanted to post the photo!
http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=198014

Guk Night!

• Like 1

seungshinl said: gkZreNY.jpgcr. Naver

A new 'old' photo in a very small article in Naver talking about what Seo In Guk said about a gag (comedy) woman named Jang Do Yun when they both appeared in a variety show 'Radio Star'.  Apparently he told her she is very attractive except when she is performing than she wrecks her looks like a pro.  Apparently this woman is known as the most attractive woman in Korean comedy.
i have no idea why a story about something like this.  But I just wanted to post the photo!
http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=198014

Guk Night!I've seen the video somewhere but i'm not too sure where..i think in dailymotion.

Watch "[VOSTRO S/S MAKING FILM with SEOINGUK]보스트로 서인국 2015 봄여름 메이킹영상" on YouTube [VOSTRO S/S MAKING FILM with SEOINGUK]보스트로 서인국 2015 봄여름 메이킹영상:

11053055_782398921857056_44523305965989211018780_782398845190397_284280789818423
11052547_782398891857059_119824618715820

Hong Yen's brother is a staff of the TV reality show "Law of the Jungle" in Vietnam. He and his wife took Guk to go to eat and then took him to Tan Son Nhat international airport for him to fly to Hongkong. They commented that Gukkie is a friendly, lovely guy and especially not a picky eater pacman emoticon Very "Seo In Guk"! pacman emoticonAccording them, Gukkie was in Vietnam since the end of February for "Law of the Jungle" and he just left Vietnam to fly to Hongkong for an event this Monday. As scheduled, Guk would fly back to Vietnam for "Law of the Jungle", but the schedule was changed, so Guk flew from Hongkong to Korea. So pity frown emoticon Hong Yen is very lucky when her brother helped her to get Guk's autograph and Guk is very kind to give them a candy box which has his image for promote Last Song printed on ^^ Thanks to Hong Yen for sharing the images and information with us heart emoticon

cr
cr: Hong Yen @ facebook

• Like 1