Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to them:blush:

----

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-12

Article: [Exclusive] Seo In Guk ♥ Park Boram dating for 1 year and 6 months '7 year age difference'

Spoiler

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,058, -139] In a relationship instead of going to the army

2. [+740, -119] Go to the army

3. [+679, -110] So he can't go to the army but he has time for other things

4. [+466, -60] So random...

5. [+494, -89] Go to the army

6. [+216, -20] Army Exemption ♡ High School Iljin

7. [+147, -16] In Guk is pretty much set on ruining his career

8. [+119, -16] Neither of them have that great of an image so...

9. [+111, -10] Eh ㅋㅋㅋ it's a bit random but if they've been dating for 1 year and 6 months, it's been quite a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they've been through a lot together

10. [+104, -17] Don't care, both of them have been on the dislike list for a while

-

SourceNate

1. [+195, -13] How can he go from acting with so many beautiful co-stars to dating some maksang iljin like her ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+185, -17] He's really set on ruining his image ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+139, -16] A year and 7 months? If he had served in that time, it would be time for him to discharge already

4. [+26, -0] In Guk's just going down a makjang path... first with his army scandal, now dating this iljin

5. [+24, -1] So there's the reason why In Guk is randomly going downhil tsk tsk

this dating news. I don't know what i'm supposed to say.

shock, yes.

happy, yes.

sad, not gonna lie, yes.

happy, that in this hard situation he has someone to lean on, cheering him, and most important makes him happy.

sad, coz now is his tough time. he needs to recover his image. and this news make it seem sink deeply. maybe i just overthinking. but i hope his new agency and he also, know how to handle this.

i don't want to lose one of talented actor in Kdramaland.

btw, Seo In Guk ssi, I'm happy for you. congrats.

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Those naver comments...sigh.

Sometimes it is hard to understand another culture, their mentality.

Anyway congrats to the two.

knets always sees bad whenever they see celeb news, especially SIG had been their fav for along time but when the dating news came out they started talked bad bout him.

The issue is, HE WAS SENT HOME. Does it take the fking minister of national defense himself to announce this man is unfit for duty for them to leave him alone? seems like knets never learned.:mellow:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seo In Guk Considering Role In New Drama

Seo In Guk is considering taking on a role in a new drama.

It was reported on January 22 that according to several sources in the industry, Seo In Guk has been offered a role in the upcoming tvN drama “100 Million Stars from the Sky” (literal title) and leaning towards accepting the role.

A source from Seo In Guk’s agency BS Company stated, “It is true that he received the script and we are currently considering it.”

If Seo In Guk confirms his appearance in this drama, it would be his comeback to TV screens two years after MBC’s “Shopping King Louie” in 2016.

“100 Million Stars from the Sky” is based on a Japanese drama (“Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi”)  that aired on FujiTV in 2002 about two star-crossed lovers with a shocking ending. It featured famous celebrities such as Kimura Takuya, Fukatsu Eri, Akashiya Sanma, and Shibasaki Kou.

Director Yoo Jae Won from “Oh My Ghostess” and “Tomorrow With You” will direct this tvN drama.

src : https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/22/seo-in-guk-considering-role-in-new-drama/

nervous but happy ... hahaha... dunno what should I feel for this news. :grimace::grin:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest phi3nk

Seo In Guk & Jung So Min to work together in 'One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky'?

Seo-In-Guk,jung-so-min

According to reports on May 30, tvN plans on remaking hit Japanese drama series 'Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi' in Korea!

The drama, translated as 'One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky', tells the story of a man and a woman who meet and fall in love by fate. Singer/actor Seo In Guk has accepted the male lead role offer for the production currently, with actress Jung So Min still considering the female lead role. 

This will also mark Seo In Guk's first official return promotion since he received exemption from Korea's national mandatory military service, back in July of 2017. 'One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' is set to air some time in the latter half of this year, director by Yoo Jae Won of 'High School King', 'Oh My Ghost', and more. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally, we got to see him back officially. Thanks to his drama return.

Spoiler

Seo In Guk Apologizes For Military Enlistment Controversy

Seo In Guk Apologizes For Military Enlistment Controversy

Seo In Guk has opened up about his military enlistment controversy.

On September 28, a press conference was held for the new tvN drama “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” at Amoris Hall in Seoul, with director Yoo Je Won and actors Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, Park Sung Woong, Seo Eun Soo, and Jang Young Nam in attendance.

“The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” is a mystery melodrama about a dangerous, free-spirited “monster” named Kim Moo Young (played by Seo In Guk) who is suspected of murder, a woman named Jin Kang (played by Jung So Min) who has the same emotional scars as he does, and her brother named Jin Kook (played by Park Sung Woong), a detective that faces off against Moo Young. The drama is based on the popular 2002 Japanese drama of the same name.

During the event, Seo In Guk addressed his controversy from 2017. As the actors introduced their characters and roles in the drama, Seo In Guk stood up from his seat to apologize directly for the incident.

He questioned, “May I stand up to say something?” and stated, “First, I want to thank the reporters for attending this press conference, and before we begin, I’d like to apologize for causing trouble until now. With a good image and good acting, I will take in the role of Kim Moo Young.”

He continued, “The character of Kim Moo Young holds an energy that would cause many people to consider him a monster. I think he’s an extremely dangerous character that plays around putting everything, including himself, on the line. Just as Jin Kang says, he’s a character that begins to find his own human quality, along with the warmth inside the side of himself that is not generalized, as the two begin to know each other in the same place.”

Seo-In-Guk-XPN-1.jpg

A year ago, a media outlet had reported that Seo In Guk knew of his medical condition (osteochondral lesions) — which is grounds for exemption from military service — well ahead of time, but enlisted anyway. The report suggested that despite knowing of the condition as early as March 2015, Seo In Guk did not take any treatment measures. He then enlisted in March 2017, but was promptly ordered to receive a re-examination. Ultimately, he was exempted from duty.

Jellyfish Entertainment then issued an official statement denying these reports and apologized for causing concern regarding his military service.

“The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” premieres on October 3, and will be available on Viki.

src : https://www.soompi.com/article/1237571wpp/seo-guk-apologizes-military-enlistment-controversy

Since the army problem is sensitive subject material in Korea, as a fan, I just wanna say, I'm proud of him to take responsibility and apologize in front of the media. It's not easy and takes great courage. 

First posting from BS (his current agency)

IMG_4833.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_4976_copy.jpg?type=w1200

more photos of him can find here https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16728589&memberNo=35450008

Welcome back In Guk. Happy to see you back  :smile:

• 1 month later...

It's so great to see all the praise Seo In Guk has been getting from this drama. I was continually impressed by his acting and I'm glad that despite the low ratings for The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, his acting still got a lot of attention. :relaxed:

Any negative comments about the army are being downvoted as well. Congrats Ingukkie on a successful comeback. Hopefully he'll come back with more music soon as well. 

Seo In Guk with fans at the wrap party: 

Edited by dobbying
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...